The crumbling and the broken

Drako's POV:

I don't know why I'm telling her this, I guess she deserves to know her fate. She takes a few steps back before tripping on her feet, stumbling around a bit. she's a fool, she has no chance at surviving an encounter with he he must not be named.No chance at all. She's a Slytherin but a weak one, she has no control of her powers, she's pathetic.A shame to us all.How could she be Harrys sister, she's so different to him, although they both boil my blood, they share that in common.

"so you are a death eater, and I a going to die?! Is this true?" She yells at me a tone I've never heard from her, before I can even answer she's yelling again. "is it true Malfoy tell me now is there any point in me living or should I just die now and sacrifice my life for everyone else's!" Im in shock I don't have time to process before she's on her knees crying hands cupping her pale face and saddened green eyes.

I don't know what to do I sit there watching her I cant find words, my words are betraying me so I find myself holding her, she sobs into my gown, as much as I hate her I cant help but feel some pity, heck, maybe even empathy, I've been there before, wanting to sacrifice myself for my family, finally the words come to me.

"its true I'm a death eater, but sacrificing yourself will just prove to he- to Voldemort that you are afraid of him and that you would rather die than help Harr.. you brother fight against him."

She looks up at me my eyes meeting her glistening greens, the heat of her hair doesn't seem to burn me, but rather heats me up , she has a confused and frustrated look on her face as if she's trying to figure out why I'm being nice all of a sudden, honestly, I'm asking the same thing.
I push her away as the door opens, Snape marching in.He sighs at the sight of her crying. "Malfoy did no one tell you its not nice to make girls cry" I shamefully look down, although it wasn't me directly making her cry I couldn't hep but feel guilty for how it happened and how I dealt with the situation. "Both of you will come here again at 6 o clock tonight and sort our you're disagreements, I will enchant a charm that will only let you leave once you have resolved your conflicts, am I clear" he says in his usual neutral tone. "but sir that could take forever! It's no use." I say to no dismay to Snape. "6 o clock Malfoy".
I look at her as I leave the room she's got a pain in her eye, a certain desperation and defeat.