Friends and foes

I am considered a disgrace in the Slytherin house and no other houses dare to talk to a Slytherin, so I've learnt to keep to myself, its not so bad being alone, after a while you get used to it.Harry often worries though, but he knows if I get involved with their trio Voldemort will find out about us, so he doesn't mention it.

I wait with Hagrid until the others leave, just incase.And then quickly rush to the hall walking in by myself, I rush past the long table trying to not get any attention when I find myself stumbling over a leg.As I thump to the ground I see Malfoy, chuckling with his two goons Crabe and Goyle, of course he would do that. "whats wrong late for your first day at school'' he smirked biting a green apple.I chuff as I get up taking the seat on the edge of the Slytherin table, the area allocated for all the un- Slytherin like Slytherins, which I happened to be the only one.

Malfoy thinks I'm a first year, how typical, he was never the observant type, thats not a bad thing though, I hear he's getting closer to becoming a death eater these days.I was hoping this year I could spend more time watching him, to see if the rumours were true.

Before I know it everyones leaving the hall, I didn't even eat, I'm always so distracted in my thoughts.I rush out to the halls, I cant be late for potions, even though I am a Slytherin, Snape manages to find a reason to take points away from me, always gaining them back of course through Malfoy.

THUD, suddenly I'm on the ground the sheer force shocking me, twice in one day i'd been knocked over what were the chances.I look up grunting "oh my god does anyone watch where they walk these days I'm gonna get a bruise" I say louder than I would have liked only to realise, of course, it was Malfoy again. "did u just speak to me? A first year daring to talk to me!" He snickered bending over looking at me condescendingly. Before I could even stop myself I found myself to snicker back, "i'm not a first year you idiot I'm the same year as you", covering my mouth in regret. "O.hohoO, is that so, I've never seen you around before?" he paused before a startled look washed his face , "you're hair is burning , flaming, look you're a freak!'' he shrieked glaring a puzzled look on his face.

GREAt another ability I was unaware of, my hair turns to flames when I Get mad. "just shut it Malfoy" I manage to say before I cut off by Snape. "are you done, Lola I would like to begin class, Draco if you could kindly get both your asses into my class so I could close the door".

" happily" a smirk across his face as he yanks me into the room. "Thats 30 points from Slytherin Lola... Draco 40 points to Slytherin for...helping". TYPICAL.