MOONLIGHT (MA) |6|

He was barley in inch away from my lips. Cedric polightly put one hand out and said "Dance with me." I gladly accepted. To be honest, I barley know how to dance. Plus, I was probably the clumsiest person on earth so I really hope I don't fall or do anything embarrassing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his huge hands grabbed my waist tightly. Cedric was there right in front of me, with his pale skin shining in the moonlight. There were no blemishes or imperfections that he had than the bruises that were getting less visible every day. Flashbacks came rushing through my head from the first day we met. The first time we touched, it was magic. Funny how the electricity feeling through my veins never comes to a stop every time we touch. For a man I have known for barley 2 weeks, I felt like I belonged to him. I was not sure of anything but one certain thing. I was falling deeply in love with Cedric Diggory. We danced in the moonlight wth the sound of the breez and waves splashing against the shore. I looked down at my feet, and realized I was actually dancing without messing up! I then felt myself stumble, tripping over my other foot. There it was, I knew it had to happen at some point. I then fell backwards, falling on my back. I felt my arm cut into something sharp and hard. Great, just great! I heard Cedric jump down to help me up, so I took his hand and steadied my legs. Even though I felt a huge stinging sensation on my forearm, I chose to ignore it. I cringed seeing all the blood run down my arm. Cedric then saw and picked me up like a little 5 year old, like I couldn't walk. He carried me to the mysterious cave with the huge opening. Cedric kept on checking to make sure I was ok every other second until he sat me down on a table in the cave. I looked around and saw that it was a little room. There was a bed that looked like it could fit 2 decent people on it. The bed was a blue color and looked a little dusty. Then next to the bed, there was a little table with a about 5 packs of plastic water bottles and an aid kit. It was a cozy little room, with the view of the moonlight and water right outside. There was no door and the floor was still made of soft sand. Cedric lightly placed me down on the table, opening the aid kit right next to me. He still had my wrist held out in his hand. In the corner of my eyes, I saw the little medical kit pop open and Some strong hands picking up the rubbing alcohol, and bandage wrap. Then, an intense feeling of a gaze was being thrown at me. I turned my head, and saw Cedric now staring in my eyes.
"This might hurt a little. " He says while squeezing my wrist a little tighter. He is about to pour some alcohol on my bleeding forearm, but stops. A guilty expression runs over his face.
"Y/N, this hurts me more than it dose you. I don't want to see you in pain." He says softly.
"Just do it Cedric. I'm tough, I can take it." I say.
He slowly nods and takes a deep breath before pouring the alcohol on my bleeding skin. He was right, it Stung like shit. I close my eyes tightly and pushed my teeth together, waiting for the burning sensation to go away. He then got the bandage wrap and wrapped the fabric all over the cut. He tied the ends of it together, and closed the kit. I was still sitting on the table with him in between my legs.
"You know it's funny how when you were hurt, I helped you. And now, it's the opposite." I say breaking the silence. He laughs with his perfect teeth.
"But last time I wanted to do something very bad, but I couldn't" He frowns.
"What did you want to do?" I asked looking at his lips.
"I wanted to- never mind" he says restraining himself from letting out those last words.
"Hey, no fair." I bring my head forward to his ear and whisper "Please, tell me." Showing him my pouty lips. We look at eachother in slilence for a couple seconds. I hear him gulp and look down at my lips.
"Fuck" he whispers. I feel my lips being pressed on by his, fitting perfectly together. He passionately kisses my lips, cupping my face with his hands. No way this was happening. A troubled girl who was making out with Cedric Diggory. It felt so good, even better than I expected to be kissing Cedric. I then sucked into his lips, putting my hands through his hair. One of his hands went down underneath my thigh, picking me up with just one hand. I was not the skinniest girl in the world, so I was heavenly impressed. My back got slammed against the hard concrete wall, feeling the coolness send shivers through my body. Our make out got more agressive and passionate as I wrapped my legs around his waist. The room filled up with intense heat and electricity by every touching second. I felt his other hand throw itself on the wall to help him keep balance. The breathtaking kisses were going down to my neck. He bit, sucked, and pecked on my sensitive skin leaving little purple marks there. His kisses started tracing lower to my collarbone making me gasp to the feeling. Cedric wickedly started moving his mouth back up to my lips, biting them. His thin lips were so soft and tasted like honey and warm autumn leaves. His scent excited me, making me desire every part of his body. He laid his forehead on mine and stopped kissing my red face for a second. I payed attention to every hard breath that exited his mouth. We were both breathing hard, taking in each others warm breaths. Cedric's well built hand wrapped around my neck, putting pressure on it. I was getting chocked by the one and Only, Cedric Diggory. His stupendous hand chocked my neck making me gasp. We were both wildly attracted for eachother and our skins burned with every raging touch. It went on for a while. Listening for each others moans of attraction, and taking in every sensation of every curves of each other's bodies. IT WAS THE SEXIEST THING WHEN HE SLIGHTY MOANED IN MY EAR! I decided it was my turn to take action. I brought my head to the top of his shoulders and starting sucking on his biceps, slowly going up to his neck. His cologne was a minty, cool, and breezy kind of scent, which made my head turn every time he passed me in the hallways. But as I got to inhail his natural scent, (with the cologne all washed off from the ocean) I could smell his sweet honey and  slight Carmel sweet scent making me fall head over heels for him. I still had my hands in his hair, and started massaging his head while thriftily kissing his neck making him grunt. He put both his hands back under my thighs, which meant he was taking me somewhere. I let him take me to the bed while I was still passionately kissing his neck. I felt myself get pushed into the mattress, making him crawl on top of me. I definitely felt my heart start pacing faster and faster. I helped him pull off his shirt as his smooches went lower and lower to my collarbone. His hard chest started grinding on me with every agressive kiss he gave me. The kisses were hard and vigorous on my skin, but all of the sexual tension he was hiding inside, was all being let out. And, I kind of liked it. His one strong hand went under my back, lifting my upper body up and his other hand unbuttoned my bra with one try. He gazed at my upper body like a child in a candy shop. He took his fingers and slowly stroked my belly, massaging it up and down. I shuttered at the feeling of his hands touching all over on my naked body and caressing my skin. The chills were so strong, I got goosebumps everywhere. His hands then slid back up next to my head, holding himself steady. Cedric was still sucking on my neck, leaving me hickeys (even though I loved it). A little laugh escaped from his mouth making me confused. He stared in my eyes raging with excitement.
"This is what I wanted to do to you" he mysteriously whispers in his sexy husky voice. It was hard not to notice how sexy he was with his scars and bruises and messy waves. A raw desire I never knew I needed surged upon my body. The stunning man's body that was right on top of me, glowed and sparkled like he was a sexy vampire. The moonlight shined on his messy hair, showing every blonde highlight hidden in his dark Carmel hair. I raised my knees even more, wrapping them across him. He took one of this hands and pulled down his sweatpants, stil balancing on the other one.
"Y/N, are you sure you want this? I-I don't want to hurt you." He said. I looked at his tasty lips.
"I need you. Right here, right now!" I moaned as I brought my hands up to his back. I was laying there, trusting him the whole time to take control. My panties were getting pulled down, giving him access to everything he needed. I felt him push into me. Something way bigger than I was ever expecting. Oh my gosh, it was huge! I screamed as he slipped inside and going in and out. Cedric went slow at first, making sure I was ok. He noticed my amused face, going faster and rougher. I started scratching his back, leaving even more scars on his muscular back. He also groaned, making me happy to know he was enjoying it. I raised my hips, making my breast meet his chest. He pushed his head back, panting at the flaming feeling. It was so hot watching his reactions to everything he was doing. He was cold and hard, the total opposite of me. His lips came back to me, accidentally biting my lips instead of Kissing.
"Sorry" he said as he got red. I laughed and pulled him closer to me with my legs. He was a whole different person in bed. Normally, he was sweet, and gentle. But now, he was powerful and intense. He was rolling his body on mine, making himself the alpha. Our tongues met and connected, letting me take in every sweet taste of him. My ponytail loosened to the motion of my body jumping up and down, letting a strong coconut smell fill the whole room.
"You smell like heaven. Jesus, you are something else." He moaned, smelling the tropical odors escape from my body. He was very strong and mighty, but he still didn't let himself hurt me by going too hard(even though I could tell he wanted too). Our lips let go of eachother and he got off the bed, pulling me up with him. I followed his fit silhouette to the outside of the cave. Cedric then stopped in the middle of the sand. I went infront of him, wanting to know what happened with him. That handsome man didn't say anything, he just pushed me against the palm tree. He wrapped both of his arms around my waist, trapping me. I cupped his face with my warm hands and we sank into each other, comfortable in each others arms. I felt like I was in paradise the whole time. The view of my favorite person, and the moonlight shining over the waves of water, made everything just perfect. A couple mesmerizing minutes after, I pointed at the towel on the floor wanting more action. Cedric smirked and put me on his back running the the towel. I enjoyed the quick seconds of me piggy-back-riding his back. It made me feel like we were a married couple in the 1800's where everyone was in love. We came to a stop at the large towel spread on the floor, and I got off his back. We both fell on the towel side by side, watching the moon. We laid there still breathing hard from the love we just made. My mind drifted to the scenes that just happened earlier. I replayed them over and over again in my head. It was the best night ever and I needed more. I looked up at Cedric giving me a evil smile and I looked at him confused. He gave me a huge smile and picked me up in his hands like I weighed nothing. I was getting thrown into the water, again. He came running in the water laughing crazy at me like I didn't just almost choke myself to death. I swam up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck in the light of the full moon. He chuckled and pushed his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp. Ugh, it felt so damn good. I jumped while putting my legs around his waist again, letting the water hold myself up. Cedric then took his hands out of my hair and held my cheeks. His hands were so big, they wrapped around my whole head. Our kisses were now kind and gentle, as the happiness overfilled us. The contrast feeling of ice and fire filled up our bodies making us both shake at each others touches. His sweet-tempered soul, kissed my forehead kindly, making me smile under his lips. We were both laughing at the huge wave that almost made us fall until I felt Cedric get quiet. I looked at him and saw hunger in his eyes. He wanted me and I wanted him. He was intoxicating me I count wait any longer. I need him again and I know he needed me too. I pulled down his boxers with my curious fingers and felt my slick walls cling to him. I was panting as I grasped onto his neck, giving him even more scars. He began moving in deeper with more purpose and determination. I got startled from the new spot he was hitting that never got felt in my body. He heard my loud moan so he kept on hitting that spot making me scream. I screeched at the new feeling and pulled him in my arms even more tightly. He grunted by surprise but then smiled on top of my lips. I was now genuinely happy and just the sight of Diggory made me smile so much. The water got even more cool from the lack of sunlight, but our body heat colliding together made us warm and snug. We kept on going for a while, making our souls connect to every move. He made me feel different from anyone else. This was pure. I was happy, and felt safe and trusted him with every move. Making love in the ocean with the person I loved, was the best feeling in the world. I scratched his brawny back and massaged his chest in light motions with my nails. He got chills from my fingers stroking his lower belly back up to his chest in slow motions. We were both smiling under each other's lips, glad to be here with each other in his favorite childhood spot. My playful self surprised Cedric by splashing his face with the water. He made a loud lion sound and growled at me making me laugh. I disconnected from him and pulled up my wet panties. I floated in the shimmering waves, watching the stars above me. Cedric calmly walked out of the water, while I watched little water droplets fall down his chest onto his boxers. He stumbled into the cave and I followed, putting on my bra that was thrown onto the floor. Cedric opened one of the drawers on the nightstand next to the bed. He took out a cigarette and a lighter, letting the end of it catch on fire. I walked out back onto the soft sand, and put on my white shirt that dried up by now. I laid on the towel, waiting for Cedric to come and keep me company. He did exactly that. For such a kind guy, I didn't see Cedric as a smoking type. He handed me a chilled water bottle from back in the cave, and I chugged half of it down from all of the calories I just burned off.
"I didn't take you as the smoking type Cedric."
"Well, surprises happen every day. Plus I promise I'm quitting. It was also funny watching your reaction when I beat you 100 times at our little game."
"Yeah right keep on dreaming Cedric. I definitely won. I'm the boss." I giggle.
"Oh yeah?" He smirks at me with the smoky ciggerete in his hand. Cedric digged the end of it into the sand, making the fire burn out. I felt my hands being pinned on top of me. He was on top of me again, exhaling the last pump of smoke into the air. I tried pushing him off and getting away from him to show him who was the boss. But I couldn't move. I was laying there watching his pale skin on top of me. His lips went to my ear and whispered,
"Now tell me again Y/N, who's the boss?"