Why...? - Tenko x reader

                                   Despair AU

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking around the school when someone talking. "You wanted me to kill Angie, right? Why else would you ask someone like me for a favor?" It was Maki's voice.

I peaked around the corner to see who she was talking to. There I saw Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master and a huge crush of mine.

"..." Tenko didn't say anything. By what Maki said, I'm guessing Tenko wanted Maki to kill Angie. "W-Well, Everyone has wanted someone else dead at least once in their lives, right?" Tenko tried to justify wanting someone dead in a killing game and telling that to the Ultimate Assassin.

"I won't do it." Maki denied. She started walking out of the classroom and I ran to find a finding place. It was easy. After Maki, Tenko left the classroom and walked out with her shoulders drooping.

I walked away, feeling the need to do what she wanted. It wouldn't be a problem for me, the Ultimate Criminal. Tonight. I'll do it tonight. I turned around and sneaked behind Tenko. I knew she would lead to me Angie because she it was a new rule to say goodnight to Atua with Angie.

I followed Tenko to the Ultimate Artists research lab. Once she said goodnight, I hid until I saw the others also say goodnight to her. Then I went to the door and knocked. "Who is it?" Angie called. "It's me, (Y/n)! I want to join the student council." I lied.

I heard the lock click and then the door opened. "Ahh! (Y/n)! Before you join, you have to get acquainted with Atua!" Angie smiled and opened the door to let me in.

I walked in and when she closed the door, I said "Actually," Angie walked towards me. "I came to kill you." "Nyahahaha! That's impossible! Atua always protects me!" Angie laughed. I pulled out one of the 3 knives I always carry around, and plunged it through her chest.

I heard her gasp and then she fell to the ground as I pulled the knife out of her chest. "Sorry, Angie. It's nothing personal." I said before getting on top of her and stabbing her over and over.

I stabbed Angie at least 5 times and then left the room. I got blood all over my clothes so I went to my research lab to wash them off. With me being the Ultimate Criminal, my research lab had things like that, along with other criminal like things.

Along with my clothes, I washed off my knife. Maki should be in her room, so I went to her lab to get a fake murder weapon. I carefully picked out a knife that looked similar to the one I used and grabbed it. I walked back to the Ultimate Artists lab, humming.

When I got there, I got in the same position as when I killed her, and stabbed her 3 more times and dropped the weapon. This time, I was wearing protection over my clothes so it didn't get on them again.

After I finished covering up, I looked at the nearby clock and saw that it was 5 AM. 'Wow.' I thought. 'That took longer than I thought it would. Better get back to my room.' I quickly closed the door to her lab, locked it with the lock picking items from my lab and quickly headed back to my room.

It was 10 AM when the morning announcement went off. I woke up. It was easy for me to go at least 2-3 days without any sleep and I've done it before so this wasn't that bad. I got dressed and went to the dining hall.

"Has anyone seen Angie?" Himiko asked. No one said anything. Maki gave Tenko a suspicious glance and Tenko shook her head. "Maybe we should look for her." Tsumugi spoke up. The rest of the student council members instantly agreed while most of the others were hesitant.