𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧/ 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙

[Shizuko/Kurejii POV]

We all walked to the basement of the building. I saw a two people chained to cable like things? They look oddly familiar.

"Shizuko!" Asta yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Hi." I said.

He let go of me and smiled. He ruffled my hair and held my hand. It's weird touching him after what happened earlier. Big sis twisted his hand and held my hand.

"Ahem, why did you call us down here?" Zel asked.

"Hey, kid. Working hard?" Yam Yam asked.

"Y-yes, sir. Great work, sir." Asta said, a little tense.

"Do he need to take a dump or something?" Yam Yam muttered.

"What did you need, Wizard King?" Willi asked.

"Those two are from the Eye of the Midnight Sun... did you learn anything from them?" Big sis asked.

"Yes. Several things, thanks to Marx and Asta. I suppose this is the biggest one. " Juli said with a smile.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun is lead by a man by the name of Licht, who owns a four-leaf grimoire. They're a terrorist group he formed six years ago, and they held a grudge against Clover Kingdom. They have about fifty mages who are members. Among them is the leader, Licht, as well as the three they called the Third Eye: Rhya, Vetto, and Fana. They are much stronger than the other members. They all hold a strong grudge against Clover Kingdom, and they use that to justify their attacks. Their endgame is to have an independent country of their own. That covers everything, doesn't it." He explained.

"Yes." They both said.

"And the most important bit of information... I've learned that there is a traitor among you who is working with the Eye of the Midnight Sun." Juliu informed.

"What?! Among the c-ca-cap-captains?!" Rill exclaimed.

"Now, would you kindly tell me which one of these captains is the traitor that aided the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Tell me their names." Julius said.

"The traitor is... Gueldre Poizot, captain of the Purple Orca."

.

.

.

.

.

"Impossible! What are they talking about? Th-they're terrorists that attacked our beloved nation! You'd actually believe what they're saying? As if I would betray the Clover Kingdom." Gueldre said.

'What!?'

"I rather not say, but I heard a few dark rumors about you." Big sis said.

"It's not just a few. We've heard many." Zel said.

"Wh-what?! Really?" Rill and I questioned.