Chapter 16: The Wedding Part 2/Last Part of the Story

Mom: Okay, we are at the last chapter of the story! 

Dad: I think Ima cry

Mom: Me too

Dad: But we will always see each other all the time

Mom: true...anyway you start with your POV

Dad: Okay...

Dad: So I dragged your mom...

Clay's POV

The MudWing spread his mud brown wings and flew to the top of Jade Mountain with Peril screaming in fear. "CLAY! DON'T LET ME GO!!!" Peril screamed as she was lifted off the ground. 

"Imf nof goinf tof dropf youfh," Clay sighed. He flew to the top and placed her gently on the ground. Peril stood up, shaking in fear. "You know for a SkyWing you are surprisingly REALLY scared of heights," Clay chuckled. 

"Why did you bring me here Clay?" Peril sighed as she sat down. Clay walked up to her, grinning. Surprise washed over Peril when she saw his mischievous grin. Clay leaned down and gave Peril a kiss. This kiss was longer than the other ones but it was better than all the other ones combined. Once they pulled away, Peril grinned at Clay. "Okay, I can see why I would need to be dragged upside down to get this." 

Clay chuckled gave Peril a kiss on her cheek. "Did you really mean what you said in our memory?" Peril whispered as the sun set. Clay looked at Peril with eyes full of admiration. 

"I love you more than food itself," Clay whispered back. Peril's eye went wide. "And you know that's saying something." Peril nodded, unspeakable for two minutes. 

"I love you more than anything in the world," Peril purred. Clay smiled and kissed her one more time. After they reluctantly pulled away, Peril leaned on his shoulder. "I love you Clay of the MudWings." 

"And I love you Peril of the SkyWings," Clay sighed happily. And the two dragons laid there until they fell asleep in each other's arms. Knowing that they will always love each other and will always find a way to tell each other that. 

Mom: and that's the story about how your father and I got together

Dad: It was a roll a coaster but it was the best one yet 

Mom: At least I think so

Dad: Me too...

Mom: So kids, if you ever meet the love of your life, don't let them go. Because they might be your partner that you will spend the rest of your life with 

Dad: Yup. I love you, Peril

Mom: I love you, Clay

Sorry guys for making it short. I thought it was going to be longer. Also, thanks so much for the positive comments. You guys helped so much on making this, I want to give a shout out for this person helped so much. It was originally  the person's idea but they gave me permission to do this. Thank so much! Have a great year and i'm sorry that my writing got sloppy at one point. I will try to update more on my other stories. 

~Tsunamilion