Love Trial - Kokichi x Shuichi

Kinda a Songfic
Got idea from the video
Setting: in killing game. Rantaro was a victim while Kirumi killed him. It was an accident, she was mopping the floor when rantaro walked by, slipped on the wet floor and he fell into something sharp.
About: (Y/N) is Kokichi Ouma's sister, ultimate singer, and she ships Kokichi and Shuichi. Everyone knows that they're siblings and only tells truth to (Y/N).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love trial - Kokichi x Shuichi
                                     Despair AU

Kokichi's POV
      I'm Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme leader. I have a crush on Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective. I'm kinda open about it, but everyone always thinks I'm lying and then they tell me not to try to play with Shuichi's heart. I don't blame them for not believing it though. I do lie about everything. My sister, (Y/N) is the only one who actually knows I like him. She tries to get us all to hang out but he always ends having to meet Kaito, Kaede, Maki or one of the others.

      One of these days, we were hanging out in her room and (Y/N) says "Oh! I know! You should confess to Shuichi! I'm pretty sure he likes you too!" "Yea right. How would you even know?" I asked. "Trust me, I know." She said in a confident voice. "....Fine. What's the plan?" I said, giving in. She explained her plan, which was just for me to write it into a song then she'll sing it to him. The part I didn't like was that I was going to be in front of everyone else. Well better get to work. I wanna have this done soon.

      It took forever but I finally got it done. I named the song 'Love Trial' because, you know, I love him and he usually leads class trials. I left my dorm to look for (Y/N) to tell her I've finished the song.

      When I was walking through the halls, I overheard "Him?! Shuichi! You've got to be kidding me! Why him of all people!?" I'm pretty sure that voice was Kaito's. Who was he talking to though? Time to start snooping. I just looked around the corner into the room to see Kaito yelling at Shuichi, Maki standing next to Kaito glaring at Shuichi, and Shuichi was on the verge of tears. I decided to stop whatever was going on. I don't like seeing my beloved crying.

       "What going on?" I barged I and said. "None of your business!" Maki hissed at me. "Well it is my business when you're yelling at my beloved." I said. "Leave, Kokichi. We're dealing with this on our own." Kaito growled. He walked up to me, picked me up, and threw me out then locked the door. "You're both pretty stupid and you don't deserve to be friends with Shuichi if your making him cry!" I shouted from outside, now pissed. How dare they make my beloved cry then throw me out when I try to help him!

       "Kokichi? What are you doing on the floor?" I heard (Y/N)'s voice asked. I turned around, stood up and said "I was looking for you, when I heard Maki and Kaito yelling at Shumai. I tried to help him but then Kaito threw me out." I replied, explaining it to her. Then the door opened and Shuichi was full on sobbing now and ran away, probably to his dorm. "I finished the song. Anyways, now I'm going to go comfort my beloved." I handed her the paper. "It'll be tomorrow if after breakfast in the gym. I'll tell them at dinner." I nodded and ran off to check Shumai's dorm room. When I got there, his door was slightly open. 'I guess he was too upset to close his door.' I thought. I opened the door to see him on his bed with his face in a pillow, crying.

      "You should really lock your door." I said in a sold voice. I don't usually like being soft but I wanna be able to comfort him. He looked at me and said "Kokichi *sniff* what are you *sniff* doing here?" He was trying to act like he wasn't just crying. "I heard Kaito yelling at you. Sorry I couldn't stop it." I closed the door and sat next to him on the bed. He looked at me shocked. He was probably surprised that I said sorry. "No *sniff* it's not your fault." I decided to hug him so I comfort him. "Why were Kaito and Maki yelling at you?" I asked. He hugged me back and said "I told them that *sniff* I liked someone and *sniff* they didn't like it." He said, starting to calm down a little. 'I wonder who he likes. I really hope it's me but that's a really low chance.' I thought. I starting rubbing circles on his back and said "it's alright. If they can't accept it then they're not your real friends."