Chapter TWELVE

- Yeji's Mansion -

The roleplay continues as the the good witch's young apprentice found the perfect girl for the prince. "Excuse me, who are you?" Lia asked, playing along with the crackheads inside the living room. "No time for useless introductions! I need to bring you into the palace!" The apprentice dragged the fairest of them all to the couch, or their so-called palace where the crown prince is still losing blood.

"Master! I have brought the prettiest girl in town!" Yuna, the witch turned around and held Lia's arm and pushed her in front of Yeji. "What in the world took you so long, I thought the prince is going to die due to losing too much blood!" Yeji couldn't help but let out a laugh. "I apologize, master!" Chaeryoung bowed and Yuna shook her head.

 "You must kiss the prince in order to save his life!" Yuna dramatically wiped a fake tear on her cheeks.

"My son! Where is my son!" Y/N panted, acting like he/she ran a mile just to get here. "Your, Highness! The eldest prince is currently unconscious!" Yuna, the good witch led the King to his eldest son.

"W-Who did this?!" Y/N acted like she/he was breaking down. The king hugged his son, and again they heard another stifled laugh from Yeji. "It's none other than your second son, your highness." Yuna pointed at Ryujin.  

"Just go ahead and kiss the prince, goddamn it!" Ryujin, the second prince shouted at the prettiest girl. Lia could just nod her head and kissed Yeji in the forehead. "That's not gonna work! Kiss the prince on the lips!" Yuna shouted that made Lia gulp. Lia then pecked Yeji's lips making the people in the living room cheer.

Yeji opened her eyes, first thing she sees is the lady who seemed to be the prettiest girl she has ever laid eyes on. "You must be the one who saved me," The crown prince held Lia's face and Lia just nodded. "I'm in love with you!" Yeji sat up and hugged the girl.

"The storyline is going too fast but whatever! If my son is in love with you then I must prepare for your wedding! And you, the second prince you will receive your own punishment!" The king declared that made the witch and others shout in joy.

"Well then, the crown prince if you may," The witch moved aside making way in the middle for the couple to stand in.

Yeji stood up and thanked their friends for helping her set this up. Lia could only look at the five of them with a hint of confusion on her face. Yeji wiped the ketchup on her shirt and looked at Lia. 

"My dearest, will you marry me?" Yeji kneeled down and opened the red box, showing the dimaond ring inside it. Yeji looked up at Lia's face who still has not realized what was happening at the moment. "W-Wait, are we still roleplaying or what?" Lia asked looking at the couples beside them who aggressively shook their heads.

"Wait, are you serious?" Lia asked, covering her mouth in shock. "Dead serious, Lia." Yeji answered. "Will you marry me?" Yeji moved the box closer making Lia pout.

"Is that even a question? Of course, I'll marry you!" Yeji stopped herself from tearing up as she slid the ring on Lia's ring finger. "Thank you!" Yeji stood up and hugged Lia tightly.

"This got to be one of the best way to propose." Ryujin laughed looking at the couple in front of them. "I know right? Oof one more thing to do," Y/N cleared her/his throat gaining the couple's attention, the tall girl just nodded.

"Suddenly, I am the servant! I thought you can't have two roles?!" Y/N exclaimed making his/her friends laugh. "This way please," Y/N sighed in defeat as she/he led them to the mansion's backyard and the couple followed.

Lia was surprised to see a lot of people in Yeji's backyard. The set up looks like someone is getting married. What made Lia more surprised, is her father standing in front of her. She hasn't seen him for a long time because of their hectic schedules, considering she's an actress and her father is a business man.

"Who would've though I'd come to see you on your wedding day?" Lia tilted her head at her father's words. "Wedding? Yeah of course, I didn't know we're actually getting married at the same day you propose." Lia whispered the last words to Yeji who just chuckled.

Lia looked around once more and noticed Yeji's parents tearing up at the sight. Chaeryoung placed the veil on Lia's head and the wedding music began to play. Yeji ran to the opposite side and acted like she was waiting for Lia. Lia walked forward, her arm linked with her father's. She felt nervous and excited she could see Yeji's tears form up.

She was finally beside Yeji, they started to exchange vows. 

"I, Hwang Yeji, take you to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse. for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," Yeji spoke holding a laugh, she didn't really memorize the vow. Y/n and Ryujin made a poster and held it up for Yeji to read.

"I, Choi Jisu, take you to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse. for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," Lia read the poster behind Yeji that was being held up by her sister and Yuna. They didn't even know if that was the right vow to say.

The guests could only laugh at the group being so extra with the wedding. Ryujin stood in the middle and held her hand up, "You may now kiss the bride!" Ryujin then dropped her hand, acting like another round for boxing just began and she's the referee. 

Yeji removed the veil that was blocking Lia's face and leaned in for a kiss. Lia blushed and closed her eyes. Their lips finally met making everyone cheer. The bottle of wine popped and the wine came gushing to Y/N's face. The newly wedded couple laughed. This was the best day of their life.

Yeji of course, didn't forget to film this moment. She asked her parents to film this for her, which they agreed to. 

"I love you, Jisu." Yeji whispered.

"I love you, too." Lia answered sincerely.

--
Awts gege