Chapter EIGHT

- Hospital -

The sun hasn't risen yet, but a certain cat-eyed girl was already awake. She was too excited for her date that she didn't even sleep. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration. She slept, only for three hours. Yeji sat up and checked the time. "Five-thirty? Still too early." She crawl out of bed and took a quick shower. 

After showering she changed into casual clothes and cooked breakfast for herself. Just a simple egg sandwich was enough for her, besides she's gonna eat with Lia later. After finishing her meal, she washed the dishes and sat on her couch in the living room. Yeji grabbed her phone and opened her conversation with Lia. 

To: Short girl

"Good morning, darling. Wake up!"

Yeji smiled, staring at her sent message. She thought about Lia's sleeping face, beautiful. Seconds later, she felt her phone vibrate. It was a message from Lia. A wide smile was visible on her face as she pressed the notfication.

From: Short Girl

"Good morning to you too, baby. You picking me up?" 

To: Short Girl

"Yeah, you ready? I'll be on my way." 

From: Short Girl

"Be careful on your way, love you~" 

Yeji blushed at the message. She grabbed her car keys that was placed on the desk nearby and went to her car. She started the engine and drove off to the hospital. She parked at the empty space and immediately went to Lia's room.

"Hey, how was your sleep?" Yeji asked as she closed the door behind her. Lia smiled and hugged her. "Good, how about yours? Did you get enough sleep?" Lia asked her lover who just chuckled. No, she didn't get enough sleep.

"Nope, I was too excited to spend the day with you that I only slept for three hours." Yeji answer with all honesty. Lia laughed at her girlfriend's cuteness. 

"Where are we going today?" Lia curiously asked. Yeji smirked, remembering her plans.

"Home, we're going home." Yeji answered making Lia all confused. "Home?" Lia repeated. 

"Mhmm, my home." Yeji said as they were approaching the elevator. Yeji pressed the number one and the doors closed. They felt the elevator going down and the doors opened. 

"What are gonna do there?" Lia asked, walking towards the exit. "Anything you want." Yeji smiled and opened the car's door for Lia. Yeji went to the driver's seat and started to drive back to her house.

They were silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. Lia decided to blast some music on the car. The song that was currently playing was Twice's Melting. After minutes of silently driving they arrived at Yeji's mansion. She slowly parked her car inside the garage and went out.

"You have a nice garden." Said Lia who was looking at Yeji's garden. That garden was taken care by Yeji herself. "Really? Thanks." Yeji said as she closed the car's door.

"Come in, you can turn the TV in. I'll go grab something." Yeji softly tapped Lia's shoulder and Lia nodded. 

Yeji went to her room and grabbed two pairs of pajamas. One with a cat prints and the other one with strawberry prints. She happily skipped her way back to Lia who's currently searching for a channel to watch shows on.

"News flash! A man escaped the prison and stabbed three civilians on his way out, he is still on the run-"

"Buy this oven and microwave for only a dolla-"

"Are we there yet? Not yet-"

"Darling, check this out!" Yeji said and sat down beside Lia.

"Pajamas, really?" She said, shaking her head while laughing.

"Cute, isn't it?" Yeji smiled while lifting up the pajamas. 

"Let's get changed!" Lia went to the bathroom to change while Yeji went back to her room.

Lia wore the strawberry patterned pajama and tied her hair into a ponytail. She went out of the bathroom and heard scratches on the back door. The door wasn't closed, it was slightly opened. She took a peek and two dogs came running at her.

"YEEEJIIIIII!!!!" Lia shouted, running towards Yeji's room. Luckily, the door wasn't lock so she was able to enter the room before the dogs get to her. 

Lia locked the door and leaned her back on it, closing her eyes while catching her breathe. She finally opened her eyes and saw Yeji, with only her bra on getting ready to put the shirt with a cat print. Her mouth hanged open after seeing Yeji's bare skin. It looked soft, her body was perfect, as if God sculpted her with his own hands.

"Wanna stare more?" Yeji smirked, walking towards Lia as she continued putting the shirt. She finally reached Lia who's tightly closing her eyes at the moment. "Hey, open your eyes." Yeji whispered and Lia obeyed. She opened her eyes and saw Yeji smiling cutely. She playfully smacked Yeji and laugh.

"Airhead," Lia totally forgot about the dogs chasing her earlier and mindlessly opened the door. Two dogs immediately ran to her and started licking her face, causing Yeji to burst out laughing. It looked cute, Lia with her dogs. 

"Now you two, stop it. Go play outside." Yeji threw a tennis ball outside and the two chased the rolling ball on the grass. 

"What are gonna do now?" Lia asked, looking at Yeji who's heading to the kitchen.

"Cook," Yeji grabbed the apron hanging near the shelf and gave it to Lia.

"Cooking like a chef, I'm a five star Michelin." Lia sang as she remembered a lyric from a song by a famous boy group ang Yeji laughed at her girlfriend's cuteness.