˚꒰𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 ꒱.°ˎˊ˗

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya ⋆ˊˎ-

"You what?!" Michiko Tokito, your childhood friend, exclaimed as she choked on her drink.

"Shhh!" you shushed her and looked around the classroom to see if somebody heard that little outburst of her. Lucky for you, it seems that nobody did making you sigh in relief.

"And how long did you say it was?" she asked quieter than before.

"Since our first.....years..." you meekly mumbled while sweating bullets at the stare your childhood friend was giving you.

If you were to describe her with one word right now, that word would be Terrifying. Your childhood friend was currently looking at you with blazing eyes full of hunger. It seems like she wanted to squeeze the juicy information out of your mouth at this moment. If looks could kill, you were sure that you would instantly be buried 10 feet under. #P̶r̶a̶y̶F̶o̶r̶(Y̶/N̶)2̶k̶2̶0̶

"Seriously?!" she stared at you in disbelief, "How come I didn't know that?!" she whined shaking you back and forth to the point that you feel like your lunch was rushing up from your stomach.

"E-eh, Michiko stop!" you said in panicked while cupping your mouth.

To your relief, Michiko immediately stopped shaking you after hearing your panicked plea. Seeing your pale complexion while clutching your mouth and stomach, your childhood friend quickly gave you your wattle bottle as she muttered strings of apologies.

After saying that it was alright, Michiko sat on the unoccupied chair in front of you and turned it around, so the both of you were facing each other.

"So are you gonna confess to him or something?" she casually asked you.

You looked at her in disbelief, "Do you actually think I have the balls to do that?"

"No." she immediately answered, "Besides I bet you'll get sprayed by Lysol before you could actually confess to him. So sucks to be you mate!" she answered you cheekily.

"Is it really necessary to rub that information to my face?!" you huffed in annoyance at your cackling friend.

How did you become friends again?

"You done laughing at my misery?" you sarcastically asked.

She giggled for a few more seconds before nodding. Ah, if only you could ship her on the other side of the world.

"Hm, if you couldn't confess to him face to face how about you do it in text?" she suggests.

"No." You quickly denied her idea, "He could mistake me for a stalker and report me to the authorities for all I know."

"Eh! He won't!" your friend defended.

You deadpanned, "You've been seriously reading too many fanfictions again." you monotonously muttered.

"Give him food?"

"It'll end up in the trash."

"Put chocolates in his locker?"

"How do you even think that a box of chocolate could fit inside the gap of the lockers?"

"Flowers."

"In the trash again."

Your friend hung her head low with a gloomy aura surrounding her. You patted her back in sympathy while she cried in crocodile tears biting her handkerchief in despair.

"There there." you comforted her.

"On all the boys you could've liked why did you like him?!" your friend pointed accusingly at you still crying in crocodile tears, "He's not even close to your type damnit!"

You sweatdropped at her, how come it became your fault. After wordlessly listening to her rants about your love life for five minutes now, she suddenly halted making you looked at her in curiosity.

"Why did you suddenly sto---Michiko?!" you nearly jumped out of your wits when you saw the demonic yet determine look your best friend has.

"The great demon lord Michiko had an idea," she muttered grinning evilly.

You gulped, "And that is?" you squeaked out.

"To write him a letter!" she answered proudly

You blinked two times registering what your childhood friend suggested. You stayed quiet for a few seconds before breaking into a small smile.

"That's actually a great idea." you paused, "But what if he throws it in the trash again?" you worriedly asked her.

"Doesn't matter! Whether he reads it or not at least you'll get some feelings off your chest," she replied confidently making you smile.

"Then writing a letter it is!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You stood in front of the lockers with an (f/c) envelope in your hands. You nervously looked at your surroundings to make sure that no one was there.

After making sure that you were the only person there you sighed shakily in relief. You step closer to his supposedly designated locker and slip the envelope on the gap before quickly walking away.

I hope my letters get to you

EXTRA:

Michiko: Did you send the letter already.

(Y/n): Of course. By the way how'd you find out his locker's number?

Michiko: There's nothing The Great Demon Lord Michiko couldn't do. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Y/n): Seriously, how are we still even friends.

Michiko: GEH—