THE DRESS |9|

STILL IN EDITING!!

The school day went by very slow, as every unhurried minute moved the black line on the clock a little bit. I ended up in last period, eyeing the big book on my desk, trying to figure out what page I had to turn on.
"Your potions have been graded and now we are starting a new lab. Since everyone was acceptably good last time, I decided to let you pick your partners for this week. But do not disappoint me because if you do, I won't give you another chance." Snape told the class with half of the students almost asleep. I looked at Hermione from a couple rows behind me on the left and mouthed "Wanna be partners" to her. She looked at me confused, with her book in her hand until she started shaking her head excitingly. I think she figured out what I was trying to say and we both jumped in our seats. Of course, Draco was still Hermione's neighbor at the table so he noticed us mouthing to eachother. I felt his grey sparkly eyes gaze in my direction, looking at my legs that were accidentally exposed from out from the robe.
"You have a little drool here." I mouthed to him, tapping my index finger under my side lip. He looked confused and embarrassed at the same time as he quickly put his long fingers on his mouth, feeling for a liquid falling out. There was obviously nothing there I was just messing with him again. He figured out that I was lying, and glared at me intensely with his arms crossed. I was about to turn my eyes back to the front of the classroom, when I saw him slowly start to smirk. Oh no, he thought of something. Whatever, I didn't have time for his games now.
"Each student will come up to me and tell me who you want your partner to be." Snape strictly ordered as all of the students quickly jumped out of their seats. Hermione and I were the last ones in line, as I had to go to the back of the classroom to explain to her what the assignment was. She had her head in a book the whole time which was ordinary Hermione. We waited our turn in line until I said
"Me and Hermione please."
"Mrs. L/N, you already are partnered up with Mr. Malfoy. At least that is what he told me. Is that fine?" Snape asked. I looked up at Hermione and her eyes got wide open. She smiled at pushed her side into mine making me go towards Mafloy. I mouthed the words "I hate you" to her as I playfully walked next to Malfoy. He was already sitting next to my seat at my table, fixing his rings.
"Really Draco? That's how you get back at me?"
"Sit down." He strictly orders, ignoring my question. His command made me sit down right away next to him as I pulled my seat closer to the table.
"I think you forgot, it's my turn to ask the question today." Draco sasses.
"You didn't even answer mine yesterday so it doesn't count." I say, crossing my arms.
"Fine, let's make a new version of this game. If I don't want to answer a question, you can make me do anything you want or give me a dare. And the same goes to you." He chuckles. I try looking pissed, but I think the blush got the best of me.
"Fine Malfoy. Go ahead and ask." I roll my eyes. He gives me a big smile, shining his white teeth.
"What is Cedric Diggory to you?"
I inhale deeply. I honestly didn't know how to answer that question right now, so I just looked down and stayed quiet.
"Your boring me. Are you going to answer or not?" He asks pretending to yawn. He thought he was so funny. I look in his eyes clueless, not knowing how to answer.
"Fine, I then will give you a dare. Your so stubborn." He says putting his index finger on his temple. "Ah, I dare you to stay still and close your eyes. Do not move a muscle, or you will regret it Hufflepuff." He says giving a sinister smile. I was so shocked by those words, I had nothing to do but stay still and look at him in awe. His eyes turned to Professor Snape, checking that he wasn't looking in our direction. He was helping some other students form across the room. I felt my breathing get more and more imbalanced, as I felt the heat of his veiny hands going on under my robe. It landed on my thighs, squeezing it tight. I whimpered in his dominant presence. The hand trailed upper and upper to my now wet underwear, sending shivers down my spine. He slowly lifted his thumb on the cotton material outlining my the shape of my kitty. I wanted him to just finger fuck me right there right now, but then started moving it up on my lower tummy. He loved teasing me. His intoxicating hands kept on gliding up, until he was in between my breasts. At that moment he took his lips and put them close to my ears. I wanted to open my eyes so bad, to look if anyone was seeing this. His other hand then put itself behind my neck, pulling a cold metal to the front. I gulped and his other hand still in my robe, trailed upwards to my neck. I heard a clip sound and his hands quickly went back by his side.
"Good girl, You can open your eyes now." He softly hums. I do as he says, and see a beautiful gold necklace hang off my neck. It has a little waxing crescent moon on the front, dangling from the gold loops. I run my fingers over it, in awe.
"W-What f"
"You are now my property, Hufflepuff. This is what happens when you behave. You don't want to know the things that happen when you misbehave though." His eyes wander off as his low voice interrupts.
"Take this back right now. I cannot except this generous gift and plus, I am no trophy! Especially not your trophy Malfoy." I say unhooking it from my neck. Before I could take it off and hand it back to him, I feel his huge hand around my neck.
"Do not take that necklace off. If you do, you will regret it." Draco spits out, returning to his cold personality.
"The only thing I will regret, is being your partner Draco." I say, walking to the front entrance to the classroom as the last bell rang. I loved playing with him. I of course kept the necklace on, as it was beautiful and probably very expensive. I watched him gaze at me walking out the room, with a fooled expression. His checks got red and he sat there for a minute until I fully exited.
"Y/N, Wait!" Hermione yells from behind. I stop and face her.
"Remember, party tonight at 6. I'll wait outside the Gryphindore commons until you arrive. And then, TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She squeals hugging her book tightly. I nod and walk the opposite direction to the Hufflepuff Lounge. What just happened? I thought of how Draco was playing with me in 9th period. He was teasing me! Noava was sitting on the one person yellow couch and Kiera was layered in blankets on her pullout. They were watching a movie as I said Hi. I decided to clean myself up for the party. I showered, Brushed my teeth, did my makeup, and put on an ok outfit. I had a cropped red sweater with a pair of jean shorts. It was the fanciest outfit I packed, as I didn't really care of my outfit as long as I looked good in it. I tied my browns locks in a high messy ponytail, not trying to make it pretty as I was in a hurry. I put on a little of Noavas makeup, making my face get smoother and my eyes pop with the mascara. I said my goodbyes to my lovely roommates and found myself in front of the Gryffindor commons. Hermione ran up to me and gave me a warm hug, leading me inside. There was already a lot of people there with drinks in their hands. Disco lights were shining on everyone's faces and the fog was rising. I walk in and see Will walking towards Hermione and I with his boyfriend. Will introduces himself to Hermione and me to his boyfriend. He was a cute little fella, with nice black hair. Hermonie went to go sit down on one of the chairs, and took out her boring book. I on the other hand, took some shots with Will and his boyfriend.
"Heyyyy! It's the newish Hufflepuff!" Screams a red head boy, stumbling over his own toes.
"Oh my gosh I'm a big fan of Jay-Z! Tell him I say hi." Says another identical boy, submerging from behind him.
"What?" I say confused.
"Your American so you must know Jay-Z."
"I wish."
"George, Calm down on the Jay-Z nonsense. You don't even listen to him, you just are plainly drunk." The other one says.
"Fred, shut it or I will make your hair green for a month." George says, taking out his wand. They chase each other through the crowd of people until they bump back into me.
"So, I noticed you've met Fred and George." Hermione says now in front of me, with her book left open on the chair. The boys put their hands out for me to shake it and I do. We start dancing together, then inviting Will and his boyfriend in the group. We all dance horribly making everyone laugh. Fred was there doing a poor robot dance and George was doing the elegant bachata. I want what their on. Time to time, we all went to the kitchen and got some drinks and I had to admit, I was a little tipsy. We danced for about an hour or 2 in the crowd until Hermione wanted to take me to her dorm. I followed her to a beautiful room. She jumped on one of the beds in the room and sighed.
"Do you want to see my dress?" She asks.
"Your dress for the Ball next week?"
"Yes! I sewed it from hand. Everyday after school, I worked on it."
"Duh!"
She goes in her walk in closet and closes the door. I wait on her bed, looking around her clean ordinary room until it opens. She came out with a beautiful pink dress.

She did a full 360 turn, showing off every inch of the spectacular dress

She did a full 360 turn, showing off every inch of the spectacular dress. A huge smile scatters across my face as I start clapping.
"You need to show me yours soon Y/N."
"O-oh. I don't have a dress Hermione. I didn't think there was going to be a ball and plus, every dress here is too expensive for me." I Cry.
Hermione then elegantly walks back in her closet, where I hear hangers moving all around. I wait a second and see her come out with the most beautiful green dress.

"Here, I had this is the back of my closet because my mom used to make me dresses when I was little

"Here, I had this is the back of my closet because my mom used to make me dresses when I was little. But this one doesn't fit my body type but I think it would look perfect on you! You have to try it on!" She screams in excitement. My mouth drops open and I stay still for a while until Hermione motions me over to come try it on. I take of my sweater and shorts, pulling the dress on me. I walk to the mirror and stop. My legs were popping out of the front, letting them be exposed to the cool air. The dress was tight on the stomach part, showing my hourglass figure and holding my breast up, (like a push up bra) making them look huge. The fabric wrapped around the perfect parts of my body and it fit like a glove. Heemione smiled and hugged me from behind.
"Your definitely keeping that dress. It's 100 percent yours."

I look at myself, looking like a whole other person. Draco and Cedric wil drop dead when they see me on this!