Secrets or lies

Odd, if it weren't for he who must not be named keeping everyone on edge about death eaters getting in the castle I for sure would have been penalised.I go to take a seat a tall figure stands in my way, I look up and Malfoys hair reflecting off the light into my eyes, forcing me to drop eye contact. "Thanks to you I'm missing lunch, if I cant do what I want to do neither can you, perks", he smirks at himself, god he's so cocky. "so what, I cant sit because you cant have lunch" I say trying to ignore the fact he knows my 'last name'. "Exactly perks" he snickers again.

Before I can even stop myself I feel myself heating up, my hair begins to boil a flame and my mouth betrays me with a simple sentence. "stop acting like you have the upper hand thats not even my last name you stupid boy you're so fucking stupid, you think you know everything and that everyone fears you but I can see through your act Malfoy, you're a coward afraid to defy your name, afraid of your own father".His face goes from cocky and confident to a face of pure rage and pain I can almost see him a little bit shocked. "don't you dare speak to me that way, don't you dare tell me who and what I'm afraid of or try and tell me who I am, I am Draco fucking Malfoy" he says pointing his wand against my throat each word striding forward, making me take a step back, but I cant show him he's right, I am stronger than him he, is a coward.

"Yeah Draco Malfoy who is all talk and no walk, like I said you're a coward, a pussy!" I grab his wand and shove it to my jawline, "do it, kill me I know you know the curse, prove you're not a coward do it!" a glint of life draws into his eye before he leans forward inches from my face his hot breath hitting my nose.

I think I pushed it this time, I brace myself for pain but to my surprise he lowers his wand, I open my eyes to see his puzzled face, he's trying to figure out the words to say.

"you are insane woman, do you hear yourself, accusing me of being a death eater, you know nothing about me who do you think you are!?", his face still pressed near mine I shove him away and the worst possible word slips from my mouth. "i'm Lola fucking potter you.. shit". I. did. Not . Just. Say. That.

He stumbles to his balance, "what, did you say? potter?, you mean you're actually related to that imbecile, thats not possible though he's an only child" he seems to be talking to himself muttering to the floor.

" well clearly not, just forget it". I turn to leave ,but he's too quick, I feel a tight grip on my arm tug me back and I swing in to face him, his face a frowning and puzzled glare. "you cant leave detention you fool, now tell me why are you lying about something so stupid" his voice spat. "i'm not lying, I state keeping eye contact, let go of me" his grip only tightens,

"not until you tell me what you're talking about.. potter" his voice practically tearing apart at the thought I am a potter. "i'm lying okay, just let me go, and if you tell anyone about this I swear to god i'll make you suffer Malfoy" I spat back at him.

He throws my arm off of his grip, running his hands through his platinum blonde hair shuffling around the room. My hair still blazing.We go about a minute of awkward silence, he sits on the edge of a desk table and looks up at me with a shill look In his eyes, " you weren't lying were you" he says surprisingly softly. I walk over to him trying to assert my dominance looking down at him. "why would I lie about something that puts my life at risk" I return his tone of voice. "that explains your hair and your abilities, and why.." He paused for a moment he almost looks... fearful. "why what Malfoy" I whisper.

"you're who they have been searching for, all these years and you've been here at Hogwarts this entire time" he sits up with that same rage taking over him, he has frustrated eyes. "do you know how close they are to finding you, they thought it was just a myth, until last year ,when they heard harry speak to someone about that night, and they mentioned two kids had survived not just harry.They know you exist and they are going to kill you to get harry to start a war".

My face paralyses in fear, why was he telling me this, who was harry speaking too, oh god harry I need to speak with him, tell him they know.