Cuddles - Pg!Shuichi x Male!Tsundere!Reader

Pg!Shuichi x Male!Tsundere!Reader
                                  Pregame AU
Requested by Saiharaslover

(Y/n)'s POV

I was waiting in front of Shuichi's house. He's my best friend and my crush. 'He's late again!' I thought, a little annoyed. Then I saw the front door to his house open and he ran out. "Jeez! Finally you came out, idiot!" I said.

"Sorry! I lost my Monokuma plushie and I was looking for it." Shuichi said. Oh, that reminds me. I reached in my backpack and pulled out a Kyoko Kirigiri keychain. On one side it was teenage Kyoko holding her fathers skull, and on the other side was adult Kyoko with a magnifying glass and she was wearing her wrist band with her forbidden action.

I handed it to Shuichi and blushed when his eyes lit up. "Is this for me, (Y/n)?! Thank you so much!" Then he hugged me.  "It's not like I got It for you or anything! I just found it on the ground yesterday!" I said loudly. "Well thanks anyways!" Shuichi said happily.

"Anyways! We should get going before we're even more late!" I said. "Oh right!" Was all Shuichi said before he grabbed my hand and started running. My eyes widened. "I-Idiot! What are you thinking of doing that without telling me!?" I yelled as we were running.

Then we ended up at school. The school seemed empty, like no one had been there but we ignored it and walked into the school and to the office to get a late slip. But when we walked into the office, no one was there.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot! School's cancelled today!" Shuichi said after he caught his breath. I turned to him. "What?! When were we told this?!" I asked. "When you were sick last week..." Shuichi said and laughed nervously.

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything, Shuichi spoke. "Wait! Before you yell at me again, how about I make it up to you?" Shuichi said in a panicked voice. That got my curiosity. "Depends." I replied.

"You haven't seen season 52 of Danganronpa yet, right?" He asked. I nodded. "What's that gotta do with anything?" "Well, we could go to my house and watch it together?" Shuichi suggested. His face got a bit red.

I thought about it for a few seconds before speaking. "Fine." I wasn't allowed to watch Danganronpa at my house since my parents don't like it. They say it's too violent for me.

Since we were still in school, we left and walked all the way back to Shuichi's house. We entered his house and into his room. I sat on his bed while he got it ready on the TV. I was looking around on his bed and I saw a Monokuma plushie. I grabbed it.

"Is this the same plushie you were looking for eariler?" I asked and held it for Shuichi to see. He looked back at me and said, "Yea, it is." Then he finished putting on Danganronpa and sat on the bed with me. He sat next to me and he was really close.

"D-Don't be so close, you idiot!" I said while blushing. "But I have to sit close. This is a small bed." Shuichi replied. "Fine then." I said and scooted to the very edge of the bed. "Careful! I don't want you to fall off." Shuichi said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and continued scooting away. Then I fell. "Ow..." I said and rubbed my lower back, which I ended up falling on. "Are you ok? I told you to be careful." Shuichi asked and held out his to me. I grabbed it and hoisted myself up.

"You know what? Come here." Shuichi said as he laid diagonal and turned to face the TV. He padded the space in front of him. "I can hold you close to me so neither of us fall off." He said.

I blushed. "You idiot! Are you sure this is the only way?" I asked. "Well I don't want to sit here thinking of something different and I know you don't either." Shuichi responded. He was right, I didn't want to think of something different. I just wanna watch Danganronpa with Shuichi.

"Fine." I said and walked in front of him and laid down in front of him. "Scoot closer to me. I don't want you falling off." Shuichi whispered in my ear. I blushed but did what he said and moved closer towards him. "L-Like this...?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Mhm." Was all he said and we started watching Danganronpa.

Shuichi's POV

After a little while of watching Danganronpa, I heard light snoring. I looked down at (Y/n) and saw that he was sleeping. 'He looks so cute while he's sleeping.' I thought and smiled. He's always so cute when he's being a tsundere.

I've had a crush on (Y/n) for a while and I want to confess to him but whenever I'm about to, something always happens.

I decided to pause Danganronpa season 52 and turn off the TV. I snuggled with (Y/n) and closed my eyes to sleep. 'I could stay like this forever.' I thought. He was really warm and comfy. I soon started to feel really tired and ended falling asleep as well. The last thought on my mind was (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

909 words