𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙮𝙚

[3rd POV]

The cornered Asta found himself at a complete loss against the overwhelming power of the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Shizuko had awoken and finds the voice in his head giving him bad advice. However, they were saved at the last moment by Yami Sukehiro, the captain of the Black Bulls. Theirs was a breathless battle of Light versus Dark Magic. Asta pushed past his limits to launch a counterattack. But then...

Licht looked to his left to see Valtos falling down after Asta repelled his magic back towards him.

"You hurt him. How dare you?" Licht said looking at Asta with a scary look on his face.

The braids in his hair were flying as the anger inside him kept rising up. Shiroi watched as Shizuko ripped a page from a grimoire with shocked eyes, a scar appearing on his skin as he did so.

"I will not allow humans like you to continue harming my compatriots. You've done too much damage already." Licht said.

"Licht Creation Magic: Light Whip of Judgement!"

With an open grimoire, Licht manifests a long whip of light, which extends from the Licht's hand and has unpredictable movements when swung. It has enough power and speed to destroy a cave in seconds.

 It has enough power and speed to destroy a cave in seconds

The whips hit the cave walls and even the cave floors. Licht laughed as he kept whipping his light whips. Shizuko grinded his teeth before leaping towards Licht. He pulled out his katana and tried to slash him. Licht dodged effortlessly and blasted Shizuko on his back.

"SHIZUKO!" Asta and Shiroi yelled.

Yami watched as Shizuko's body dropped to the floor and twitched a bit before it stopped. He looked up at Licht and glared.

"Hurting that little shit is one thing. But not Shizuko." Yami said with a dark aura.

'So, he's protective of that kid.' Licht thought as Yami's mana grew larger and larger.

"I don't care if I killed after this. That kid is my responsibility and I'm going to make sure no-one, especially a beanpole like you, hurt him on my watch."

Yami jumped up and slashed Licht on the stomach. Licht was sent flying back into the cave walls. Asta watched as his captain slashed Licht countless times without stopping. Shiroi pulled Asta closer to him.

"Mister, I need your help." Shiroi said.

"Anything I can do to help!" Asta cheered.