✉ 𝑢𝑛-𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 #1/3

═════════╕

writing the first letter ft. michiko

╘═════════

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya   ⋆ˊˎ-

"Ew, change it! It's so cringe-worthy."

"Honey, this is too boring. Add more spice!"

"What in the?! No!!"

"(Y/n), just no."

(Y/n) crumbled the piece of paper she was holding and threw it somewhere in her room. She slumped down on her (f/c) study table with a gloomy aura surrounding her whole body. How come writing a love letter is harder than writing a five page essay about The Civil Rights Movement and the Effects?!

"Oh wow. You really are terrible at writing a letter."

The (h/c) girl groaned miserably at her childhood friend's blunt statement. "Shut up, Chi. I know that already." she grumbled, spraying her desk with the disinfectant she grab from her right side.

Michiko, who was currently laying at (Y/n)'s bed, giggled as she started rolling around in the fluffy sheets. "Well it wouldn't hurt to remind you that (N/n)~" she teased sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Curse you." the said girl retort back, "Besides, did you really come here to help me write a letter or did you just come here to disturb me?!"

"Both." replied Michiko.

(Y/n) could only sigh, not even surprise at her friend's reply. After being stuck with her best friend ever since they were in their diapers, she was kinda already expecting this kind of answer from her. And besides, it wouldn't be Michiko-like if she did come to help her without a twist.

Yeah, it would be terrible if Michiko did come here to help her.

"Hey Chi, can you write a letter for me to use as a reference?" (Y/n) asked.

Michiko perked up hearing the (h/c) girl's request. She stood up from her bed, cackling evilly with a single piece of paper in her hold, "I knew you'd ask that so The Great Demon Lord Michiko came prepared!" she proudly stated waving the piece of paper in her hand like it was a billion dollar cheque.

"You're not useless as I thought you would be." (Y/n) teasingly mumbled earning a loud 'Hey!' from the now fuming Michiko.

(Y/n) only laughed loudly at her friend's pouting state as she grab the paper in her friend's hold. She childishly blew a raspberry towards Michiko before focusing her attention on the paper.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A blank expression was painted on (Y/n)'s face when she finished reading two paragraphs of her friend's written letter. By the time she reached the third paragraph, she wordlessly sighed and stood up from her seat. She crumpled the paper and threw it towards the mischievously grinning Michiko.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF *BLEEEEEEEP*"

And after a few more hours, (Y/n) finally finished writing her first letter. As for Michiko, she was currently rocking back and forth in the corner while muttering "She's the female version of hulk." like a mantra with a few red marks present on the both of her cheeks.

To summarize it all, the two girl's had a very uhhhh......interesting day!