𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨/ 𝘼 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚

[3rd POV]

"Okay. I'll tell you the origin of your grimoire. Are you ready?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes." Shizuko answered, a determined look on his face.

Long ago, there lived two humans. A male and a female. The female had blond hair and green eyes while the male had black hair and blue eyes. They fell in love with each other and got married.

He was of noble status while she was just a mere peasant. Despite his parents' hate for her, he still decided to marry her for she was the love of his life. When the eldest daughter was born, she was born with a curse. It lived with her throughout her whole life but her parents loved her dearly.

When the last and youngest child was born, he was also born with a curse. Unlike the eldest, who's curse could be cured, the youngest curse will live on with him. The eldest daughter went to get her grimoire while the youngest and the parents stayed home. The youngest had a very imaginative mind and would often wander off from time to time.

He wandered off into a dark forest. There, he saw a girl. A young one to be exact. She had black hair and grey eyes.

Unlike him, she had horns and a long tail that was wagging side to side. Being the kind and innocent soul he was, he approached her. She looked his way and smirk a devilish smirk. She was a demon. The sibling of Liebe, another demon.

She was the oldest of the two and the smartest. Using his innocence as bait, she emerged inside of him. The boy, however, remained the same. Ever since that incident he would switch moods from time to time and hurt his family members.

The sister was devastated and was in shock of her brother but vow to protect him and remove the curse from his body before it kills him. Ever since then she would always make sure he stay innocent and pure. Because if he isn't, half of their kingdom would be dead. When their parents died for an unknown reason, they went and lived in the forest.

While he was sleeping, a couple of men attacked the sister. However, she was saved by a mysterious man. Ever since that incident, the sister put her whole trust in the man and even fell in love with him. Knowing he would never do anything to hurt her or her brother, she made a promise to him.

"What was the promise?" Shizuko asked.

The promise was... "Can you promise that you'll always protect my little brother?" The man looked at her brother who was chewing the man's grimoire. The man laughed and ruffled the girl's hair and gave her a warm smile. "Sure, sweetheart." Ever since then, the man had kept his promise.

Now for the boy, when he got his grimoire, the grimoire of the demon inside of him, his mana and his aura became more and more peaceful. But whenever the demon came out, the grimoire's mana would change to demonic and evil. Years past and no cure for the boy was found. The End.

"So who's the young boy?" Shizuko asked.

"The young boy is you." Charlotte said.

"What? We have a curse inside of each other? What about the man?" Shizuko asked.

"Yami. Who else? Every time I'm on a mission who do I send you to?" Charlotte asked.