𝟭𝟱. goodbye winter

❛ she gives me a feeling that i can't fight !
act one . . . chapter fifteen

     𝐈f she could anywhere right now, it would somewhere else but the Three Broomsticks where an annoying reporter named Rita Skeeter could see her with her judging face

     𝐈f she could anywhere right now, it would somewhere else but the Three Broomsticks where an annoying reporter named Rita Skeeter could see her with her judging face. Azumi wanted to poke her eyes for staring at her a little too much. That woman's mad, worse than Trelawney. She never liked her ever since she saw the woman one time talking to Hagrid, and when she read the Daily Prophet that she wrote about him—she was tempted to smack it across her caked face.

     The pub was crowded as ever, and Azumi sat alone around a table, a permanent frown on her face as she waited for Adrian to come back with their butterbeer, but someone kept talking to him by the counter (a muscular, beautiful girl from Durmstrang). She lightly huffed under her breath, tapping her fingers on the chipped wooden table in front of her, when someone suddenly slid into the space next to her, causing her to slightly flinch from how close she was.

     "Miss.... Eyzumi Takeda, is it?" Rita Skeeter was wearing bright banana-yellow robes; her long nails were painted shocking pink, and she was accompanied by her paunchy photographer. Azumi flinched once more from the pronunciation of her name and the constant flashes of his camera.

     "Azumi." She corrected, then glared at the photographer. However, he still didn't stop taking photos of her, which caused her to be annoyed, and cast a wandless spell that made his camera break.

     Rita barely paid attention to him and continued glowering at her. "So why is it that you can't be touched by snow? I think that is pretty strange to me. I don't think what you told the clueless Gryffindor boy was all the truth. Wouldn't he be too devastated if he finds out what's the real reason?"

     She blinked in confusion, and then her words registered in her mind, and she became irritated. First of all; how the hell did she know that? The only person she told about that was Dean, and he couldn't have told her. He hates her as much as the other people do. She was about to snap at her, when just right in time, Adrian arrived in the table with two butterbeers in his hand. 

     He glanced back and forth between them in confusion before he noticed the look on his friend's face. He hastily placed the two butterbeers on the table with a quiet bang, then silently gestured for her to stand away from the nosy reporter.

     "Sorry to interrupt, but we have somewhere else to be," Adrian sent Rita Skeeter a fake smile, grabbed Azumi's fur coat on the chair, and then casually helped her put it on. "Take the butterbeer. It's on us."

     Then the two Hogwarts student walked out of the pub in a hurry, Azumi caught Harry's eyes on her for a second before he looked away in embarrassment.