Truth or dare - Kokichi x Reader

                                Non-despair AU

Requested by Gundham3

(Y/N)'s POV

      It was lunch time and I was outside of hopes peak Academy by the water fountain eating when my best friend, Kaede, walked over to me. It was more like running. "(Y/N)! Guess what!" Kaede said excitedly. "What?" I asked. "Miu is hosting a party while her parents are out of town! She'll be inviting the whole class! We should go!" Kaede said, somehow even more excited then before. She has a crush on Miu.

"Give me at least one good reason why I should go." I said. I wasn't really big on parties. "Kokichi is going~!" She smirked. I blushed a little. I had a huge crush on Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader and a prankster. "Fine. I'll go. But only because I'll make you suffer with me." I sighed. "Great! I'll pick you up at 8 so be ready by then." She said. We hung out until the bell rang an we had to go to class, which we sadly didn't have together.

                          ~later that night~

      Kaede picked me up in her car and we were almost at Miu's house. When we got there, I noticed Kokichi was also just getting there. "You can go ahead, Kaede." She nodded and went inside. When he saw me, he run up to me and said "(N/N)-Chan! I didn't know you were also coming to this party! I thought I was gonna have to make it exciting by myself!" "Yea, of course! I wouldn't leave you alone to make this party exciting!" I said, smiling and blushing a bit. "So (N/N)-Chan already knew I was going to be here?" He asked, getting closer to my face, smiling. I turned more red. "O-of course not! How would I even know?" I said, panicking. "I smell a lie~!" He said, smiling even wider and getting closer.

      Then he backed away again and started laughing. "You should have seen your face! It was hilarious!" Then he just walked inside. My face was still red but I followed after him.

      When I got inside, Rantaro came up to me and handed me a drink. "What is it?" I asked. "It's beer." He said. "No thanks. I don't drink." I declined the drink and sat down on the couch. "Hey, ya whores! Let's play truth or dare!" Miu shouted so everyone could hear. Everyone made their way in the floor and I did too.

      "So who's first?" Kaede asked. "I'll go first!" I said. "Miu, truth or dare?" "Fucking dare! I'm no wimp!" She said. "I dare you to sit on Kaede's lap!" I said. "U-um a-alright." She said nervously. She moved over to Kaede, who was red by now, and sat on her lap. "Hey, ya little abortion!" Miu said to Kokichi. He looked at her. "Truth or dare?" She asked him.

      "Well, I don't wanna be boring so dare!" He said happily. "I dare you to take (Y/N) in the other room and stay there for 25 minutes!" He nodded and started to drag me to the room. When I took a quick look at Kaede, I saw that she had a smug look on her face. I quickly glared at her then went into the room with Kokichi.

      When we were in the room and I said "so what should we do?" He went to the bed and patted the space next to him. I sat down. "(Y/N), do you have a crush on someone?" He said in an usually serious. It kinda scared me. You don't see someone who's always laughing and smiling, so serious. "Um, yea..." I said hesitantly. I don't want him to get the wrong idea and think I like someone else. "Who?" He said, getting closer like before but serious this time.

      "U-um..." I said, getting a bit more nervous. I wanted to tell him but I didn't know how he would react. I have to do this. I'm not going back out now. "It's you." I said bluntly, but I was blushing like hell. He backed away and was also blushing. "Nishishi~! Of course you like me! Why wouldn't you?" He said, regaining his confidence. Then he leaped on me and hugged me. "I like you too. Will you be my girlfriend? " He said, nonchalantly. I quietly said "Yes." We ended up cuddling until the time was up.

When we left the room, everyone was looking at us, smiling. "Anything you want to tell us?" Kaede said, smiling and trying to hold in laughter. "Um, no?" I said, confused. I sat back down next to Kokichi and laid my head in his shoulder. I felt him stiffen up but then he relaxed. We continued to play truth or dare and it ended up with me and Kokichi being together, and Miu and Kaede being a couple too. Then we all went home and slept. Well, almost all of us. Me and Kokichi ended up texting the rest of the time. We had school the next day though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

858 words