Chapter One - Welcome to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes:

Year One of Hogwarts, Sept. 1991:

'I'm super nervous Ced...' I stated to my older brother. He was holding onto my shoulders as we walked through the platform.

'It's going to be fine Ceils, don't worry, you'll be great!' I smiled back at him as he took the trolley from me and wheeled it across the floor.

Dad was too busy to take us to the train today... even though it was my first day at Hogwarts. I was so excited when my acceptance letter had finally arrived and so was Cedric.

Both Diggory's were finally going to be at Hogwarts together.

'What do I do?' I asked him timidly, watching the other children as they and their parents ran through the wall and disappeared. I'd never been here before; Dad had always left me at home when he dropped Cedric off, making the excuse that he didn't want to deal with me running off and getting lost, knowing how busy the station got.

'Narrow your eyes and run straight at the wall and when you open them, you'll be on platform 9 & 3/4's. Don't think about it, I know you've got this!' I nodded at my older brother and braced myself; if this didn't work I would have one hell of a bruise tomorrow.

'I've got this.' I mumbled to myself, looking back at Cedric one more time. I looked back and the wall and narrowed my eyes, before running full speed towards the bricks and straight through them.

As I appeared onto the platform I stopped in my steps, taking in the massive steam train waiting for all of the students to board it. I looked behind me as Cedric appeared with the trolley; his smile was wide as he looked at me, a proud glint in his eyes. I looked around me again to take it all in, all of the stories about it was true... it was so magical.

'See I told you...' Cedric stated as I beamed up at him. I followed him cautiously through the crowd as we walked across the platform.

'I can't wait to show you how amazing Hogwarts is.' Cedric took my hand as we boarded the train together.

'Same Ceddy.' I replied, waving him goodbye as he walked down the train to where the rest of his year level sat, and I tried to find a place to sit with the rest of the first years.

Present Day, 1st April 2003:

I closed my laptop as I suddenly realised I had been daydreaming for too long. I checked my watch; it was 1:30pm... the busiest time of day in the shop. I quickly dashed out of the door and practically fell down the stairs, eager to help contain the crowd that was due to rush in at any second.

"Hey babe," I was greeted with a sweet kiss. Kids were filling up the shop quickly, but his eyes were only on me.
"Sorry I'm late." I replied, smiling up at him.

Watching his eyes closely, I could tell there was a lot that he was thinking about. I'd learned slowly over the year how to focus enough to turn his mind off. Others around me weren't so easy, but I liked to feel normal around him. He made me want to feel normal...

He was much taller than me still and had gained a few more pounds since school, making his frame much more toned in comparison to his once tree-like structure. I had managed to finally convince him to trim his shaggy hair as it had started to get out of control, but he still had a few curls loose at the front. The only thing that had stayed completely the same this entire time was his quirky style and contagious smile.

"It's okay, are you finished writing?" He continued to talk to me, walking around the corner of the shop and to the register.
"Yeah, the prophet has me beat. They want a whole article on the closing of Zonkos in Hogsmead."
"You're kidding, not Zonkos?" I could feel his heart breaking. Zonkos was everything to him during our Hogwarts years.
"Yeah I know, I can't believe it either..." He nodded, agreeing with me, before leaving me to serve someone as the bell rang at the entrance of the store.
"Welcome to Weasleys Wizard Wheezes! We have everything from our classic puking pastilles, to our newest concoction of rabbit ears; the best way to hear anything for a mile!"