Chapter Six - Whirlwind

Present Day, 17th April 2003:

It had been nearly a week since I had seen the group and since then my dreams had been flooded of memories with them. I finally felt like I had found myself during my third year at Hogwarts. Even throughout all of the sleepless nights and mind-numbing migraines, I had found myself with a group of friends I could call my own.

My fourth year was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through, not only had I gone through finding out about my abilities and then having to refine them and take control. But my brother had decided to enter the Triwizard tournament and we all know how that ended.

After ending up in the hospital on many occasions from half way through my third year due to chronic fatigue, Madame Pomfrey had tried everything to help me sleep.

Once my fourth year began, Dumbledore brought me into his office every week where he and Professor Snape would help me try and control my mind and stop the continuous sleepless nights I had from the lack of it.

Harry had caught me on a few occasions walking away from the entrance to the office. I knew he was curious, I could sense his mind whirling at all the potential reasons to why I was there. My feelings for Harry exploded in my fourth year and it became this emotional whirlwind of fighting to escape the torture of my abilities and figuring out how to deal with my feelings for not only Harry Potter, but my brother as well.

Year Four, Dec. 1994:

I walked into the great hall, looking for Nick. We were meant to be studying for Charms together but I hadn't been able to find him all day. As I walked down the aisle of tables I could hear my name being called out.

'Celia!' I looked behind me and stopped as Harry waved me over from his seat. I tried to control my breathing as I could feel my face heating up from the idea of being alone with him. I avoided moments when I knew it would just be the both of us for a reason, and that reason was because I had no clue what to do when it came to boys.

'Hey Harry...' I greeted, sitting down opposite him.

'Are you looking for someone?' He asked, noticing how I was looking away.

'Yeah, I was meant to meet Nick here, but I can't find him.' I replied, finally facing him properly.

'Oh, I think I saw him out on the Quidditch pitch before.' I raised my eyebrows, realising he must be practising. After spending a whole year trying to help me get onto the house team, Nick had finally realised he wanted to be on it as well. My brother had happily let him try out, but Nick was desperate to be the best and I was impressed with his dedication.

'It's okay. What are you doing?' I asked him, leaning over to look at his book.

'Trying to study for Potions, but I think Snape has it out for me.' He joked; closing the book he was looking at and staring at me.

'Oh yeah, I hate potions. I always seem to get it wrong no matter how hard I try.' I stated awkwardly.

'Me too.' He replied, laughing slightly.

'Has Cedric been talking about the trial much?' I sighed and nodded, grateful that Harry knew how to fill the silence.

'I kind of wish they'd never brought it this year. Cedric is so desperate to seek my father's approval that he'd do anything, including entering the trial.' My worst nightmare had come true when Cedric's name was pulled out of the goblet, even if that meant it was his dreams coming true.

'He'll be fine Celia.' Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it, causing my cheeks to flush even more as my heart started to beat frantically.

'Thanks Harry, that's sweet of you... how are you doing?' I reply, watching his smile disappear.