TEASED |8|

I swear this man was bi-polar. One second staring at me like he wanted to do fun things to me but then the next like I was the worst person in the world. Ok Draco Malfoy, if you want to play games, I'm so in. As I felt myself getting closer to his desk, I "accidentally" dropped my books revealing my black silk thongs as my skirt pulled up a little. I was bending down, picking up my stuff scattered on the floor. Of course I was trying make him jelouse- and it worked. I heard whistles and some boys from behind Draco cat calling and oohing at me. When I got back up, I saw Draco telling them to shush and be quiet. It was truly a blessing seeing the Draco Malloy get jealous. His head turned back to mine, and it was completely red. I gave him a little wink and walked away to my desk in the front-ish.
"Now tell me Y/N, where is your uniform?" Called Professor Snape from behind me. I jumped.
"Oh, sir I'm sorry but I don't know where it is. I'll try to find it after class. Please forgive me!" I pouted.
"Professor Snape, I happen to know exactly where her robe is." Snapped back Draco. I turned my head and saw him popping out of his seat.
"And where exactly is that Mr. Malfoy?" Asked Snape.
"She left it in one of the empty classrooms on the top floor Professor. So I took it to my room after I noticed she forgot it."
"What were you 2 doing on the top floor? You know no one is allowed up there."
"Well, I don't think that would be appropriate if I told you exactly what happened up there Professor." Draco announced with a devilish smirk on his face. He looked at me and now I was the one all red. Wow, he was really good at these games. I heard gasps all over the classroom and some giggles.
"10 points removed from Hufflepuff and Slytherin! Both of you, my office!" The Professor screams, making the classroom echo.
"Oh my god! Nothing happened, I will literly kill you Draco!" I scream as I take my stuff and stomp outside of the potions class room with Draco following behind with a smile on his face. I tried walking way in front of him where I couldn't see him but of course, he catched up.
"What do you think you were doing when you walked into class? I obviously saw that."
"What do you mean Draco? I didn't do anything."
"You know, stop lying. But if you want to embarrass me, I will embarrass you right back." He smiles. We both walked next to eachother, looking straight forward without making a sound. Damn he was so sexy and it wasn't hard to admit it. My mind felt more freed from Cedric and I felt like a free women. We found ourselves in his office next to the shadowy walls of the dungeons. We stopped right in front of his desk and waited for Snape to give us our punishment. Both of us were dead silent. I took a quick glance at his perfect side profile, with his sharp jawline sticking out. He gulped and then glanced at me. We both looked away right when our eyes locked for that second. I loved being next to him. The smell of his minty coolness and my warm vanilla mixed perfectly in the air, making shiver from the remarkable smell. I wonder what Draco was thinking. We didn't need to sit in another moment of silence as I heard heavy footsteps walk in behind us. The door slammed closed and I eyed Snape going behind the desk and sitting in his chair with his arms crossed.
"If you guys were doing what I think you were doing, then you can get in big trouble. Hogwarts isn't for foolish kids like you to mess around. It is for learning. So tell me and do not lie, what were you doing on the top floor?" Snape strictly yelled.
"Professor, I promise we weren't doing anything I just needed a place to relax from all the school work so I found the top floor. I didn't know we weren't allowed to go on there." I said.
"Yeah, and I was there practicing spells where no one could see and interrupt. And when I saw her walk in, I told her to leave." He added.
I nodded, agreeing to everything he said. Snape sighed.
"Only because I have a whole class to get back to quickly and I very much respect your father Draco, I will let you get away with this one but another problem with you two and your Hogwarts stay is over. Now take the girl up to your dorm and give her the robe. On you go." Professor Snape says pushing us out the door. Draco gazed at me, letting him discover that my body was totally different in tight clothes than that baggy robe.
"Enjoying the view?" I giggle
"Please, like I could ever like a muggle." He snaps back. Ok, ouch. That actually hurt. I wasn't going to let some words get to me, but I was also very sensitive inside. I couldn't think of any of my smart remarks to say back. I just took in those last pair of words that really hurt my heart. I gulped and moved a little farther from his side.
"What's wrong muggle? Cats got your tongue?" He chuckles. I look down silent. I didn't want to talk to someone if it was just going to waste my time again. Draco looked over at me and gazed at my eyes waiting for an answer. I didn't give him one. I heard him sigh next to me and stop walking.
"Y/N, I'm sorry." He quickly whispers.
"What was that? Sorry I didn't quite get that." I tease knowing I did.
"I said, Y/N I'm sorry!" He yells "Don't make me repeat it again because I won't."
"Wow, You actually called me by my first name and not just Muggle or Hufflepuff. I'm starting to like this side of you." I playfully tease him.
"Your so annoying. I don't know what to do with you." He laughs.
"Can we play a game?" I ask.
"A game?" He looks at me.
"Yes! Like 20 questions but unlimited. Every day, we ask each other one question we want and we have to answer honestly."
"Every day? Is this now an everyday thing? Draco Malfoy friends with a Hufflepuff. I don't know what my father would think of that." He snarls.
"First question. Does your father hurt you?" I interrupt.
"If this is a way for you to play detective, I don't want it." He snapped. We finally got to the bottom of the stairs all the way to a wall of piled stones. Draco said a spell and the stones beautifully made an entrance, letting us go inside. I stood there in shock staring at the magical entrance.
"We don't have all day Hufflepuff." He said waiting for me to snap back into reality. I walked inside and felt a cool air (the total opposite of the warm Hufflepuff commons) hit my skin. I shivered and hugged myself hoping to keep myself warm without my robe. I was wearing a short skirt so my legs got goosebumps.