JUST US TWO (MA) |11|

In the middle of the song, his fingers wrapped around my necklace, pulling me behind him. He pushed our way through the crowds surrounding the huge dance floor. I spotted Hermione and Ron standing next to each other in the crowd as they were staring at me in shock. I stared back at them in the same emotion because I was just as confused as they were. When we got out of the crowd, he let go of my necklace and took my hand instead. I almost tripped on my dress about 10 times because of the fast rate he was walking at.
"Draco, Draco, stop! I can hardly run in these heels your going to have to slow down." I complain. He looks at me and puts one arm under my thighs and the other behind my back, lifting me up like a child.
"I can't wait anymore, I need to show you something." He says, running up the stairs with my fluffy dress bouncing up and down on each step. Most people's heads turned as they started gossiping, but I didn't care. I was glad Draco finally was opening up to me. He quickly walked through the lonely hallways, with the light music pumping through the walls.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Where do you think? Use your brain for once."
"Shut up." I say teasingly.
The bottom of my dress was on the floor being dragged. He didn't look once in my eyes, he just kept on hurrying to the place. I laid my head on his chest, enjoying the ride as long as I could. Oh how nice it felt to be carried after a long hour of walking in heels. I closed my eyes and I felt his heart pump faster and faster.
"Open your eyes." He says, gently dropping me on the floor of the room we met. It was the abandoned room on the top floor that we were forbidden to go into. The sounds of the music from the ballroom stoped. Instead, it turned into raindrops falling down the window. It was a little after sunset but not completely dark, as you could see the rain drizzle down the windows. Of course it was raining, I mean we were in England anyways. He started walking back and fourth across the grimy classroom pushing his index fingers on his temples.
"I can't believe I did it. I can't believe I'm actually that stupid enough! Please tell me I'm not that stupid!" He yells at himself.
"What? What happened Draco?"
He walks up to me still grinding his teeth together in anger. Then in a quick movement, his sleeve is pulled up by his other hand. A black snake tattoo is sunken on his skin. I look up at him, knowing that he just sold himself to Voldemort.
"Draco, time for the question game. Dose your father hurt you or do and things to you? I bet he mad you do this!" I say furiously in the darkness of the begrimed classroom.
"Question, what is Diggory to you?" He asks ignoring my question.
"You already asked that Draco."
"So did you."
"Ugh" I take a deep breath until I have the courage. "He was just a crush of mine until we hooked up and he left me. We're like on a break if you want to call it that. He doesn't know what he wants and I'm still waiting for his answer. But the more time I spend with you, the more I forget about him. and oh, we had great sex." I say, trying to make him jealous again as it is now just an instinct. Draco looks away, turning his back to me.
"I'm Sorry. But it's not about me right now, did your father make y" I start saying, feeling bad for him and realizing it was no time for jokes. But his rough kiss interrupts, not letting me finish. He picks me up in one quick moment, taking me next to the door to lock it while still holding me and kissing me. His kisses were hard and pushed onto my sensitive skin, making it have little purple marks for every spot he kissed. I started helping him take off the jacket of his all black suit, while pushing my head back from the feeling of his cold lips trailing down to my neck. I then felt something bite my lip, stretching it out in front of me. He wasn't holding back one bit. I then taste a bit of blood from that part he bit a little too hard, as he sucked the blood out still aggressively kissing me. His tongue flew into my mouth, licking the blood and tasting me as he wanted more. I then started unbuttoning his shirt, as he stumbled backwards. I felt myself being slammed on one of the desks, as it was a bit bigger and wider than normal school desks. It was like a wooden coffee table but higher up. Like the ones in Professor Snape's classroom.
"I bet I could do better than him." He whispers in my ear as he starts taking off his tie.
"Remember when I told you that people who misbehaved got punished? Well you misbehaved a lot today. So I'm going to punish you very bad Y/N."
He finished taking off his tie, as he tied my hands behind my head making sure I couldn't move them. The darkness and the rain made us both crave each other terribly.  I slowly watched him unbutton his shirt, as he revealed a perfect 6 pack. I wanted to just run my fingers over his abs, but he was the only one in control.
"Now try not to scream for me, can you?" He whispers, twisting his white long sleeve button-up and then shoving it in my mouth. I bite down on the shirt to not make any noise. I take a huge sniff of his shirt right underneath my nose, as I take in a burgundy and minty smell. He then walked around the table to where the bottom of my dress was at. My legs were already in an upside down V shape spread apart, ready for him to do whatever he wanted. I gulped at the fire between us, not knowing his next move. He then threw the bottom of my dress to the top, covering my eyes.
"Your punishment is that you can't see my next move. You can't use ur hands to stop me. And if I hear you make any noise, you will get punished again."
I started shivering which made my breath louder and louder. His long hands stroked from my toes to my inner thighs slowly. He knew what he was doing. I felt a pair of teeth bite every part of my legs as his kisses got to excited. He then moved his lips up to my wet lace underwear. He bit the top part of it, slowly dragging it off of my legs only using his mouth. I couldn't see it, but I felt his teeth accidentally bite my lower stomach trying to get them lifted up. Which he did successfully in one quick movement. My back arched up from the desk making him chuckle. In one quick motion, his hands were on my waist, flipping me over in one strong move. I got turned over making my knees ache as they hit the hard table, holding my backside in the air. I decided to play with him. Slowly and carefully, I started moving my arms more and more in-front of me making my back arch. My butt was high in the air as my free breasts were touching the cold substance of the wood. My arms were still tightly tied up in front of me also holding me steady while they were laid out straight. He gripped my low bun with his tattooed hand, pulling my head back on top of his shoulder. His lips suductivly turned to my ear, still griping onto my hair.
"Now how about we take this uncomfortable dress off of you?"
He walked back to the other side of the table facing me. The feeling of fabric wrapped around my wrists was now gone, as he untied the tie on my wrists to take off the dress. He took the straps of the dress and started pulling it over my head. I pulled my arms out straight giving him access to take it off, balancing myself on my sore knees. When he was successful, I sat on the heels of my feet, placing my hands on my pushed down thighs. I was sitting on my folded legs up straight letting him view my free breasts.
"Fuck me" he says under his breath hoping I didn't hear, but I did. His blue-grey eyes were observing my boobs and stomach. I closed my eyes waiting for the next move, until I got pulled to the very edge of the table by my waist. The table was smooth so I moved very comfortably. He was there unbuckling his black suit pants. I got too excited so I started helping. But right when he noticed extra hands, he gripped my waist again, and pushed my upper body back down making me laugh. My knees were up in the air though the bottom of my feet were still on the table, spread out.
"What are you going to do now Mr. know it all? Pull my hair and make me call you master?" I gasped as I felt a huge solid dick slide into me without warning. He started stroking in and out quickly but with passion and anger. All of the aggression he was holding in these past years had been released on me. Making my body move up and down on the desk and making my perfect bun into a messy ponytail. I take my hands and hold on the sides of the desk, not letting myself go too far up. He forcefully went in deeper and deeper with each moan that got released form my lips. He put himself in new places that I have never felt before. Each new fiery feeling made me cry out loud through the shirt that I was biting down. I wrapped my legs around his butt, then decided to take some action as I pulled my face up to his. My back was not on the cold desk anymore.  I was rather sitting at the edge of the desk now. I throwed my arms up to fold them around his neck making him guffaw. He was still thrusting in and out, hitting new locations and it drove me crazy. My naked body stoking his skin made him chuckle. He then threw his arms around my back pulling me closer to his expensive scent. I gasped as I felt his hungry lips kiss all over my neck. His lips that were kissing my neck forcefully turned into smiles. He gave soft moans in my ear as his dick was still being gripped on hard by my insides. He saw that I wanted to scream out loud, so he took his teeth and removed his shirt out of my mouth, dropping it on the floor. I realize him pushing in further and faster until his breathing got harder and harder. I couldn't help it but to scream his whole name out loud. His index finger flew on my lip, telling me to be quiet. He finally released on me, letting our liquids combine. We both were breathing hard on eachother, until he pulled his pants on again.
"I knew you wouldn't last for 2 minutes" He smirked. "You misbehaved again Ms. L/N, screaming and making noises. What should I do with you now?" He leaves me naked on the table, as he goes into the opposite side of the classroom. I hear the scurrying and moving of objects until he comes back with a bottle of Wine. Draco opens the wine bottle making me stare, and pours a little in between my breasts, making the liquid fall down my stomach. He walked to the other side where my toes were and licked the wine that was about to fall all the way down. His tounge got to my bellybutton, sucking all the sweet alcohol off of me, guiding his tongue on my naked body. I was then too far up on the table for his tongue to reach my breast, so he took my waist and pulled me back down at the edge of the table, giving him all access. His alluring tounge trailed up licking all the red wine, cleaning me. Then when he got in between my breasts, he started trailing his kisses up. He bit and sucked on my hard nipple as I started moaning. The pressure of his lips on my sensitive skin made me shiver.
"Say my name, scream it!" He screams.
"Draco fucking Malfoy!" I scream in his ears making him suck and bite harder and harder. I then pulled my head up, throwing my fingers on his back and scratching my long nails across it. My body started rolling on him, as I got more and more intoxicated by him each second. Draco was right in between my open legs, pulling his fingers in my hair. His minty smoke smell rushed adrenaline through my veins making me want so much more of him.
"Your mine and no one else's." He whispered, gripping my cheeks with big big hands. His thumb then trailed down my my top lip, as he looked at my eyes.
"Stay with me tonight, I really need you." He sighed. He pulled his pants back fully up andwalked away to go pour himself a glass of the strong wine, still shirtless. While he wasn't looking, I jumped off the soaking wet table. I took my underwear from the floor and pulled them on, as I also found his white button up and slipped it on , leaving the top couple of buttons unbuttoned.
"I will but only if you admit that I look so much better in your shirt than you do." I say posing for him and doing a spin. His attached eyes invitingly watched my body spin, looking from my toes up to my eyes while taking his little sips of the wine. He was still shirtless, so when I had the chance I viewed his whole upper body, enjoying the view. His snake tattoo on his bulk forearm and the scars and bruises probably from his father, trailed across his chest. I walk up to him as he placed the wine on the desk next to him.
"Who could ever do this to you." I studderd, about to touch his bruises. His big hand then overlapped my wrist before I could touch his cold skin. He held it hard not letting me move.
"A monster. But looks like your going to have the same ones after tonight, Hufflepuff." He whispers. Still looking in his eyes, I took his wine glass and stole a sip from the cup. I viewed my red lipstick marks all over his neck while I gulped the strong red juice.
"So, now what? Voldemort is watching over you all the time? He makes you do anything he wants you to? That's pathetic." I say, gulping down the alcohol.
"Don't say his name." Draco yells.
"Why shouldn't I?"
"Just don't."
While he was about to take bother sip of the wine we shared, I took his wrist and held out the tatoos infront of me. I gave him a foxy look in his grey-blue eyes before I took my tongue and guided it up his arm, licking his tatoo.
"Why? Voldemort wouldn't want me to lick up all over your body? I think he would enjoy it."
He smirked, liking my sass.
"Put on your dress, we have to go back before anyone notices. Maybe later, you can sneak into my room." He says. I smile at him with my smudged lipstick and find the dress on the floor. He watched my every move as I stripped in front of him, taking off his shirt and slipping on my dress instead. There he was, sipping his wine and smirking in the dark room now only lit by the moon and stars outside. I left him there as I exited the room. He then followed, closing the door behind him. We walked silently, letting out some giggles and chuckles, as we walked back to the main hall. I took my finger and fixed my smudged lipstick and pulled my hair into an ok ponytail. It wasn't as good as what Will and Kiera did but it would do.
"Y/N!" I hear a voice yell in front of me as I watch Cedric Diggory jog towards Draco and I.
"I've decided and I want you Y/N. I don't want to wait anymore and I realized that I do and can trust you." Cedric confidently says.

Oh no.