𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙫𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙉𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚

[3rd POV]

Charlotte handed Yami Shizuko's body before glaring at the Third Eye and Licht. Nozel had his mercury ready and Jack was licking his knife more evily.

"Their mana... it's increasing!?" Vetto exclaimed.

"We are the Thi-" Rhya started.

Charlotte stabbed him in the arm with one of her briar roses before attacking him. Fana looked at Nozel before attacking him. Jack smiled creepily and his eyes widen in glee. He rushed towards Vetto and began slashing them.

Watching from afar was Licht, who had healed himself when everyone was talking. He noticed that no matter how many times the Third Eye hits Nozel, Jack, and Charlotte, their mana will continue powering theirs.

Darting his eyes around, he saw a book on the ground that was emitting an evil aura.

'That aura... it's... it's hers!' Licht thought with widening eyes.

His eyes settled down and he saw the same aura level was coming from Shizuko...but his was... peaceful. But enough of them, let's go back to the others.

"You shall pay for your crimes."

Nozel said as he stabbed Fana with mercury, making her use her fire to melt the mercury while dodging his attacks.

"Keh, Keh."

Jack laughing with a demonic voice inside of it. Vetto used his beast claw to scratch Jack's face. Watching as the liquid drip from his face, Jack used his long-ass tongue to lick the blood.

'What the..?' Vetto thought as he noticed that Jack disappeared.

"Peekaboo!"

Right in the abdomen was a knife inside of Vetto's body. Coughing up blood, his body was falling to the floor. Noticing what was happening, Fana healed Vetto as she was dodging Nozel's attack.

"Don't turn your gaze away from me, brat!"

Barely capable of dodging, Fana was stabbed by another mercury. A kick to the face was what Rhya got from Charlotte.

"How about after this you wanna go on a date with me?" Rhya asked with a cheeky smile.

"I will not date a man like you."

Another kick to the face sent Rhya flying back.

'Damn, she strong.' He thought.

Back to Licht. Without his consent, he was slowly moving towards Shizuko with a bright glow around him. Stopping their fights, the Third Eye and their partners all saw Licht glowing bright as hell and floating towards Shizuko.

"Don't you touch him!"

Yami yelled as he rests Shizuko's body and charged towards Licht. He sent an attack towards Licht only for Licht's glow to suck up his attack.

'... it's gone!?' Charlotte thought.

"How the hell did that kid break the seal?!" Vetto exclaimed.

"Damn, I was about to get laid too." Rhya said.

"Never in your wildest dreams."

"You know you what me, sweetheart." Rhya said winking.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and landed beside Shizuko. Slowly opening his eyes, Shizuko saw Charlotte looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"B-big sister?" He asked.

"Shizu! You're okay!" Charlotte said hugging him.

He winced a bit making her let go of him. He got up and walked towards Licht. He jumped up and faced him. In the other's eyes, Shizuko was his regular self but in Licht's eyes, he saw her.

 In the other's eyes, Shizuko was his regular self but in Licht's eyes, he saw her

"Licht." The girl said.

"Faith." Licht said.

"This is not you." She said.

Licht did not say a word and just turn his gaze away from her.

"While we're here, how about that date?" Rhya asked only to be punched by Yami.

Charlotte blushed and turned away from him.

'He punched him for me!' She thought.

Back with Faith and Licht.

"You're still severing him, aren't you?" Faith asked.

"He is my master." Licht said.

She looked at him before touching his lower stomach. As if magically, the glow on Licht's body died down as his eyes began to close.

Carrying his body, Shizuko/Faith floated towards the Third Eye.

"This battle does not count." Rhya said grabbing Licht's body.

"Faith.." Vetto murmured before disappearing.

Shizuko opened his eyes and looked at the cave. Should've mentioned that his eyes were closed. He sat on the floor and played with his hair.

"You guys go ahead, I want to talk to Shizuko alone." Charlotte said using his real name.

"What did you wanna talk about, big sister?" Shizuko asked as the others left.

"Your grimoire... there's a legend about it and I think you're mature enough to know the real truth." Charlotte said.

"I'm all ears!" Shizuko cheered.

.
.
.
.

[Next Chapter: A talk with Charlotte/ First Kiss]