𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

[Key Words]
Big Sister/Sis/Char= Charlotte
Bun Bun= Shiroi
Sy Sy= Syrus
Sai= Sairen
Gaku= Ongaku
Fueggy= Fueogoleon
Mimi/Mimo= Mimosa
Zel= Nozel
Soli= Solid
Neb Neb= Nebra
Alec/Dora= Alecdora
Ham Ham= Hamon
Si Si= Siren
Yun Yun= Yuno
Elle= Noelle
Glasses= Klaus
Juwlius/Juli= Julius
Leo= Leopold

[Shizuko POV]

"Shizuko, what are you doing here?" Big sister asked.

"Juwlius invited me because he wanted taalkk!" I said.

"Oh, he did. Did he?" She asked.

"Yep!"

She looked at him before picking me up. Bun Bun was holding onto her leg as we listened.

"Let's continue with the ceremony. With seven stars earned, Leopold Vermillion from the Crimson Lion Kings, I grant you the title of Intermediate Magic Knight, first class. Your fire magic, just like your brothers' is exteremly powerful, so please be careful with it." Juli said.

Leopold walked up and bowed his head.

"I take no quarters from evil-doers." Leo said going back to Fueggy.

"From the order of the Blue Rose Knights, Sol Marron, has been promoted to Intermediate Magic Knight for her six stars! Her maneuverability and special properties of her Earth Magic keep her in the company of men, but I think you have too much freedom." Juwlius said.

"Yay! Sol!" I cheered clapping my hands.

She ruffled my hair and walked up to the counter. She bowed her head and gave a thumbs up.

"The only one who could put me on a leash is Char." She said.

"Woo!~ Go, Sol!" I cheered as she walked back to Big Sister's side.

"From the order of the Silver Eagles, Nebra Silva, has been promoted to 3rd Upper Rank Magic Knight for her nine stars. The illusion made from you mist magic is amazing! Just don't mess around with your enemies to much, alright?" Juli said.

"Go, Neb Neb!" I cheered.

She smiled and walked forward. She bowed her head with grace.

"Thanks for the warning, sir." She said.

She patted my head before going back to Zel's side.

"From the order of the Silver Eagles, Solid Silva, has been promoted to 3rd Rank Intermediate Magic Knight for his six stars! Your intricacy in forming magic is top class but I think you'd do a lot better if you worked together with a team instead of going solo.

"Yweah, Soli! Woo-hoo!" I cheered.

He smirked and bowed his head.

"I'll keep that in mind." Soli said.

He smiled and patted my head before heading back to Zel's side.