𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

[Shizuko POV]

'They lied. I believed them and they just lied. Did Sai, Gaku, and Sy Sy also lie? I can't trust anyone, not even big sister and not even Yam Yam. Soli opened my eyes to the truth.'

I walked down the streets of the Royal Capital, ignoring all the cries and screams from the citzens. It was kind of soothing to me, am I crazy for thinking that? No. I was crazy to believe every word they said and be fine with it. Are they the reason I act the way I act?

[Syrus POV]

All the captains began to release their manas and walk over to Solid.

"Hey! As much as I would like to beat the crap out of him. Shizuko's in trouble and the capital's under attack. So we need a fucking plan, entender?" Ongaku said.

'Alright, I'm taking charge here.' I said.

"What are you doing?! These citizens need our help!' Asta yelled.

"And where are you going to go? Last time I checked, you can't sense mana." Sairen said.

"I'll go where it's the nosiest!" Asta yelled running out.

"Interesting! Let's see what you got, my rival!" Leopold running after him.

"Assholes. FUCK! Listen, Syrus, you go on with your plan, me and Sai will go after the two bitches!" Ongaku said.

I nodded my head as those two idiots ran out.

'Alright, so, Fuegoleon, you and Noelle will go after Sairen and Ongaku.' I said.

"Why? Don't those two have everything under control?" Fuegoleon asked.

'I wouldn't send you if I didn't trust those two. Plus, I know those are gonna fuck up somehow. Anyways, after you two got them, head to the Northern District.' I said.

"B-but, I can't control my magic." Noelle said.

'WOULD YOU STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH! GOD! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR MAGIC!? I DON'T!' I yelled.

Everyone just stared at me in silence.

'Ahem. Silver Eagles will take the Central District, after you guys have done take care of the enemies, you can kill Solid. Klaus, Siren, and Hamon, you guys will take the Western District. Mimosa, Yuno, and Alecdora, you guys take the Southern District. Blue Rose Knights, you two will take the Eastern District.' I explained.

"What about you?" Klaus asked.

'I'm going to look for Shizuko. He may not seem like it but he's very dangerous.' I said.

"What do you mean by dangerous?" Charlotte asked.

'I would love to explain but we have people to save and a child to find. I planted a micromagnetic device inside of you guys, just flick your ear twice and it will give me your location and status. If you can't flick your ear, well sucks to be you.' I explained.

I ran to the window and jumped out. I landed on my feet and began looking for Shizuko.

'SHIZUKO!'

[Shizuko POV]

"H-help me, please."

I looked down to see an old lady pleading to me. Her hands were around my ankle and her eyes were filled with tears. I stared at her before punching her off me. I walked off ignoring her old voice scream for the last time. People all around me keeps looking my way, their eyes full of tears and their voice breaking a little. I was once like them, scared of zombies, those lifeless humans, but not anymore. I stop walking when I saw Fueggy, Elle, and Leo fighting the corpses. I scoffed as I saw them defend those humans. I walked forward and saw Asta defending a little girl. In front of him was this guy with pink hair. Sairen and Ongaku were fighting the corpses around the two as if protecting them.

'I was once defenseless and little. Weak and frail, just like Solid said. But not anymore, I'm going to train my body to pass my limits until I die! I won't be that little kid anymore, starting today, my name won't be something sweet and soft like Shizuko, it will be Kurejii.'

[Sairen POV]

"Song Magic: Sweet Music"

The zombies all began to sway to my singing. Their eyes began to droop before finally closing. I stop singing and walked over towards them. I pulled off their faces to see their actual skin.

'Not the hidden one, got it.'

"Sai!" Gaku yelled.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I got this covered. You go look for Shizuko!" He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Are you doubting me?" He asked.

"A little." I said.

He gasped as I just chuckled.

"I'm kidding. I doubt you." I said.

I ran off and began looking for Shizuko. I saw Syrus and waved at her.

"SY!"

'Sairen. Did you see Shizuko?' She asked.

"No, I'm looking for him." I said.

'Good, working together is better than working alone.' She said.

She grabbed my hand making me blush a little and dragged me to for Shizuko.

[Ongaku POV]

"Asta!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He yelled.

He turned around to see the bullets about to hit the little girl. Right before it could hit her, a water barrier surrounded the little girl.

"What are you doing?! I couldn't just sit and watch anymore so be thankful that I came to help you." Noelle said.

"Thank you, but can we fight the bad guy?" I asked.

"WE'RE GOING TO WIN, FOR SHIZUKO!"

 .

.

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: New and Improved Shizuko]