➷Author's Note | Thank You➷

Thank you for sticking around, everyone!

This book definitely took a while to write. But I finished it! Despite all the headaches and the sleepless nights, I might actually miss it.

Naturally, you can let me know what you thought and review and critique, etc.

I started writing the first draft of this book when I was 14 so the plot can definitely be refined (I will come back to edit it whenever I can get through a sentence without cringing).

I would appreciate any feedback about anything you spotted that could have been better or if anything got boring or seemed like a filler (I tried to remove all unnecessary scenes but if you catch any...) Feel free to say anything, my feelings won't get hurt.

You can also mention your favorite scene/chapter here. My favorite chapter to write was 23. It was also the fastest I ever wrote anything.

Also, feel free to mention your favorite characters. Mine is Riley.

I do hope she felt as real to you as the characters that were actually alive in the story, haha!

I hoped some chapters were able to make you laugh even with the more emotional topics I tried to explore in this book.

Grateful for every single vote and comment.

P.S. I may add a few bonus *chapters* (either with different POVs or spin-offs) down the line if anyone is ever interested to see any specific scene that wasn't explicitly included.

-D.T.