𝟮𝟱. black and blue

❛ but won't someone stop this train ?
act one . . . chapter twenty-five

     𝐇er lazy eyes were trained onto the window, watching the scenery pass outside as the journey continued back to King's Cross station

     𝐇er lazy eyes were trained onto the window, watching the scenery pass outside as the journey continued back to King's Cross station. The weather looked rather painful. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky, giving the sun full access to their sensitive skin. She always liked the rain better than a sunny day anyway. The sun was too much for her poor body, and heat was never her greatest friend, always the enemy.

     Seamus, Dean, and Azumi had managed to get a compartment to themselves, with the occasional visitors consisting of some of their friends. The small compartment was engulfed in silence; from the fact Seamus was fast asleep and Dean was too busy scribbling on his sketchpad beside the quiet Slytherin girl. She was leaning on the windowsill, her hands laid on her lap, her gaze focused on the outside. A long nap sounded good right now, but somehow, she couldn't bring herself to sleep.

     Sighing under her breath, she sat up straight, earning Dean's attention as he looked up from his paper. "I'm going to the bathroom."

     Dean nodded, giving her a small smile. "Alright. I'll be here—I mean, we'll be here."

     Azumi pursed her lips, hiding the amused smile on her face as she quickly nodded in response before exiting the quiet compartment. The trolley lady strolled past her, sending her a kind smile which she returned with an awkward one. She made her way to the train's bathroom, walking past a couple of occupied compartments, some of them glancing at her with faint frowns on their faces.

     Suddenly, before she could even enter the bathroom, something caught her eye and then the sound of bodies falling to the floor was heard. Rolling her eyes, Azumi quickly entered the bathroom, doing her thing and leaving after. Unmistakably, she noticed two redheads entering that certain compartment where she could finally the three familiar airheads lying unconscious on the floor.

     She walked past the bodies of her fellow Slytherins, not even the least bothered by their state, and looked at the open compartment. The people inside became tense at her presence, mostly the youngest redhead in the compartment, Ron, but before the freckled boy could sputter out an excuse—Fred and George spoke at the same time, beaming at the Slytherin and waving her to come inside.

     "Hi," Hermione greeted, a little too cheerfully much to her friends' surprise, but none of them spoke a word, just watching the interaction.

     Azumi kind of helped her figure out how the hell Rita Skeeter was able to know all the private things inside the castle when she was forbidden to enter the grounds. Long story short; the horrid woman was an unregistered Animagus, she can turn into a pesky bug, which made it easier to capture her nosy ass. The two girls had placed the reporter into a jar, finding it satisfying to keep her inside and unable to release horrible things about them on the Daily Prophet.