THE CHEMICAL REACTION |2|

(I promise, chapter 3 will start having many Cedric scenes in it.)

The Hufflepuff dormitories are located in the cellar and have perfectly circular doors, with lots of little underground tunnels leading off from the common room. One of them leads to the girls' dormitory, the other to the boys. We walked in a huge room with 3 huge queen sized beds and a pull out couch. The rich mattresses had white bed sheets with a yellow welcoming blanket spread out with a badger on it. Next to the beds were our own personal nightstands that were perfect for the clothes we packed. There was a huge window at the end of the room where you could see a whole field of welcoming sunflowers and dandelions with clear mesh curtains hugging the window.  After unpacking,  all of us changed into comfy clothes and headed to the town close by. The Town was beautiful and we went to all different kinds of stores. First, They led me to a store where I got the most beautiful wand. It was called olivanders. Then, we went to a place with all of these amazing animals. Noava found a cute little black cat with bright strange eyes and they fell in love at first sight. She named him Eddie after her first cat she had when she was little. No animal came to my attention until I went to the dusty back where there was a gray owl with purple eyes. I was so satisfied to know that I found the perfect animal for me (I named it Marley). Then, I finally got my Hufflepuff robe. All this shopping and girl time made me forget all about that little incident with Diggory. When we got to our room, we all dropped our bags and jumped into bed. I turned off the lights, set the alarm and fell deep asleep right as my head hit the pillow and lost track of everything around me.

|NEXT DAY|
"Curtains, Close the damn curtains! I need my beauty rest" I groan as the sunlight hits right on my face. I loved the sunlight but not in the morning when it wakes me up. I wait a couple seconds hoping someone heard my prayers but all I heard was dead silence. I open my tired eyes congesting to the light and clearing the blurriness.
"Noava? Kiera?" I scream hoping to get a response.
Dead Silence
I get out of bed groaning while looking at the time. As I walk in the bathroom yawning, I see Noava with a full face of makeup. I think she felt my presence behind her because Noava turned her head smiling at Me.
"Good morning sleeping beauty. Kiera went out to the library for an early study session before class. I woke up an hour early to shower and do my makeup. Being this attractive is not easy, ok?" Noava said still looking at her white toes. I laughed and started getting ready with her. I got ready and I still was tired from waking up early. I suddenly thought about Cedric and what he is doing.
"No! No! I'm not allowed to be thinking about a unimportant boy that has no interest in me." I remind myself while putting on my robe. I'm not a romantic person and definitely not the type of person to be crushing on someone (Especialy someone way out of my league!!!).
I walked out of the Hufflepuff wing into the moving stairs. My first class is charms which was on the total opposite side of the building. Great, just great! The worst part is, when I got there I was too late because class already finished. Every class I went to, I messed up on something, or I was rude to my professor. Finally at the last period of the day, I had potions class with professor Snape. Honestly he scares the living hell out of me, but he was walking behind me and hit me with a book on my head because I unfocused on the subject for like 2 seconds. I was never used to the other professors doing that, so my first reaction was to hit him back. I slapped Snape's cheek leaving a red hand mark on it. I know, I know it was really stupid but I wasn't thinking when I did it! I stood there with my face getting red by the second. I didn't know what to do, so I took my stuff and ditched. Thank god he was too shocked to move or say anything, or else I knew I would have been in huge trouble! I ran back to the Hufflepuff lounge with my eyes starting to water. Everything I did was a whole mess that day, I did nothing right! I hit the passcode leading in the Hufflepuff common room. Most people should have still been in class, so I didn't look too see if anyone was there. I just tried to run back to my dorm room when I felt something grip my arm from behind. I turn my head quickly hoping it's Cedric but sadly it's the opposite. I see an unfamiliar face and scan it getting the image in my head.
"Hey! Stop crying that is very not ok for a Hufflepuff! Who hurt you because I am not ok with bullies! Come on let's go get your nose powdered and tell me all about what happened!" Spoke a guy I have never seen before. He had a dirty blonde straight hair that slicked over the back. He was pale like a vampire and had the most stunning ocean eyes. I had no time to react as he pulled me by my shaky hand like we were best Friends since forever to the girls bathroom. I don't know if I should have kicked him or ran but I didn't. I just let him take me with my tears falling against my cheeks.
"Come on shoulders back, head up! That way you will look more professional, and we don't want anyone noticing a pretty girl like you crying." The guy strictly said like he was my mom or something.
"W-who are you and why are we in the girls bathroom? Your a boy what if someone sees you!" I say with nervousness rushing over me.
"Oh! Silly me" he says while he hits his forehead with his palm. "My name is William, but no one calls me that but my mum. So call me Will, princess!" He holds out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. So I did.  I thank him and tell him all about what happened and why I was crying. We even got along so well, he told me about his secret Slytherin boyfriend that he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about.  I invited him to my dorm room later that night to introduce him to Noava and Kiera. We also wanted to throw a little party with the 4 of us to celebrate my arrival. About an hour later, Noava and Kiera walked back together. They said hi and I learned that Will was from England, not too far away from Hogwarts actually. We then mostly talked about hot guys and played Kiss, Marry, Kill. I learned that Kiera had a boyfriend back home that she loved, so she wasn't focusing on guys. Noava was supposed to meet up with Ash (A guy she liked in her classes. He was our age and also a Hufflepuff) later that night. We all hung out until midnight, blasting music and dancing together. Will had to leave after Pomona Sprout (The head of Hufflepuff), had to tell us to end the party and go to sleep, giving us a warning. When it was just the three of us left, Me and Kiera got ready for bed while Noava was escaping through the window to go see her "boyfriend". Kiera and I were betting to see what time she would come back. Kiera and I said our good nights and shut the lights.