The Wedding

February 18th 1997

It was late in the afternoon at Hogwarts, the sun was sinking slowly now as winter began to die, the whole sky turning a vivacious pink. Harper and Draco were hidden under the Quidditch Stands, well out of eyesight from any wandering students. The Ravenclaw's quidditch training had finished over an hour ago so they were confident to find some privacy there. When Draco finally found Harper standing under the Slytherin's bleachers, obscured by enormous banners, he practically leapt onto her.

He collided with her so hard that she nearly bounced off the beam behind her. His hands were buried in the back of her hair as their lips glided deliciously together. Harper giggled, it had only been three days since they stayed at the Dragonhide for Valentine's, but since then Draco couldn't keep his hands off her. Even more so than normal. The taste of his kisses on her tongue were like a breath of fresh air. She couldn't help but moan as her body weakened in his arms. His right hand slid down her back to grip her hip tightly. The pressure of it all making her back curve over the beam and in turn pushing her hips forward to press against his own. She could feel how badly she affected him, digging right into the side of her groin.

Draco's length was already fully erect against her body, a generous curve pushing incessantly. Harper couldn't curb the temptation to shift her hips to tease him, earning a grunt from him. It reverberated through her lips and down her spine, settling in the ache between her legs. His grip on her hips slipped further down to her thigh, so firm she didn't doubt he would be leaving more bruises on her body. Harper was becoming extremely talented in glamour spells lately. He smirked against her lips as if he could read her thoughts. At that, she dislodged her mouth and fell into his chest, forehead meeting his shoulder.

"Eager thing you are today," she commented breathlessly as he plucked the buttons of her school shirt. He'd become extremely swift and skilled at removing her clothes quickly.

"You know what you were doing in Potion's," he lowly sneered, "biting your lip and smoothing your hands over that tentacula. You were doing that on purpose," he accused, slipping her shirt off. His mouth quickly moved to her shoulder, wet lips leaving glistening trails over her skin as he followed the curve up to her neck.

"Only because you kept poking your stupid tongue out at me beforehand," she said, realising how tightly she was gripping his biceps. She shifted her hands to stroke down his chest, feeling every ridge of toned muscle beneath his shirt, the fabric doing nothing to hide just how firm he felt under her palms.

The moment her shirt fell to the grass and her bra was exposed, Draco drew back with a deep groan in his throat akin to a growl. His eyes were dark, grey nearly burning black as he devoured the sight of her. Harper took in a deep breath, biting her lip again to throw him over the edge. He released her from his stare and dipped his head along the edge of her bra, making delightful ministrations with his teeth and tongue along the sensitive skin. She held his head in place, fingers twisting in his hair as she gasped. His hands slid around the curve of her spine, finding the clip fixed in the middle of her back to unhook it.

"Get this off," she whined, tugging at his collar.

Not even bothering with the buttons of his own shirt, he released her to dip his head forward and pull the fabric over his head to join hers on the grass. He pressed against her again, skin against skin and Harper could feel how hot his body was burning under her touch. She kissed him harder, savouring the taste, not knowing how long it would be until they could be alone again. Draco tore his mouth away, dropping to suck just above the pert rosy bud tightening in the centre of her breast. Harper found herself muttering gibberish as his tongue began to curl around the nub, teasing the tip into complete hardness before releasing it with a pop.