THE BALL |10|

I spent the weekend sleeping over at Hermiones. I slept over for 2 days and every day, we hung out with Ron, Ginny, Fred, and Gorge. The Weasleys became incredibly close to us as we mostly partied and hung out. Harry also hung out with us time to time but I barley talked to him. Hermione, Ron, and Harry had another little group with just the three of them, so he hung out more in that small group. I knew Hermione had a little crush on Ron so I was trying to get them together. The Gryphindore lounge was like a second home to me. I went there every other day after school, doing homework with Hermione and just hanging out with our Weasley friends. As for the other days, I hung out with Kiera, Noava, and Will. School went by quickly, as there were no exams that week. All the girls were chit chatting about the ball which was about to make me loose my mind! The sun was shining with the fields of sunflowers and daisies now filled with piles of white sparkles. The snow packed the hills among Hogwarts, making the views of the castle spectacular! It has been snowing for the past couple weeks, but no day has ever gotten this much snow. The whole day walking to class to class, all the kids were having snow fights or making snow angels. I was about ready to enter muggle studies, as I felt my shoulder get hit by a cool ball.
"Whoops, I didn't mean to hit you, Hufflepuff. Your big head just got in the way." He says with his friends laughing in the back.
"Good one Malfoy." Pansy said, starting to massage his shoulders from behind. Draco rolled his eyes, probably annoyed at Pansy from being so touchy.
"Funny cause at least my brain isn't the size of a fly Draco."
"What did you just say about me, Muggle?"
"You heard exactly what I said." I say, walking away. I hear heavy footsteps behind me until I get pushed into one of the wooden poles in the castle. The wood made my backbone ache as it ran right onto the hard substance of the walls. A wand got pushed onto my front neck, making me unable to move. I lifted my head a little up, trying not to touch my chin on his wand. Draco held his wand strongly on my neck, as Pansy watched in shock from the other side.
"Insult me again. I dare you." He scowls
"I'm not scared of you Draco" I say with my chin still upwards, giving him the full view of my jawline. He comes closer to my lips, staying about one centimeter to touching mine. I felt his minty breath exhale, making me inhale his cold breath. The sharp wooden object slowly let go of my neck, leaving it free. Draco replaced the wand with his hands, holding me tight by my neck. The rings on his fingers were cold, making me breath hard at the metal touching my neck. I tried moving, but his strong hand kept me there. His eyes were locked on my lips and he whispered,
"Remember who's in charge, right? I'm your leader, not the other way around. Remember what I told you people who misbehave. Something bad will happen if you do so don't do it again." Finnaly his fingers let go, straightening his tie. He wasn't wearing his robe today as today, students were allowed to wear what they wanted. He wore a tight black button up with long sleeves and had a green tie. He looked around making sure no one noticed but Pansy. His elegant figure started walking away as he catched up to Pansy.
"I'm so sorry Malloy, she's such a slut." Pansy told him.
"Don't you ever call Hufflepuff a slut!" He yells, getting defensive over me. She looked startled, as she turned her head to glare at me. Weird, Pansy and I have talked a couple time but she never seemed to be rude to me. I stand there still, until the 2 of them went back outside to their other friends. I took my chance and ran to my next class so I won't have to bump into Draco again. In 9th period, I go up to Snape and tell him to make Hermione and I partners. I of course wanted to spend my last hour of the day with sexy Malfoy, but I felt bad for leaving Hermione because sisters before misters. I watched Hermione sit at the seat next to mine as I started walking over. Draco just entered the door and started walking in my direction. I tried walking faster to my seat, but his athletic legs could get him anywhere faster than I could. He sat down in my seat now, putting his legs on my desk with his hands behind his head.
"Good evening Hermione"
"Ugh, leave Malfoy. I don't know if you heard but   Y/N moved us as partners instead so take your smelly feet back at your desk." Hermione sasses with her head still in her book.
"Draco! That's my seat we're not partners anymore."
"Yes, but your seat happens to be very comfortable. I don't think I will be leaving anytime soon, Hufflepuff."
I roll my eyes and think of something to do. Hermione looks at me stumped, also not knowing what to do. A smile then runs across my face as I have the perfect solution. I put down my books and sit on his lap like a little kid on a mall Santa. I take my free hands, and wrap them around his neck for support. My little black skirt was on his lap making my legs hang off. Hermione gasped, making some other students look in our direction. He put his legs down on the floor from the desk and had a surprised expression. He was looking at my side profile, wide eyed.
"Ok, now we can both stay if your going to be so stubborn." I giggle.
"5 points removed from Hufflepuff and Slytherin!" Snape screams, fast walking towards our desk. Draco jumped up like I weighed nothing, making me fall backwards on my hands. I looked up at him, and oh boy he was completely red. A drop of sweat ran down his forehead. Snape and Draco were face to face with me on the floor between them.
"Unexceptionable, Malfoy go to your seat and L/N, get to work." He prompts until he walks away. I look up at Draco to see if he's ok but I catch him biting his lip. A smile gets exposed from his mouth as he shakes his head to stop it. His face then turns completely back to cold and unbothered as he walks away back to his desk.
"Y/N! Are you ok?" Hermione runs to me, helping me up. I balance myself on my two feet, laughing.  Well that was fun.
|AFTER CLASS|
I say hi to Kiera, Noava, and Will as Noava and Will were squealing about the ball tonight. Kiera was watching a movie, as she was not a party person. I took some popcorn from her bowl and headed to the shower. The steaming water stung my little bruises on my neck from earlier. I whimpered in pain but second after second, the bruise stopped hurting. I shaved every part of my body (as that dress was very revealing), rinsed my hair in the amazing coconut shampoo and honey conditioner, and washed all the filth and sweat off my body. I put a towel on my body and wrapped one around my head. I opened the bathroom door, seeing the steam all fly out. There Noava was in her blue tight dress with her huge hoop earrings. Her dress had feathers flowing on the bottom and her heels were a silver color, matching her hoops. Then Will had a luxurious suit on that smelled of strawberries and pastries. They were doing their makeup on the mirror and motioned for me to join them. I went back in the bathroom and pulled on a pair of black sexy floral lace panties because my other comfortable ones were still getting washed. Then following along, the beautiful dress that I made Kiera zip up. All of their eyes were on me as I walked out. Will jumped up and did my hair as Noava started on my makeup. He curled every strand of hair, which I don't know why it was already curly enough and tied it back in a low bun with some pieces of hair left out in the front. Then Noava slightly covered my imperfections on my face and did the most stunning Smokey eye look. It wasn't too intense but you could also notice it right away so I loved it. My lips were painted red by her lipstick and then they both finished at the same time. They both jumped up and down screaming like little children making Kiera turn her head.
"Oh my god guys look at the time. You gotta leave in 5 minutes." Kiera says.
"Are you sure you'll be fine Kiera? I mean it's a ball not a party. And who knows you might have fun!" Noava says while grabbing her coat from the hanger.
"Yes, I'd rather watch a movie then go to a boring ball any day." Kiera laughs.
Will and Kiera laugh as they walk me out of the dorm. We walk out of the common room into the moving stairs.
"Y/N, Y/N!" A familiar voice screams. I turn my head and see Hermione running over to me. We hug each other tightly and she decides to walk with us to the Ball. We then get to the stairs leading to the great hall, with peoples laughter and music springing in the air. Noava and Will didn't even hesitate to run down the stairs together and go meet their boyfriends. Hermione and I though, took a deep breath, as we then took our first step down the stairs slowly, side by side. Everyone's eyes trailed up to us as they watched us slowly step down the stairs. I lock my eyes on the two boys that got my attention. Cedric Diggory was at the punch station with his friends, watching me slowly walk down. On the whole opposite side next to the Christmas tree was Draco Malfoy. 2 girls were next to his side gawking and drooling over him, but he obviously wasn't focused on them. They both watched me intensely take my last steps down the stairs as they then turned back to what they were originally doing.
"Care to dance with me Hermione?" Ron's voice echos from behind me. I move out of the way and see Hermione's face light up. She gladly took his hand and went to the dance floor, looking back smiling at me. I gave her a thumbs up and started clapping that she was going to dance with her crush. The huge Christmas tree stayed in the middle, with benches surrounding it. Fred and George ran up to me and both held out their hands to dance with them. We went to the dance floor, following Ron and Hermione. Most of the time, the twins and I were embarrassing Ron and Hermione. The twins and I were laughing about how we were excited for their wedding and started listing baby names for them, making Ron and Hermione annoyed. We danced for a while until Fred and George's girlfriends tapped them on their shoulders asking for a dance. I of course let them and walked over to one of the benches next to the Christmas tree. I sat down waiting for one of my friends to come and ask to dance but no one did. Until a couple minutes later, a voice I recognized asked me to dance. I looked up and saw one of the boys from the Slytheryn common room that I met the other day, trying to make Draco jealous. Even though Draco told me about what the boys did to women, I didn't mind because it wasn't like I was going to sleep with him. It was only an innocent dance plus, I was bored. I took his hand and he lead me to crowd of people taking my waist. The song was pumped up and energetic, making people jump up and down. The guy had black hair, split in the middle and was wearing the basic black and white suit. I started copying everyone else and started jumping up and down with my hands in the air. The crowd of people was so big I couldn't see any of my friends. They were all probably in the front. I looked at the boy and he was there staying still.
"Are you ok?" I ask, being kind.
"Yes yes it's just that I'm pretty bored. You know if your bored too, we can do something fun somewhere else." He says comming closer. I put my hand out, stopping him before he could come any closer. He looks at me like I did something wrong.
"Yeah, sorry but no. I'd rather stay here if that's ok." I say with the sound of the band echoing through the room.
"What? Come on, you said that you were my baby the other day. I didn't forget."
"Excuse me, but may I have my girl back?" A loud voice says behind the boy. He moves aside letting Draco come my way. The boy has to look up to stare at Draco. Then he rolls his eyes and walks away to the punch station.
"Draco? How did you find me?"
"It's hard not to notice you." He quietly says. The music then stopped, making a bunch of people leave the dance floor. Only Draco and I and a couple more people stayed. I didn't know what was going to happen because I was new this year. His grey eyes locked into mine as the music changed into a beautiful slow melody. I start walking out of the dance floor, as everyone else did but I get stopped before I could even take my second step. A pair of huge hands go on my waist pulling me backwards. My back bumps into his chest as my ears landed right next to his lips.
"Your not getting rid of me just yet" He whispered in my ears. In a quick motion, he strongly turned me around to face him still with his hands on my waist. I exhale on his lips and he pulls me closer. My arms go around his neck as his lips go to my ears again.
"I have to admit, you look pretty good in Slytherin colors." He whispers as he starts swaying my hips with his hands, slowly spinning the both of us. He takes the lead, and starts spinning me in the air. The chorus of the song Merry-go-around of life (LISTEN TO IT) starts playing as I follow his elegant foot work.
"You've misbehaved Y/N" Draco whispers in my ear again, still dancing with my hips in his hands.
"W-what do you mean?"
"I told you not to mess with those boys and you did. You deserve punishment."
"Punishment? What do you mean?"

Draco kisses my neck in front of all the students surrounding the dance floor, watching. Some of the girls looked jealous and the others were shocked. I was screaming inside as it was our first kind of kiss. I wanted him all though.
"You'll just have to see." He smirks.