✉ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya ⋆ˊˎ-

Sakusa wiped his sweaty face with his right hand while on drinking his water bottle. Their practice match with Fukuroudani had just ended with them being victorious by winning two sets. He looked at his teammates who were joyfully chatting with the other team before averting his eyes to the bleachers.

Didn't his admirer say that he/she would be watching the game?

Suddenly, he unconsciously scanned every student's face who came to watch their practice match wondering if he could find anything that can point to his secret admirer. Sakusa stopped his gaze when he saw a girl wearing an (f/c) butterfly clip.

The girl had a (hair colour) hair tied up in a ponytail, her (eye colour) eyes were also looking around the gym before her gaze fell on him making him unconsciously stiffen. The two had made eye contact for a few seconds before the girl averts her eyes away and tapped the girl beside her while he continued staring at her l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶ c̶r̶e̶e̶p̶.

Who is she?

Komori had just finished talking with someone outside the gym. When he returned inside the gym his eyes roamed towards his teammates just to see the usual, their captain was currently talking to their coach, his teammates were currently chatting with the other team and lastly, his cousin was staring at someone in the bleachers——

Quickly, Komori snapped his head towards his cousin's direction. HIS COUSIN WAS STARING AT SOMEONE IN THE BLEACHERS! Before, Sakusa had never even glanced at the bleachers during or after the match. Komori turned to look at what his cousin was looking at and saw a girl. Was his cousin, who had never shown any interest towards females looking at a girl?!

Komori studied the girl trying to figure out what made her so special to catch her cousin's eye. She wasn't anything out of the ordinary, she had normal (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He realized where he had seen the girl before. Komori tore his gaze away from the girl, he approached his cousin and looked at him in curiosity.

"Why are you staring at (L/n)-san?"

Sakusa looked away from the girl and turned to where the voice came from. Standing a few distances from him, he saw his cousin looking at him with his head tilted slightly.

"You know her?" he questioned his cousin.

Komori glanced at the (h/c) haired girl before nodding his head. "Yup! She's my classmate, her name is (L/n) (F/n)." he replied.

"(L/n) (F/n)." Sakusa quietly repeated the girl's name before looking at her direction.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A week have passed since their practice match with Fukuroudani ended but Sakusa still couldn't get the girl out of his mind. He kept catching himself thinking about her at the most random times. He even found himself frequently glancing in the halls in hope to see the girl again.

To make it clear, Sakusa was not interested in that girl. He was definitely sure that he was not interested in her. But something about her was bothering him. Seeing her wear an (f/c) coloured clip made him ponder if she was the one sending him letters or was it merely a coincidence.

All this thinking made him sigh. Sakusa briefly looked at his cousin who was blabbering about his school work before opening his locker to see a familiar (f/c) envelope lying above his jersey. He took the letter and put it in his pocket for him to read later.