BULLY (MA) |12|

I stood there shocked. I-I mean what could I even say or do? Both the guys I fancy wanted me and I wanted both of them. I stood there blank faced as I felt Diggory place his chin on my head and hug me tightly. His sweet pumkin scent filled my nose once again, making me realize how much I missed him. I didn't hug back though. I just stood there with my hands by my side, turning my head to look at Malfoy. Oh boy he was furious. If he got any more mad, smoke would have came out of his ears. I gave him a sorry but shocked look, as he turned his head to Cedric. My cheek rested on his chest with his mostly white and yellow suit with a little bit of black. Unlike Draco's all black suit.
"Get off of her, Diggory!" The voice that just screamed my name a couple minutes ago yelled at Cedric pushing him off of me. ;)))
"Looks like you took a bit too long Diggory. Because I don't remember her screaming your name a couple minutes ago." Draco angrily says.
"First you fuck every girl in Slytherin, now her? Y/N, he's not interested in you other than just using you like every other girl in Hogwarts. Please don't waste your time on him." Cedric says as he gets punched in the face by Draco's pale fist. All of his rings made Cedric's cheek bleed as Cedric jabbed Draco very hard back. Draco fell on the floor, holding on by his hands. But he got back up and pushed Cedric by his shoulders making him stumble backwards. Draco then punched him a couple times making Cedric fall on his back. Malfoy got on top of him and started punching left and right hooks on his face, leaving marks everywhere from the rings. No matter how hard I tried to get them to stop, none of them did. A couple of heavy punches later, Diggory flipped Malfoy over on his back, now punching him from on top. Then Cedric got up and started kicking Malfoy's bloody body. But Draco quickly stood up and they started punching, kicking, and pushing each other in the middle of the Hallway. The two boys were not holding back unil I saw Draco's left hand pull out his wand. Soon a couple of girls came into the empty hallways and started oohing. That lead a bunch more students come running to the now crowded hallways to see the commotion. As I was trying to get in between them and stop them, Professor Mcgonagall rushed through the crowd of students and ran in between the two angry boys, holding them apart by their foreheads.
"Everyone back to the ball right away! If I see one more person here in 10 seconds, serious consequences will occur." She screams, making all the students boo at her but eventually walk out. Draco was filled with purple bruises on his pale skin while Cedric had cuts all over his face.
"To Dumbledore's office right now! All three of you!" The Professor ordered as she took the two boys by their ears and started pulling them, with me following from behind. At his office, Dumbledore gave Cedric the janitors job for a week and gave Draco a job to help Hagrid complete duties in the forbidden forest for a week. Also, both of our hoses points went down by 10. After we were alowed to exit his office, I ran to the Hufflepuff commons leaving both Diggory and Malfoy alone. They tried running after me but I was so ahead of them, they just couldn't catch up. In the dorms, I told Kiera everything about how I just hooked up with Draco but then how Cedric told me he wanted me. It felt so good to finally take a quick cold shower, letting the water droplets run down my hickeys and cleansing my body. I then get into my snug oversized shirt and comfy underwear and jumped in bed. Kiera put on a movie on the big screen for us to watch as I didn't want to make myself completely stressed. Tonight, I tried to be relaxed and have fun. When tomorrow I will think about everything that happened. We watched the movie together till almost 2 am when Noava and Will came back drunk as fuck.

|THE NEXT DAY|
I got to class and hung out Hermione and the Weasley family at lunch, making Draco look pissed. He was bruised up with big juicy marks on his face which made me want to just push him against a wall right now and kiss him. Idk I have a thing for bruises kind of. I swore to myself that if he turned his sorry head one more time and gave me that dirty look, I would throw a piece of paper at him. So I did. About the 7th time he was about to turn his head at the Gryfindore table, a piece of crumbled up paper hit his back head. Crab and Goyle quickly got up and started checking his head for bruises also asking him if he was ok on and on. Draco then knew it was me as he saw my part of the table laughing at him.
"Fuck of Crab and Goyle." Malfoy sasses as he pushed them off, making them fall back down on the wooden seat of the table. I saw his bruised but tall figure walk up to me, eyeing me dead in the eyes. I of course was still laughing because I knew it couldn't hurt that much, I mean it's paper! My wrist got grabbed on by his veiny hand, pulling me up from my seat. Everyone's laughter stopped as it turned into shock and surprise. I tried taking my hand away but his strong grip wouldn't let go. I got lead out of the dining hall, into the empty hallway until we stopped at the janitors closet. With his free hand, he opened the door, pushing me inside. His face was an inch away from mine as I jumped from the sound of the door shutting shut.
"Want to misbehave again Muggle? Remember what happened last night? I don't think you want that to happen again." He remarked. I didn't say anything, I just gulped.
"Hm? So are you going to misbehave again or be a good girl?" He yelled making me back up into the shelves.
"Actually I am a very good girl. Just with you Draco Malfoy, I like being bad a bit better." I snapped back.
"What did you say to me?"
"You head me" I rolled my eyes about to walk out of the closet, but a hand gripped my neck and pulled me back in my spot. I slammed on the shelf again, bruising my fragile spine. His long fingers wrapped around my neck making me shiver.
"Do you want to fuck me again Y/N L/N?" He barked. All I did was smirk at him.
"On your knees, now!" He ordered in his dominant voice. He took off his robe and shirt in only a couple seconds and I got down on two knees and started unbuckling his black pants. I successfully unbuckled them in 2 seconds, pulling his pants down to his knees. I took my finger and pulled his grey boxers down, letting his huge dick stick up in my face. I thought to myself to tease him. He already got daddy's money and everything he wanted so why not  show him what's it's like to get rejected? That would be funny. Bless my weird scene of humor. I started licking the tip, moving my tongue in circles around it. I was also looking up at him with my evil eyes. Malfoy put his fingers though my hair and started to pull my face up to his.
"Your teasing me, aren't you?"
"Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not." I start to say as his fingers in my hair push my head down all the way down on his dick. He moaned and I almost gagged as I started moving my head up and down on his long member. He kept on pushing my head harder and harder. I was about to gag so I wrapped my hand around the part I couldn't get my throat on, stroking them up and down the same time. His manly low moans filled the small room making me smile.
"I'm about to c" I stated grilling his dick harder and started pushing faster and faster, making his liquid release in my mouth. I quickly swallowed the thick liquid and then got up and wrapped my hands around his neck. I started attacking his soft lips, letting him taste himself. He cupped my cheeks with his strong hands and started stroking my face with his thumbs.
"How about I tease you now Hufflepuff?" He chuckles in his low laugh. His hands grip my thighs and pick me up, slamming me against the shelf. Malfoy moved some items out of the way with one of his hands making some items fall on the floor behind me. He aggressively sat me down on the shelf with the disinfectants, bleaches, and clothes. I was wearing my robe but underneath, a black skirt and a black tight shirt. He pulled off my robe and gazed at my body in front of him. His fingers pulled down my panties, leaving them on the floor. He then took out his dick once again and slammed it into me in one hard motion. I screamed at the unexpected feeling and griped his back. As I started getting used to his member inside of me, the pleasure started taking over the pain. He started moving in and out in a slow passionate motion making me leave red scratches on his back. His lips were on my neck kissing me.
"Faster Draco! Faster!"
"Not until you say that your mine and no one else's."
"Your mine Draco! All mine!"
"Now beg for it."
"P-please Draco!"
"Good girl."
He smiles and moves faster and faster making the cleaning supplies fall off the self. His dick went farther and farther inside of me making me scream like crazy. I kissed his big lips making our tongues wrestle.
"Scream my name and let everyone know who owns you"
"Draco Lucious Malfoy!" I screamed, making me hear some students whispers outside the door.
"Finish for me." He moans. His thrusts went faster and faster. I let myself climax and my scratches become more intense making his back bleed.
"Move out of the way, move!" I hear an old mans voice scream outside with footsteps becoming more loud and clear that he is walking towards the closet.
Draco quickly pulls out of me and I jump off the shelf, pulling my underwear back on. The students giggles from outside of the door made it clear that they heard what was going on but I didn't really care. Malfoy and I gave them a show ;).
"Alohamora!" The unfamiliar voice yells from the other side making the door swing open just as Draco finished pulling on his shirt.
"And that is why you say Stupefy and not StupidFye Draco." I quickly say, trying to cover it up. Draco laughs.
"Kids get out! What are you doing in here! Get back to lunch." The wrinkled janitor screams, making all the kids scurry back to the lunchroom. Draco and I grab our robes from the floor and start running out of the little closet laughing like crazy. I was about to die on the floor of laughter until I figured out that we were back in the lunchroom. Fred and George were staring at me motioning for me to come over. Malfoy secretly slapped my ass from the back, making me jump. He walked away but gave a wink before he sat down.

|HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOMS/LOUNGE|
The school day went by slowly. It even went by slower with some students shooting me the dirtiest and coldest looks or with other starting to whisper to their friends when walking past me. I just smiled at them though, to let them know that they could never be me. I didn't care about anyone else's opinions except for my friends and the people I loved. The rest were completely irrelevant. I said the password and got into the lounge, finding Will at the fridge. He was getting out some snacks until I ran and hugged him from behind.
"Hmm, vanilla, coconut, and tropical berries. Hey Y/N!" He hugged back and walked us over to one of the couches . Not many students were in the lounge today but it still was a little crowded. I told Will all my juicy secrets and about everything that happened today until Will's eyes got shot wide open. His gaze was sat on something behind me.
"Y/N, whatever you do, please don't not look behind you!" Will shrieked.

What was approaching me?