Hide and Seek - Kokichi x Reader

Again, kinda a songfic
Halloween special
(yes I know it's not Halloween but it's for Halloween)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hide and Seek - Kokichi x Reader
Despair AU

(Y/N)'s POV
"Wow! (Y/N) the Ultimate Singer, likes pranks! That's surprising!" Kokichi exclaimed. "Yea I do. It's been a hobby of mine since I was a kid." I said. "I have a plan. But for this to work properly, we'll need the help of Monokuma."

"Did someone call for me?" Monokuma came out of no where. "I did. We need your help." I said. "With what?" Monokuma said suspicious of us. "With murder!" Kokichi shouted. "Sorry kiddo. Gotta do that yourself. Anything else?" Monokuma said. "Aww!" Kokichi pouted.

"We need your help to pull a prank." I said. "Depends on what it is." Monokuma said. I told him the plan. "Wow! This sounds great! Count me in!" He said. I then explained his role in this prank. Time to set up. I thought.

~after setting up~

We were all set up. Now for Monokuma to to call everyone to the gym.

'Everyone please come down the gym right now.'

There it is. Time to get into place.

Shuichi's POV
We all headed to the gym because Monokuma made an announcement. I hope it's not another motive.

      When I got to the gym, almost everyone was already there. "About time, ya virgin!" I heard Miu shout. "Everyone here? Good! Then may I have your attention!" Monokuma appeared in front, on the stage. I didn't notice before but he was in front of a large screen.

      "Where's (Y/N) and Kokichi?" Kiibo asked. I looked around the room to see that they were no where to be seen. "I said eyes up here!" Monokuma snapped. We all looked at him. "Now I'll be showing you all something. Look at the screen."

      When the screen flashed on, the camera was directed at Kokichi. He looked scared. Whoever had the camera was inside a classroom while Kokichi was  seen through a window.

      "Ding dong, I know you can hear me." Sang a voice. It was (Y/N)'s voice. "Open up the door. I only want to play a little." Her singing voice was high pitched so it made it even creepier. "What the hell is this!?" Kaito yelled.

      "Ding don't, you can't keep me waiting." She sang. I saw Kokichi's body stiffen in fear. "What is she doing?" I heard Tsumugi's worried voice. "It's already too late for you to try and run away. I see you through the window."

      "Why should we care if she kills him." Maki huffed. "Maki Roll! Don't be like that!" Kaito said. "Our eyes are locked together. I can sense your horror. Though, I'd like to see it closer." Kokichi wasn't even running away. He was just looking at her in fear.

      "What is he doing!? Why isn't he running away?!" Kiibo's scared voice said. As though Kokichi heard Kiibo, he finally started running. "Ding dong, here I come to find you. Hurry up and run. Let's play a little game and have fun." (Y/N) started walking out of the classroom and followed Kokichi. Kokichi was fast as he went out of sight.

      I finally saw what Kokichi was so terrified of. My eyes widened as I saw a big sharp knife come into view. "Kaito! Gonta! Try to open the door!" Tsumugi said. "Try to open it? What do you mean?" I asked. "Did you not notice? The doors locked when Monokuma appeared." Tsumugi told me. "Ding dong, where is it you've gone to? Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun."

      "Guys. Do you see the knife?" Kiibo asked. "This is surely something." Kiyo said. "Why is (Y/N) doing that?! Even if it is a degenerate male!" Tenko shouted. "I hear your footsteps thumping loudly through the hallways." She was right. I heard his loud footsteps thumping. Then I heard the doors to go outside open from the video.

       On the screen, the doors that go outside, closed but opened again when (Y/N) followed Kokichi. "I can hear your sharp breaths. You're not very good at hiding." Kokichi disappeared into the dorm area. "Run Kokichi!" Was all I could say. "Dammit! These doors won't open!" Kaito shouted. "Just wait, you can't hide from me, I'm coming. Just wait, you can't hide from me, I'm coming. Just wait, you can't hide from me, I'm coming. Just wait, you can't hide from me." She repeated.

      (Y/N) I went inside the building and went straight to Kokichi's room. She knocked. "Knock knock. I am at your door now. I am coming in, no need for me to asked permission." She opened his door and went inside. She looked around the room only to see that Kokichi was nowhere to be seen. "Knock knock. I'm inside your room now. Where is it you've hide? Our game of hide and seek's about to end."

      "At least the little bastard's good at hiding." Kaito came beside me. "I'm coming closer." 'She probably is just saying that to freak him out.' I thought. (Y/N) kneeled down desire the bed and looked under it. "Looking underneath your bed but you're not here." She got up and looked around the room again, her eyes settling on the closet. "I wonder, could you be inside the closet?"

      She walked over the closet with her grip on the knife tightening. "Please don't let Kokichi be in there." I whispered. When she opened it, there was a sight I didn't want to see. Kokichi was trembling and looked up in fear. "Ding dong, I have found you. Ding dong, you were hiding here. Now you're it." Monokuma laughed in the background. "Dammit. She found him." Kaito said.

      "Good." Maki glared at the screen. Everyone ignored her. "S-She's not actually going to kill him, right?" Tenko stuttered. "Hopefully not." Kirumi said. "Ding dong, finally found you dear, now you're it. Ding dong, looks like I have won, now you're it. Ding dong, pay the consequence." At that, Kokichi's eyes widened. "P-Please don't." We barely heard him say. He was tearing up.

      (Y/N) kneeled down and kissed his cheek lightly then she whispered in his ear "Ding dong, looks like I have won, now you're it. Ding dong, pay the consequence." We heard a noise that sounded like flesh being stabbed and right after that, we heard a cry of pain. Kokichi's cry of pain. Then the video cut off.

      "Monokuma! Open the door!" Kaito yelled. "Its already open, you space idiot!" Monokuma growled. Kaito ran to the door and they opened normally. We all ran to the dorms and into Kokichi's room, only to see him and (Y/N) on his bed laughed and holding their stomachs.

(Y/N)'s POV
      After that sound effect, I cut the camera off and started laughing. Kokichi also joined me in laughing. Soon enough, the others came running into the room and saw us. "Huh?" I heard Shuichi. "It was all just a prank!" I said, still laughing. "You guys fell for it so hard!" Kokichi laughed out. The others all left the room and were angry at us but I didn't care.

      "That was a good one, (Y/N)!" Kokichi laughed. "I love you, (Y/N)!" "Huh?" I said. "Nothing! It was just a lie!" Kokichi grinned wide. "Oh really? That's a shame. Cause I love you." I said, looking disappointed. "Nishishi~! Of course you do! Who doesn't. But of course, what I said about it being a lie, was a lie!" Kokichi said. "Good to know." I said and hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1283 words