Potter?

Lolas POV:

I get up to leave the room voiding eye contact with Snape, my knees are weak and I want nothing more than to pass out for the rest of the day, I wipe the tears from my face and I feel myself fluttering in and out of invisibility as I get at the door Snape grabs my shoulder and ponders on a question, "you will be staying here for now, I've been informed by Dumbledore that you need to learn to control these.. abilities of yours.Now don't try to argue as this is no longer an optional offer, understand miss perks, or should I say, potter".

He, he heard that?was he listening the whole time?

"how did you know that" I snap. "miss potter it is my duty as your teacher to know your name, especially given your circumstances".

"my circumstances? What are you talking about?" A shiver runs down my spine.

"miss potter, please tell me you are not naive enough to be oblivious to such an obvious observation?...well then, I'm referring to your circumstances with Harry and he who must not be named, you were the one who was saved before he arrived, so he who must not be named never knew you existed until late last year".

"oh I see, I didn't know I was saved before, then why do I have these abilities?" I look to Snape and his face matches mine both not aware of the answer to that question.

" This is why we must control your abilities potter, so you can possibly learn how you developed them, Dumbledores guess Is that you and harry are connected, and when he got given powers so did you" Snape says with a sense of sadness. '

"sir does this mean, does that mean that i-" he cuts me off

"yes, potter I'm afraid if this is true then you Harry and he who must not be named are all connected".

I stare at him for some reassuring words but he just stares back at me, grief In his face. "sir if you don't mind I've had a rather, eventful day, I would like to speak to my brother and compose myself before training, can I skip today?" I feel I already know his answer but to my surprise he allows me to leave, on the agreement that every day after lessons I would come here to learn to control my abilities, and that I would tell no one of it.