TWENTY SIX

* * *

Before she can process anything else, she found herself intoxicated in the taste that is Princess Lauren's lips.

She didn't really mean to just go for it . . .

It's just that her restraint went up and away with the steam of the warm waterfall at the beautiful sight of the princess in her almost non-existent clothing as she took a shower underneath that cliff. It all dissipated looking at that very see-through, very thin camisole and that skimpy little panties, all wet and clinging to that luscious curves as water cascaded a path of it's own over that supple skin.

The effect it had on Camila was instantaneous. It simply snapped the last shred of her self control. She tried her best to stay away, really she did. She tried to take a hold on her urges, she really did try. Even as she almost lost it the second she heard the girl call her Camz and started kneeling down in front of her, washing the filth off her skin.

She had to quickly keep her distance at that point.

But this undeniable pull was so strong, so insistent, that no matter how much distance she puts between them, her eyes still gravitated towards the princess.

Then, just like that, distance became an irrelevant concept to her. She just simply lost it.

Creamy, milky skin; smooth, long legs; thick and toned thighs; a pair of bubble butt that just simply calls for her hands to grab on; firm belly and a curvy waist; a pair of ample breasts crowned with taut nipples that just simply calls for her teeth and tongue to nibble on; all of it wrapped in a tiny excuse of a fabric as warm water made it cling to her like a second skin, it all simply beckons for her and her touch.

Next thing she found herself doing was pull Lauren and kiss the last living daylights out of her.

Now, it seems like there's no turning back. Just going further and further and further. A kiss that she thought would sate a thirst that she wasn't aware of before. Only then to find out that it also made her feel an overwhelming sense of exhilaration, filling all the hollowness inside of her.

After a split second of frozen shock, she felt Lauren welcome her mouth with an unexpected enthusiasm and fervor, it's almost as if she wanted that kiss as desperately as she does too. The girl's response was just as fiery and needy as hers. She tasted her tongue as Camila got drunk on hers; battling it out in a much more intimate way than their usual verbal sparring.

And Camila's mouth wasn't the only thing that has been very brave in exploration. Her hands roamed about, taking its chance to caress the milky surface that is Lauren's skin. One hand touched the girl from her waist running up towards her shoulder and neck, passing by that ample breast, feeling it's hardened tip on a gentle caress. Her other hand ran all the way down, passing by the flare of the girl's curvy hip, finding it's rest on her fleshy, round ass.

Really, she tried not to, but she just can't help herself from squeezing that bubble butt. Or maybe, just maybe, she really didn't try that hard to stop herself.

After all, she wanted Lauren from the first moment she saw her. She really did. She still do. Very much so.

She just didn't like to admit it.

Camila pinned Lauren on the slippery slope of a boulder next to the curtain of the falling water, behind the cloud of white steam forming above the warm bluish green pool. She pressed herself against the girl, and by instinct, the girl opened up her legs a little to make room for her.

The bandit can feel everything, every soft curve and intricate crevice, and it's more than intoxicating. She was enraptured and captivated and she doesn't want to stop. Ever. From Lauren's mouth to her jaw . . . To the side and the hollow of her neck . . .down to her collarbones . . . Camila craved for more.