SOMEONE'S STARING |7|

|BACK AT HOGWARTS|
9pm was the time and I couldn't stop talking about what just happened to Noava, Will, and Kiera. It was truly the most magical night ever and I couldn't wait to go see Cedric again. My friends made me tell the story again and again because they loved it so much. I then soon went to sleep, dreaming the whole night about Cedric. I was truly happy and felt complete. The next day finally arrived, and I was in the main hall entering the Dining hall. The tables were filled with mouth watering food, just yelling at me to go eat them. I found my friends motioning me over to sit next to them as I started happily jogging to my seat. Cedric was no where in sight, as the older students ate lunch after us. Then Will and I hung out in the Hufflepuff common rooms, practicing spells, teaching me makeup, and just having a good time. Sometimes Cedric would walk by and would give me little hugs every time he saw me. Life was good. That weekend went by slowly, but it went by.

|MONDAY MORNING|
There monday was again. The worst day of the whole week. The whole day went by pretty quickly, as no teachers bothered to call on me for the answers. I kind of understood most of the things we learned that day, excited to brag about it to Cedric. I found myself in potions class excited for the tutoring session with Cedric.
"Today I will be partnering you up. You cannot complain about what partner you get even if you don't like them, or don't know them. The quicker you finish this Sleekeazy's hair potion, the quicker you get to leave." Snape said. He told the class about the potion we had to make that straightened and smoothened witches hair. I was nervous to get my partner, as I didn't know anyone there. Professor Snape started reading the list of names for partners as I started clicking my pen agressively.
"Y/N with Hermione Granger!" Snape yelled.
I looked around the room and saw a beautiful girl waking towards me.
"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. It's pleasant to meet you." She noted professionally. I smiled and shook her hand. She was very very smart as she explained everything to me. Very quickly we became friends and started enjoying each others company. She was strict, professional, mom-like. And I was laid back which made our friendship thrilling. I could tell she just wanted to get the work done and didn't want any goofing around at the beginning. But my sarcasm and jokes that I was slipping out, made her laugh and loosen up.
"I've never had any partners like you before. Your so laid back. I feel like I can have fun with you and not feel pressured to all the work." She smiles at me. I laugh and my amusing personality let out a fun side of her. We started talking for a while as I watched her carefully put in each ingredient. She said she's done this potion about 100 times so she offered to do it and why would I take down that offer?
"So, Draco has been looking at you a lot recently. He's even looking at you right now!" She says playfully. I turn my head to find a boy staring right at me. I scan his unfamiliar face and notice that he is extremely good looking. The boy had blonde hair almost a shining white, with pale skin (unlike Cedric). His siver eyes locked into mine for a second, until he looked away as soon as he noticed. Hm weird.
"Did you see? I sit next to him so I always see him staring in your direction. But it's weird because he knows your a muggle and he hates any muggle that comes in his way." She states still focused on the Bubbling potion.
"How dose he know who I am?" I ask
"Well everyone knows who you are, not many people attend Hogwarts so it's easy to remember a face. Plus, you kind of blew up this classroom a couple weeks ago with the potion. Now if this man comes up to you and causes you trouble, just ignore him he's just insecure." She says rolling her eyes at him. After all the years I've been here, I've never actually talked to Hermione so I'm glad I did because she became a huge part of my life. I also probably never had classes with Draco before because I have never noticed him.
"About 5 more minutes until you have to put your potions on the back lab with your names labeled on it for tomorrow!" Snape yells at the startled class. We start packing it up and cleaning, when Hermione invites me to her room after my tutoring. I got excited to make another good friend and then left the potions classroom with her until we had to part ways. For the first time, I actually enjoyed class. I walked through the elegant hallways with some being crowded and some having no people at all. Glad to say, I made it successfully to the library without getting trampled by the students. Then there he was, the guy that made me heart go crazy again, just like he did when I first saw him. His body lifted up from the chair, motioning me to go hug him. I did exactly that and rested my chin on his shoulders. His huge hands wrapped under my waist on my lower back as he inhaled the sweet scent of my hair. My body shivered in his presence remembering what happened a couple nights ago. He felt it and laughed. Cedric already had his robe pulled off so I took mine off too. Cedric gazed my body in my sleevless yellow crop top as I took my seat across the table from him.
"Hey, before we start, I just wanted to say I'm sorry."
He whispered with a frown.
"What? What do you mean your sorry? For what?" Silence occupied the library as he exhaled heavily.
"That one night was a mistake Y/N. I'm not the type of guy that usually gives myself up to some I'm not even dating and met only a couple weeks ago. But you were so intoxicating, like my own personal brand of heroin. I couldn't stay away from you but I have to from now on." He replied trying not to make eye contact with me.
"W-what? I thought we were something, I-I thought that after that night, you actually felt something for me." I cried.
"Y/N, I do feel something for you, actually even worse. I'm falling in love with you but I can't leave myself to get hurt again. If your smart, you wouldn't talk to me outside of our tutoring sessions." He gulps. I felt his grip and posture tightening.
"So your not even going to try with me? You just fuck me then leave me like that? You don't even trust me one bit. Wow Cedric Diggory, just come back to me when you decide to trust me." I cried out loud. I felt my eyes fill with water as he looked up at me. He put his thumb on the corner of my wet eye, wiping the tears.
"Get your hand off of me Cedric."
"I'm sorry. I hope you find the heart in you to forgive me one day."
"Fuck, you know I'm going to wait for you every single day. Not one day am I going to forget about you. So if you listen to your heart and what you want, come back to me Cedric. Just say the word and I'm yours but you have to trust me. I won't hurt you like she did." I pack my stuff and exited with tears falling down my cheeks. I didn't look back. I didn't want to see his cute little lips or his bright golden/grey eyes staring at me. I cant believe I put my trust and fell in love with a boy that doesn't even trust me. I know he loves me but if he really did, he would have trusted me. I stopped at the hallway that separated the main hall to the common rooms and the stairs leading to the top floor where no one went to anymore. I really just needed alone time so I ran up the stairs and found myself in a dusty classroom with the only source of light coming in from outside from some of the broken blinds. It was rainy and gloomy outside, which didn't allow me to see the other half of the classroom because it was too dark. I sat at one of the desk and started sobbing. I let down all my tears that I have been holding in for the last 10 minutes. The desk made a little puddle as I listened to the rain splash against the windows.
"Lumos!" An unfamiliar voice echoed from the dark part of the classroom. A light shined but I was too focused on everything that just happened, I didn't even see the tall blonde boy from across the room. The silhouette walked even closer and closer getting more tall. Wow was he tall.
"I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was here. I'll leave right away." I said packing up my stuff.
"Sit down." He commanded. I don't know what ran over me. I was a strong and independent woman but the voice of his echos across the room made me sit right back down. With Cedric, I always played around with him and always protested but with Draco, I felt like a little mouse and he was the cat. His low voice was so powering and so dominant, it made me startled. Draco started walking over to my desk and stopped an inch away from it.
"Are those tears on your check Hufflepuff?" He aggressively asked.
"Hufflepuff? That's my name now? I prefer Y/N." I snarl right back at him. He crossed his arms. Oh no he looked mad. But surprisingly, he chuckled.
"Hufflepuff has got a bit of an attitude doesn't she?"
"How do you even know who I am or what house I'm in? I'm not even wearing my robe." I ask
"I have potions with you but your always too zoned out or doing the wrong thing to even notice anyone around you." He smirked. Oh no, no one sasses me.
No one sasses me, Ever!
"But it's fine, I blame it on your muggle blood." He sasses. This boy crossed the line. I got out of my seat and walked up to him. He was a little shorter than Cedric but it was still hard to notice that I was up to his lips. I had to look up to face him eye to eye. I inhaled getting prepared to fight back when a cool scent of mint, green apple, and a little smoke rushed in my lungs making me tumble a little. Draco stood there with his arms crossed waiting for me to do something. I was going to do something. Anything! Step on his feet, or kick him in the sensitive area, or scream at him. But I didn't.
"Now I know they didn't lie when they said Hufflepuffs were cowards." He smiled maliciously.
I couldn't control myself, all the anger and sadness mixed into one made me feisty. I suddenly slapped the villainous man infront of me. It was so embarrassing he didn't even move a muscle. One thing for sure, my slaps were not easy on people.
But I saw Draco fast walking towards me as I felt myself get pushed into the wall behind me. He had me pinned on the hard wall with his hand on my neck. I gasped but he did not hold back. His hands squeezed my neck causing me to choke a little but I gulped down the pain and fought against it. I felt his hard chest press against my breast as he glared in my eyes.
"You shouldn't have done that Hufflepuff. Who do you think you are? My father? Big mistake." Draco said in his low husky voice. The smoke scent made me get tingles all over again.
"What? What dose your father do to you? Dose he hurt you?" I protest, making his hands loosen around my neck. He glanced at my bruised neck, taking in the purple spots around it. He didn't even try to be gentle like Cedric, he chocked me very aggressively but I kind of liked it. It was a whole new sensation on my body as no one was ever this hard on me. He started walking to the dark part of the classroom again.
"It doesn't matter. It's not like you would care anyways Hufflepuff." He snarled. I ran behind him and pulled his tough shoulder back, making him face me. His lips were an inch away from my forehead, as he was much taller than me.
"I do care! Please tell me. We can be friends Draco, you can trust me." I commanded.
"Pft, A Hufflepuff and Slytherin friends? Are you delusional? Plus, your a muggle, I shouldn't even be talking to you." He snapped. The rain was turning into lightning and thunder, making Dracos face shine every few seconds. I don't have anything to say to him, I mean he was right. Hufflepuffs and Slytherins don't get along. I sighed and started walking back to the desk where all my stuff was splattered.
"I-I'm sorry Draco, I'll leave." I quietly stuttered. I was a little afraid of him not going to lie, but another part of me felt like I needed him. Like there was a missing part of me and he fulfilled it. I obeyed his orders, not wanting to start any drama and started walking towards the half open door. I looked back, hoping he changed his mind but he was no where in sight. Slowly remembering what happened with Cedric, the tears started water falling down my face. Luckily, Will was no where in sight that day and Noava and Kiera had extra classes that day, so I had time to snuggle my face in my pillow and cry. I loved talking to people but sometimes just being alone is what I need most. I buried my head in my fluffy white pillow and felt the tears come out. All the emotions I felt about Cedric Diggory, love, hate, anger, jealousy, and every emotion in the book of emetions made me so overwhelmed. I couldn't keep myself from stop crying that day was the worst. Out of all the things that have happened to me back home, this was the worst. How could he do that to me? My heart was completely broken.

|THE NEXT MORING|
My head was spinning as I opened my eyes and got out of bed. Oh no, I fell asleep. Thank god that Noava or Kiera set up the alarm because I for sure would have forgotten. I clumsily got out of bed stretching my hands. Of course Noava was already awake and doing her makeup in the bathroom mirror. We started talking while I was brushing my teeth and all Noava could yap about was the winter ball. She was definitely excited because this didn't happen to often where we got balls. I wrinsed my mouth and got ready to get in the shower with Noava still cheerful about the ball that was in weeks. I got in the shower and let the steaming water run on my body and face making me relax from all the crying that took place. I washed my hair, cleaned my body, shaved, and exfoliated my skin, giving me a spa day. I deserved it after everything that happened. Why me though? How come the one time I fall in love I end up getting my heart broken. Noava said her goodbyes as I assumed she finished her makeup and started heading out. Kiera was still asleep as it was her day off from going to study during the week. I pulled my hair up in a messy ponytail and decided to show Cedric what he was missing. I dried off and pulled on one of Kiera's yellow plaid skirts that was way to short for me. (We always borrow each other's clothes) And slipped on a tight white V neck that wrapped perfectly around my curves and black bra. Even though I didn't have enough money for more shoes than the one pair I had, I could still pull the dirty sneakers off. Even though I knew I wouldn't see Cedric that often anymore, I still wanted to feel good about myself. I was a bad bitch and no one was allowed to tell me different. I started searching for my robe to put on in front of my professors but it was no where in sight. Shit! I must have left it in the classroom last night with Draco. My cheeeks started getting red as I realized I would definitely get embarrassed by the teachers today. This was really stressing me out even more, dose no one care about my mental Heath up in here? I protested but walked to class anyways, knowing it wouldn't be any better if I didn't show up. Luckily, the professors I had were very kind and forgiving so I didn't get into much trouble. Some called me out or asked me why I didn't have my robe so I told them the truth. They were very forgiving and I was so done with the day. Finally, I was walking in the potions class room (my last period) with my shoulders high as I felt someone eyeing me from across the room.

There he was agin. Draco Malfoy. Looking at me like candy but then turning me down the next second. I was tired of his games but if he wanted to play, so will I.