Mastermind - Mastermind!Kokichi x Reader

Mastermind - mastermind!Kokichi x Reader
                                   Despair AU

(Y/n)'s POV
"Wrong! Tsumugi Shirogane is not the mastermind!" Monokuma laughed out. "The mastermind is..." he trailed off and then a lot of smoke came out of no where. Everyone gasped at who we saw.

"Kokichi Ouma!" Monokuma announced. Kokichi was wearing large, black cape that covered most of his body along with a black hat. My eyes started tearing up seeing, Kokichi Ouma, the one I love being the mastermind of this killing game. "I told you it wasn't me!" Tsumugi fell to the floor and cried.

"What the hell?! So Kaito died for nothing?!" Maki snarled at him. "Nishishi~! Yup! Sure did! I never knew he would go along with it but it wasn't surprising as he is an idiot!" Kokichi laughed in an evil manner.

"I messed up...?" Shuichi started at Kokichi in disbelief. "Wait, so since we got it wrong, we have to die?" Himiko started tearing up.

"I knew you weren't exactly the nicest but this is a whole different level!" Kiibo exclaimed. I was sobbing now and Kokichi took notice.

"It's too late for anyone to do anything about it, (Y/n)-Chan!" He looked my way and said that. "But~! Since you're my beloved, I can make an exception~!" He said.

I looked up at him, confused. "Wh-What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean! Since you're my beloved, I'll just kill everyone besides you! You can stay with me!" Kokichi had a big grin on his face.

"Wha-? No! I don't want you to kill anyone!" I yelled. "(Y/n), it's fine. I-I'm the one who messed up so it's my fault everyone will die. I'm at least happy you get to live." Shuichi started crying but smiling a sad smile at me.

Shuichi started walking towards me. "There's something I've always wanted to do, (Y/n). Will you let me?" He asked. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I'm fine with it because he's my best friend! "Sure." I replied.

Then Shuichi leaned in and connected our lips. My eyes shot open. I didn't know he felt like this! From the corner of my eye, I saw Kokichi glaring at Shuichi.

"That's enough!" Kokichi yelled in an angry voice. Shuichi pulled away. "I-I'm sorry, Shuichi, but I love Kokichi..." I told him. I saw Kokichi's face grow into a satisfied smirk as Shuichi stopped smiling and he looked down. I saw more tears falling. "It's ok. I understand." Shuichi said.

"Shuichi! Just because you kissed MY (Y/n), you'll be the first to get punished!" Kokichi said. "She belongs to ME. Shuichi Saihara! The Ultimate Detective!" Then he pushed the big red button that was near him.

Shuichi is dropped in a dark alley where he finds a outline of a dead body with many blood splashes.
Confused, he notices a paper with the number one on it, near the hand of the drawing. Suddenly a knife flies towards him, impaling his hand.
Shuichi screams out in pain, noticing many other papers around the body. He has no time to react but many other knives are flying in his direction. He is stabbed with the knives and ends up falling on the ground. Monokuma comes, dressed as a cop, and drops a note that falls onto Shuichi's dead body in the exact same position as the outline in the note is written "unsovable".
Credit to Dedede on Amino

I started crying more at witnessing my best friend get executed. "It's Maki's turn next! Maki Harukawa! The Ultimate Assassin!" Kokichi said after laughing at Shuichi's execution.

Maki got dropped into a room. She was holding a crossbow. "Maki Roll?" she heard a voice, turned around and saw Kaito. A Monokuma appeared. It pulled a lever and it showed some people in a room with water starting to fill it up. She looked at them and a look of worry appeared on her face. I realized that must've been the kids at the orphanage who she became and assassin for. "Kill Kaito or your family dies." The Monokuma said. She aimed the crossbow at Kaito and tried pulling the trigger. It wouldn't shoot. She aimed the crossbow at herself and pulled the trigger. This time, a red flag popped out that said 'bang!'. Maki let out a sigh of relief. Then while the crossbow was still aimed at herself, it's trigger pulled automatically, shooting her in the throat.
Credit to aidanr24 on Amino.

"Finally she's gone! I always hated her. Especially when she choked me!" Kokichi said. I continued crying, seeing my friends die. "Next! Himiko Yumeno! The Ultimate Magician!"

Himiko dropped into a glass tank that was outlined in metal and chains to keep it closed. She had chains on her hands. The tank started slowly filling up with water. She tried to push out through the top but the chains outside the tank just stayed in place. Soon, the tank was over her head and she held her breath. That lasted for about 30 seconds before she tried to get a breath but ended up sucking in water. She grasped at her throat with her chained hands and held it. Then she stopped moving and was floating in the water.

 Then she stopped moving and was floating in the water

Got the idea from the picture

"Ehh. That one could've been better." Kokichi said in a bored tone. Then he did Kiibo. "Now! For K1-B0! The Ultimate Robot!" And he pushed the red button.

 "Now! For K1-B0! The Ultimate Robot!" And he pushed the red button

He was killed. It was now just me and Kokichi in the court room.

"Why are you crying, my beloved? Now you'll be mine forever and no one can interrupt us!" Kokichi said. "I don't like this... I hate feeling like this.... I hate despair!" I said.

"Don't worry, love. You'll soon love despair." Kokichi said in a serious voice. He kneeled down, kissed my cheek and started walking away. "I'll give you a little time." Then he left the room, leaving me in the trial room alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1010 words