𝙇𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙩

[Shizuko/Kurejii POV]

"Theresa!" I shouted as I ran towards her.

I shook her gently until I my tears run down my cheek. I stop shaking her and began to hug her body.

"Take care of the children for me. In any battlefield, the victims were always weak. It's because I wanted to protect the children that I left the battlefield and became a sister." Theresa said.

I look down at her as she began to cough up blood. I smiled weakly at her and let my teardrops fall. She smiled at me before closing her eyes.

"Granny!" Asta yelled.

"What are you talking about? All of you were born sinners." The man said.

I look at the man and glared at him. All of the sudden he began to cry as he held Sally's body.

"You poor thing. Sally, look at how much they hurt you." He said.

"Master Licht..." Sally said.

'Licht. Doesn't that mean light?'

"Rest, my child. Valtos." Licht said before turning towards the man beside him.

"Yes, sir." Valtos said.

"See you later, Asta. You belong to me." Sally said as she as she went into a spacial magic hole.

"Forgive me, my lord. All of this happened because I let her go alone. I never imagined that this would happen." Valtos said.

"There's no need for you to feel responsible. I'm sure they used some underhand method." Licht said.

"Who are you calling underhand?! Look at you did to all these innocent people!" Asta yelled.

"She mentioned earlier that the victims on the battlefield are always weak. That is incorrect. The victims are strong, envied, discriminated against, persecuted, and stolen from." Licht said.

"You hurt her."

Licht turned to my direction and smirked.

"She was innocent! INNOCENT! And you hurt her. You hurt them."

"Ko?" Shiroi called out to me.

I want to answer, I want to tell him everything's going to be okay.  But I can't, I can't cause I want to kill him, hurt him.

"What have they ever done to you?"

"You took something from us, so we're going to take that back. You two imbeciles shouldn't have that grimoire. Why do you have it?" Licht said.

I look and saw my grimoire inside my pouch. I turned to the barrier and saw Syrus laying there while Ongaku and Sairen protect her and the others.

"That is why we won't forgive the Clover Kingdom. This time, we will destroy you and create our kingdom." Licht said.

"What the hell are you talking a out?! You attacked us first, you jerk!" Asta yelled.

Licht raised his hand and attacked Asta with one of his light spears. I hid Shiroi behind me and opened my grimoire.

"Shut your filthy mouth." Licht said.

"Sound Magic: Syrus; Vibrant Music"

Shiroi and the others were all vibrating to the music they were hearing. Licht looked at me before hitting me with one of his light spears. I managed to push Shiroi in the barrier before the spears hit him.

"I'll ask again. Why do you two have those grimoires?" Licht said, sounding mad.

Asta starts to charge towards Licht with his sword in his hands. Valots teleported Licht behind Asta.

"I'll be taking those grimoires back." Licht said.

I grab his hand and held it tightly. He raised his other hand and smacked me across the cave.

"Shizuko!"

I got up and charged over to him.

"Death Shot"

I went to kick him in the face only for him to teleport behind me. I barely dodged in time and accidentally hit myself with my own magic.

"It'll take a lot more than that to defeat me." Licht said.

"I don't care! You're going to pay for you crimes!"

I got up from the ground and began to sing a song softly. Jumping up, I pulled out my katana and slashed him. He dodged it but it did left a cut on his arm. He took his focus off me and began to attack Asta.

Seeing the spears, I pushed Asta out of the way and blocked the spears.

"HEY! Your main focus is me.'

Asta tried to reason with me but I wasn't listening. All I was hearing from the voices were kill and that's what I'm going to do.

I was about to attack Licht when arms wrapped themselves around me and held me tightly. I looked back to see Yami and Finral.

"Let me go!"

"Calm down, Shizu. We don't want the captains killing me to early, do we?" Yami said.

I sighed and dropped my grimoire. Yami patted my head and looked at Licht.

"So, you're the one that wants my death to be a little to early, huh? Alright." Yami said as he unsheathed his katana.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Next Chapter: Light vs Dark]