Story ❤️ 1

Curse of love

Chapter 1

Mafia leader: Thomas

The cruelest and a varmint. He is like a shadow, Noone knows that he is the real mafia boss. He does all of his illegal work behind his legal business.

Rahman is one of his puppets, he disguises himself behind them and does all their filthy work. He is the CEO of The great *Thomas group of industry *. He is so rich. But he gets more money from his illegal business.,to hide his true colors he started this company. He kills every person who gets in his way. Many cops, spies were killed by his soldiers to hide his true identity.

New in her job: Samira

spy Samira, new in her job. A dream girl who sees movies a lot and dreams about adventure’s in her life. It was one of her biggest mistakes and she joined the spy. She loves Zafer and gets engaged to him. Zafer's dream was to find the Mafia boss, to fulfill his dream, she started working on it and never thought about how painful it would be. . She regrets it all the time but it's too late

Boyfriend & fiance of Samira: Zafer.

Zafer is also a spy. He is so good at his job. Samira gets inspired by his work and she joins to be a spy without telling anyone even Zafer does not know.

This story begins here.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"Leave me." a girl starts struggling with him.
He tied her hands to confine her.
A man's voice, "we will leave you. Give us the evidence."
”do I look like a fool” you guys will kill me if I give you that, it is my only hope to live"
"You are new to this I see. But that's true we will kill you. But you will surely be killed."
"Oh. If you guys kill me the evidence will surely go to the police, I arranged it."
"Oh. In short, girl tell me how will you do that if you die?" a smirk on his face
"I hid the evidence in my spy laptop. You will never find it. My co-worker will get it soon"
"Oh. Haha, you know you should not have come to this profession. You are too innocent to be a spy. Tell me when you join this spy profession?"
"1and half"
"year?"
"no month"
"oh you are to new at this to die"
"please leave me"
"Oh baby girl, I promise you, I will give you a peaceful death if you tell me where you hid that evidence. I know, what you told me was a total lie."
"I will not tell you. If you want to  kill me " the man who is more than 50 yrs. old told his men to take her to the torture room. The man calls his boss "sir there was a problem. But we got the spy who recorded our business work and now she is not giving us the evidence. But I am ensuring you, sir you will get it soon."
The man on the other side of the phone "what did she record?"
"We do not know yet. But our men informed us that is so informational "
"fool. Why are you wasting your time then, kill her "
"but she didn't have it. She hid it before we came. If someone gets it. It will cause us harm"
"Now what do you think.?"
"sir she is still young and new in her job. If we torture her she will break surely and we have some drugs to make her weak and she will tell us the truth"
"Whatever, I just want that evidence clear. If you want to kill her. And I will come after 1 week. What about our drug business?"
"Sir, I imported it to Bangladesh. Do not worry"
"OK."
The girl in the torture room. She was tied with rope on her hands and feet. She was slapped and punched by some men. Her nose started bleeding and some cuts on her hands and feet. The man is more than 50years old, his name is Mr. Rahman. He has been working there for more than 30 years but still, maybe he has some humanity. He is not torturing her so much. Because he had a daughter like her but now she is dead. This mafia world took his child's life. He is just giving her small treats like not giving her food and tying her up upside down and asking her to tell the truth. But she not breaking
1-week passed but still, she did not tell them where she hid it. The boss is coming, he thought in his mind and started to do  some serious things now. He started torturing her more than ever. At last, he gave her more and more drugs. Now she is on an overdose of drugs. She is now blabbing non-stop talking about her life, about her love life. Her first kiss, curse them. But not what Rahman wants to hear. he thinks in his mind what a stubborn woman he gets to torture, he was easy on her but the boss is coming he will have no mercy on her.