The return

It had been a long ride to Hogwarts this year, it seemed that the older we got the more we all realised how little hope our futures had.How pointless it all was.Although Harry could only focus on our curse and the thought of.. I hesitated in my own thought, the thought of he who must not be named, the thought of Voldemort.By now everyone had known that Harry was being hunted by his curse, but no one knew of his secret twin, Lola Potter who had also survived that night.Lola was me.

I had managed to go my whole life never finding out why or how I had escaped without anyone knowing, only to realise last year that under extreme threat I seem to disappear.Like a true coward.Thanks to Malfoy for that realisation.I was in potions class when Malfoy threw a toad spell at my cauldron, causing it to erupt with an abundance of toads jumping around the place, I was so embarrassed and scared that I went invisible.

Dumbledore pressed for weeks after that for me to take lessons with Snape to learn to control my ability, of course I said no.All my life I had gone about unnoticed focusing on my studies and secretly learning while harry did all the heroic work, I told him I just wanted to keep out of trouble for as long as I could, regretfully Dumbledore later ensured me that I should keep out of sight, if I wasn't going to fight, I should at least be able hide myself like I had before in order to protect both myself and Harry.As long as no one knew I was his sister no one was in danger.

''LOLA'', I look up snapping out of my thought to see harry flaring his hands around to get my attention. 'oh sorry harry I didn't realise we were here', he gave me a pathetic smile and we rushed out of the train to find Hagrid, Ron and Hermione greeting us.I gave a big smile and ran to Hagrid, we had gotten close over the years as whenever harry and the iconic trio left to fight I would stay with Hagrid and learn defensive spells and protective potions for the inevitable attack at Hogwarts, which I knew was only getting closer as Harry grew more powerful.

''er jeez Lola you seem to have good ridden's this year'' I nod in agreement, this was the first year I felt as if I could peacefully study and stay out of sight ,distracting myself as best I can.Hagrid always jokes how the hat made one mistake in its life , sorting me into Slytherin, luckily though that made anyones thoughts that harry and I could possibly be related fade, as we spent less and less time together (as gryfindors and Slytherins do).Sometimes I wonder though, why I was sorted into Slytherin. Nothing about me had an ounce of bravery, cunning abilities or...any evil.I often thought this as I watched the others in my common room.They were all so, so, uh, not like me.