✉ 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya  ⋆ˊˎ-

"C'mon Sakusa, just tell me about that letter!"

Sakusa quietly sighed in annoyance behind his mask and continued ignoring his cousin who was pestering him from behind.

Three days have passed ever since Komori caught him reading the letter. Unfortunately for him, his cousin decided that he must know about the letter he was receiving so he started pestering him in hope that he can spill information.

B̶u̶t̶ a̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ c̶a̶n̶ s̶e̶e̶ h̶e̶ h̶a̶s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ n̶o̶ p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶.

Classes had ended a few minutes ago and the two of them were currently walking in the busy corridor of their school.

With his cousin's annoying pestering from behind and the huge crowd forming in the corridors, Sakusa found his patience running thin. He was sure that if one more thing would push his button he would burst in frustration.

Sakusa sighed for the second time. He tucked both of his hands inside the pockets of his uniform and continued making his way towards the gym while avoiding bumping into someone. His mind suddenly flew towards the letters he was recently receiving.

Every time I read the things I love about you always reminded me that I fell for someone extraordinary and worth admiring for.

Sakusa's ear turned red. Why did he even remember that line all of a sudden?

"Komori-kun!" A melodious voice called out from a distance.

Sakusa and Komori turned around to where the voice came from and saw a female with a (hair length) (hair colored) hair tied into a low messy ponytail. She was walking towards them with a bunch of papers in her arms.

But what intrigued Sakusa was the familiar (f/c) butterfly pin on her hair.

"Oh, (Last name)-san!" his cousin greeted, "Do you need something?" Komori asked politely.

Sakusa watched as the girl fumbled with the papers she was holding before pulling out a piece of paper. She looked at the paper quietly before handing them out to Komori who accepted it with a thanks.

"Sensei told me to give you those since he forgot to give it on class today," she explained with a small smile on her lips.

The girl's (eye color) eyes flickered to him who was standing beside Komori. Sakusa saw how the girl's eyes widened before offering him a kind smile of acknowledgment.

"Well, I'll be going now Komori-kun. I'll see you in class tomorrow!" the (h/c) girl waved goodbye at them before walking away.

Sakusa followed the girl's retreating figure before turning away as he and his cousin made their way towards the gym.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sakusa put his pen down on his study table and stretched his arms. He grabbed the (f/c) envelope which was placed above his neatly stacked books. Looking at his name which was neatly written at the back of the envelope made him smile.

He took out the letter inside the envelope and started reading it.

Dear Sakusa-kun,