𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖

[Sairen POV]

I walked inside Shizuko room and saw him sleeping on hus bed peacefully. Ongaku appeared beside me with a bright smile.

"So? What are we going to do today?" He asked me.

"I don't know. What do you want to do today?" I asked.

He thought for a while before snapping his finger in my ear loudly. I whined a bit as I played a song in my ear to calm it down.

"Sorry! But I had the best idea!! How about we spend the day with Mereoleona!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around my neck.

I laughed as I tried to remove his hands but he held a tight grip.

"Let go!" I said before he started tickling me.

"Tickle, tickle." He said as he contiued to tickle me.

I dropped to the floor clutching my stomach as he kept tickling me. Tears came out my eyes as his smile grew wider.

'What are you guys doing?'

We turned around to see Syurs in her human form. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing her casual outfit. Ongaku got up from on top of me and turned to face her.

[Syrus]

"Syrus! You finally using your human form

"Syrus! You finally using your human form." Ongaku chirped.

Syurs rolled her eyes and went over to Shizuko. She shaked him gently as his eyes fluttered open. I turned back towards Ongaku to see his hand in front of me. I grabbed onto it as he yoinked me up. I almost lost balance but I regained it. We both walked towards Syrus and stood next to her.

"Hmm...*smack* m- *yawn* morning." Shizuko said.

"Morning, Zu Zu!" Ongaku yelled.

"Gaku! Sy Sy! Sai!" Shizuko chirped as he hugged us all.

I fell off the bed while Ongaku and Syrus floated before they fell. Ongaku looked at me and laughed. Syrus used her magic and lifted me up.

"Thank you." I said as she nodded her head.

'Ongaku wanted to spend the day with Leona. How does that sound?' Syrus said.

"The whole day! With Leona! I have to get ready!" He yelled.

He jumped off the bed but the sheet tangled around his leg as he fell face forward.