✉ 𝑢𝑛-𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 #3/3

═════════╕

in the bush with michiko ft. komori

╘═════════

When (Y/n) and Sakusa were finally out of sight, Michiko immediately ran after them dragging the poor and confused Komori with her. Her eyes were shining in delight knowing the cheesy romance drama scene she was about to witness with her own eyes.

"E-eh Tokito san? Why are we following them?" Komori asked from behind.

"Listen here Komori-kun!" Michiko stopped on her tracks and faced Komori with a serious expression on her face, "Don't you want to see your cousin escape from being a bachelor? Don't you want to see the drama unfold in front of your eyes?" she asked, shaking him back and forth.

"But, I don't think they'll be happy if we snoop Tokito-san," he mumbled uneasily.

"Pshh! It's not like we'll get caught, so chill." Michiko reassured the libero with a confident grin.

"But--"

"SHHHH!!" Michiko shushed the male and quickly dragged him on a nearby bush when she saw her childhood looked back in their direction. She bit her lips in nervousness as she watched (Y/n) squint her (e/c) color eyes towards in where they were before shrugging her shoulders.

Seeing that (Y/n) finally turned away from them, the two released the breath that they were unconsciously holding back.

'That was close...!' Michiko thought to herself wiping the sweat that was lingering on her forehead.

"Are we really doing this Tokito-san?" Komori whispered.

"It's too late to back out now Komori-kun!"

Komori sighed depressingly however, when he heard his cousin's voice his ears perked up, and he immediately straightens his posture.

"Are you the one who wrote those letters, (Y/n)-san?"

'What letters--WAIT IS HE TALKING ABOUT THOSE (F/C) ENVELOPES?! THE ONE THAT MADE MY COUSIN SMILE?!' Komori thought with eyes wide and jaw slacked.

'OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LONG AWAITED DRAMA IS FINALLY HAPPENING!" Michiko thought with crocodile tears falling from her eyes as she mentally sobs in happiness.

"I did write those. But I never expected that you would read them." they heard (Y/n) mumbled quietly, "But now that the cat's out of the bag, I might as well confess my feelings for you."

"That's right (N/n), go get your man!" Michiko silently cheered on her friend with a raging flame behind her.

If you have a great imagination like Komori, you could probably saw her in a cheerleader outfit with a white bandana tied into her head.

Speaking of Komori, he was currently gobsmacked seeing how passionate Michiko was on cheering her childhood friend. He was even mentally berating himself, if only Michiko told him in advance that they'll be watching this life then maybe he could've made a banner for his close friend.

"Like what I told you in my letters, I've been smitten by you ever since we were in our first years. I only thought that my crush for you before was just a fling and it will be gone after a few weeks or so."

"But multiple weeks had passed by and yet my so-called crush was still there. I never bother with it since I thought that I need more time to let my feelings for you cool down so I waited for a couple of more weeks. That couple of weeks turned into a couple of months then it became a year! And yet, I only found myself falling you more while the days passed me by."