Chapter NINE

- Yeji's Mansion -

"Pancakes with maple syrup sure is good," Lia said while chewing the pancake she made with Yeji. "It turned out good, huh." Yeji laughed, cleaning the sink while Lia was sitting on a stool nearby. Yeji let Lia finish the remaining pancakes. Yeji then sat down beside Lia and queitly stared at her.

"Is there something on my face?" Lia asked, wiping the non-existent dirt on her face. 

"Yeah, there is something," Yeji leaned closer to Lia's face, close enough that she can hear Lia stopped breathing. "It's called beauty," Yeji smirked and placed a soft kiss on Lia's cheek, making Lia a blushing mess.

"Cheesy as hell, Hwang." Lia rolled her eyes and ate the last bite. She then washed the remaining dishes while Yeji admires her. "You look really good standing there." Yeji said in a honest tone, Lia looked good.

"Are you suggesting that I become your dishwasher, darling?" Lia raised an eyebrow, looking at Yeji while holding a spong.

"What? No, that wasn't what I meant. I just want you to be my wife." Yeji let out a chuckle and looked at Lia with a smug look. "You really flirt whenever you get to, huh?" The shorter girl laughed as she rinsed the plate and fork she used.

"So, what do you wanna do next." The older girl asked. Lia thought for a second, a perfect plan came on mind. "You play games on your channel, right?" Lia asked, as far as she remembers, Yeji seems to enjoy playing lots of games on her channel. 

"Yeah, I do play sometimes. Wanna play with me?" Yeji asked with excitement. Lia nodded at her lover. 

Without hesitations, the both of them went to the game room, where Yeji records her gaming videos and where she plays whenever she has free time. Yeji was actually excited, her girlfriend wanna play games with her. She booted up her pc and thought about what game they should play.

"Among us, do you know that game?" Yeji turned her head to Lia's direction. She immediately smiled at the sight. Lia looked like a kid brought into an amusement park for the first time.

"Uh, yeah. I've watch you play that game yesterday. Looks exciting." Lia grabbed her phone from her back pocket and opened the game. "Ooh, you have it installed." Yeji smiled, looking at the shorter girl's phone.

"Can I invite some friends? The more the merrier." Yeji asked and Lia nodded. "Of course, I should invite my sister too." Lia smiled.

Wait, sister? I didn't know she had one.

"Yeah sure, sounds good." Yeji invited Ryujin and Yuna to play, luckily the two of them weren't busy at the moment. Lia also invited her sister, Chaeryoung who's currently a chef and owns a restaurant.

"My sister agreed. She said she had time, which she rarely gets to be honest." Lia sat down on the couch. This gotta be the most comfortable couch in the world.

Yeji secretly placed a camera in the corner this moment should be captured of course. This is their first official date as a couple. Yeji created a group chat for them to join.

To; Precious Human Beings

"The code is ILYD"

Yeji sent the code to the group and they immediately joined the game.

"Light Fury joined the game." (Black)

"Pretty Girl joined the game." (Pink)

"Strawberry joined the game." (Cyan)

"Doctor Swag joined the game." (Blue) 

"Your Only Judy joined the game."  (White) 

The game started with Yeji being the impostor. Yeji was sitting pretty far from Lia, which means her girlfriend doesn't have any clue that she's the Impostor. She started by faking a task near the electrical.

A cyan colored character went inside the electrical, Yeji smirked knowing it was Lia. her girlfriend has started the task that's when she killed her and vented to the reactor room. "YEJI!!!!" Lia shouted as she playfully kicked Yeji's foot. 

Seconds later the pink character found the dead body on the electrical room. 

Black: Where did you find the body?

Pink: Electrical, no one near the body either.

Blue: Oy you sure its not you Yeji?

White: I was doing the O2 task near the navigation!

The discussion ended and they all voted for Ryujin, just because she was accusing the poor Yeji, who was the real impostor. Lia's laugh can be heard in the room, seeing the words "Doctor Swag was not the impostor"

The game continued. Yeji then killed the White character, another loud laugh can be heard  from Lia who's currently cuddling with Yeji. The impostor ended up winning the game. The five of them played for hours, you could say they really enjoyed each other's company.

"That was fun," Yeji said, stretching her arms. Lia then hummed in agreement and leaned her head on Yeji's shoulder. The taller girl looked at Lia with pure affection.

"Looks like I proved myself wrong, I take back my words. Love isn't just a word."