✉ 𝑢𝑛-𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 #2/3

═════════╕

strange komori ft. michiko, shiona, & (y/n)

╘═════════

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya  ⋆ˊˎ-

"Good morning to my lovely bestest childhood friend in the universe!" your childhood friend exclaimed with a happy expression pasted on her face.

You deadpanned, is it just you or did Michiko seem to have sparkles around her body. You squinted your eyes at her figure for a moment before turning away in fear that you'll catch her idiotic syndrome. You paid no mind to your ranting childhood friend and looked outside the window to see the huge track field of Itaichiyama.

"Bestest? That doesn't even make sense Tokito." your seatmate, Agatsuma Shiona, teased.

"HEY!!"

The two loudly bickered back and forth causing you to sigh depressingly and slumped on your desk.

If only you could have a peaceful morning.

You close your (e/c) eyes tiredly while listening to your childhood friend and seatmate's argument, however, after a minute or so the two stopped.

"(N/n)."

You opened your eyes when you felt Michiko nudging you.

"What is it?" you asked her quietly.

Michiko didn't respond, she only turned your head towards a certain direction. Your (e/c) eyes widened in shock as your jaw slackened when you saw Komori who currently looks like he's planning to abduct someone.

His face was hollow, there were thick bags beneath his eyes, his usually neat combed hair was like a bird's nest, black gloomy clouds were on top of his head, and lastly, he was wearing such a scary expression while mumbling "I must know." "I need to know." etc.

"Is Komori-kun okay...?" you mumbled to yourself.

"Is he planning to murder someone?" that was your idiotic childhood friend statement.

You and Shiona deadpanned hearing her statement. This idiot...!

"Stupid!" Shiona whacked her with the notebook in her grip causing Michiko to cussed, "He's clearly deciding where to hide a dead body!"

"Ohhhh! That does make sense!" Michiko praised, "Wow, Shiona you're not stupid at all. You're actually kinda smart!"

"Of course I'm smart!"

'My heart aches seeing such stupidity in front of me.' sAME sIS SAme You thought looking away from the two with a done expression plastered on your face.

Deciding that it was best to stay away to they idiotic duo, you stood up from your seat and walked towards where Komori was to ask if he was alright.

"Komori-kun, did you sleep well last night?" you asked the boy as you grabbed the nearest vacant seat and dragged it in front of Komori's desk for you to sit on.

You furrowed your brows when you saw how he looked closely, 'Forget sleeping well, he looks like he hasn't slept a wink.' you mentally said to yourself after observing his messy appearance.

"Oh, I'm fine (L/n)-san." he answered showing you a really terrifying smile that nearly made you jump out of your seat.

However, it seems like you were not the only one who witnessed such a cursed smile as multiple high pitched shrieks and loud cursing from your classmates could be heard on the background. Hell, even your homeroom teacher, who just arrived, yelped in fear.

Yeah, you're sure that all of you won't be sleeping tonight without seeing that smile from your dreams.