𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧: 𝙏𝙤 𝙉𝙚𝙖𝙣

[Shizuko/ Kurejii POV]

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5...6..."

I continue counting as I did my push-ups. When I was finished with 10,000 push-ups, I began to punch a tree with my bare fists. Even though my knuckles were sore, I continued punching until I broke half the tree.

I began running from the Black Bulls Base to the cabin and back to my training spot 50 times. I looked at my body and smiled, these past few weeks has been alright and calming. 

[Shizuko/ Kurejii body]

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and drank my water. I touched the scar I give myself and smiled.

I walked to the cabin and went straight to my room. I opened my door and grab a couple of clothes and walked out.

"Hi, Shizuko!" Shiroi said.

I ignored him and continued walking until I was at my training spot. I took off the clothes I had on and throw on the other clothes.

I chanted a spell and created a katana for myself.

I chanted a spell and created a broom for myself. I hopped on it and flew off.

Up ahead, I saw Gauche, I think that was his name, on his broom flying the same location as me.

'Great.'

I flew faster and passed him without looking him in the eye. I stopped in front of a church and got off my broom.

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. Sister Theresa, a nun at the church, opened the door and pulled me into a hug.

She let go of me and saw the scar on my cheek.

"Who did this to you?" She asked.