𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙫𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠

[Shizuko/Kurejii POV]

Yami let go of me and rest me on the ground. He patted my head and walked off.

"Captain, what are you doing here?" Asta yelled.

'I'm so sorry.'

Yami looked at Asta and let out a puff of smoke from his... whatever.

"Why am I here? Well... obviously... I'm a little lost. Give me some directions, damn it." Yami said.

'Theresa... I'm so sorry.'

"You were lost?!" Asta exclaimed as Yami gripped his head.

"Of course not, you moron. I was joking, dumbass. We're Magic Knights. Of course, we're going to show up. Everyone back at the base was useless, so I came by myself. I'll kill them all later." Yami said.

'This is all my fault.'

"What the heck are they doing when we are in this much trouble!?" Asta asked as Yami glared.

'I should've protected her.'

"By the way, didn't I tell you to take a day off? Want me to send you on a permanent vacation?!" Yami asked gripping his head harder.

'I was weak.'

He dropped Asta on the ground and turned towards Licht's direction. I got up and held my katana.

'Weakling'

"So, what's his deal?" Yami asked Asta.

'Disappointment'

"He said he's the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun." Asta said.

'Useless'

"T-the Eye of the Midnight Sun!?" Finral exclaimed.

'Disgrace'

"Oh? I thought he'd be some big, burly guy who could eat a crow in one gulp, but he's just a scrawny beanpole." Yami said.

'Annoying Asshole'

"Firnal, please get the Sister and the others to the town." Asta said.

'No one likes you'

"Sure, leave it to me! What about you and Shizuko?" Finral asked.

'We hate you'

"I can still fight! I finally get to see Captain Yami in action. There's no way I'm leaving now!" Asta cheered.

'You can't protect anyone'

"Okay, what about you, Shizuko?" Finral asked.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"Alright, Yami. I'm leaving the rest with you." Finral said.