The toll of supression

I see Harry at the end of the gryfindor table sitting with Ron and ginny, Ron is so oblivious to their cues for him to leave sometimes.

I rush over to Harry and he can instantly tell somethings wrong with a simple look at my face.

"Lola whats wrong, what are you doing here?" I say nothing but walk out of the hall hoping he follows, he does.

I lead him to a safe spot in the quiet halls and compose myself to bombard him with information.

"Harry, they know...Voldemort knows I exist and he's coming for me, he doesn't know my name but it's only a matter of time before he does" I surprisingly don't cry but rather say it harshly.

"what! how thats impossible they raised us separately just to avoid this our whole lives we barely talked to conceal the fact we were related to delete any possible trace or trail they could follow, it cant be!" His frustration rages through me and I spit back.

"well they know harry I'm taking lessons now to control my abilities and we need to be on edge, death eaters could find out I'm here at any moment and attack Hogwarts, malf- Snape told me that they are going to kill me to get you to start the wizard war harry" again no tears fall, I am numb, its like this was the final straw for me, my whole life wasted away just for it to only delay the lord not stop him.

Harry hugs me and tells me to stay away from them, despite my disagreement we think now more than ever we should avoid each other, just in case they are watching.And just like that he leaves to his friends. And I'm left alone again, as usual.At least somethings never change.Even if they do find out I am at Hogwarts it should take them some time to figure out its me, as long as I keep out of trouble and stay quiet, unnoticed.