✉ 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya ⋆ˊˎ-

"Good morning Sa--WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"

Komori shrieked, looking at his newly-arrived cousin. To quickly summarize how Sakusa currently looks like this morning, he looks like a mess. Yes, as in like i-never-knew-what-peace-and-relaxation like kind of a mess.

His skin color was paler than usual, his usually healthy bags have transformed into a panda looking ones, and his eyes looked duller than the time when he accidentally touched the hand of his dirtiest classmate in middle school.

Komori was shaking.

Never once had he seen his cousin looks so terrible in his 16th-year existence in life and let me tell you how he was already expecting to see pigs fly in the sky at this very moment.

Watching his cousin made a fool of himself made Sakusa deadpanned on the sidelines. Ah, it was so tempting to go and leave Komori like he never knew him from the start. How was he related to this sunshine like germ again?

The tired male sighed, deciding that he was too tired to deal with an idiot early in the morning, he grabbed the hem of his cousin's collar and dragged him towards their school.

Sakusa ignored the curious stare and glances directed at him and continued walking towards his designated class with his cousin following from behind.

The two continued their way with Komori asking multiple questions about what happened to him and Sakusa just being done with his cousin.

"Sheesh! What's with your face? You looked like you haven't slept for years Sakusa-san."

Both of the boys stopped in their tracks hearing a familiar voice from behind. The two volleyball players turn around and saw a familiar olive-eyed teen standing a few feet away from them with her mint-colored bag lazily slung over her right shoulders.

"Yo." Michiko greeted with a wolfish grin as she walked towards their direction.

"Tokito-san, good morning!" Komori beamed at the brown-haired girl who was sipping a carton of strawberry milk.

"You haven't answered my question yet, Sakusa-san~." Michiko teasingly said to Sakusa, who was currently looking around as if he was looking for someone.

"None of your business," he grumbled in reply.

Sakusa shoved both of his hands inside the pocket of his school's uniform. Seeing that the person he badly wanted to talk to was nowhere in sight made Sakusa's mood dampen.

Noticing the change in his moods made the two of his companion react to themselves. Komori was baffled about why his cousin was in a bad mood while our dear Michiko was un-surprisingly amused.

'This is the tea I've been waiting for.' she thought to herself, biting her lips in anticipation. Her grip on her bag tightened, her eyes were practically shining brighter than the sun itself.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sakusa stared at the wide track field outside while absentmindedly drumming his fingers on his desk repeatedly and lightly bouncing his legs.

It was the last period of class before dismissal, but Sakusa didn't bother to listen to what his teacher was talking about since he was currently lost in his thoughts.