MORE THAN A BOY |3|

I'm dreaming. Yes, this is all a dream. I aggressively pinch my arm to make sure it's not real life, but pain rushed over me. I whimpered to the thought of this actually being real. I take my head out of my hands and start to gaze at the tall figure above me. There he was, the most glamours man I have ever seen standing right in front of me. It couldn't be, out of all the people in the Hufflepuff house, they choose the one that makes my heart stop beating at every glance I took. I got up out of the comfy couch, fixing my posture. Cedric flashes a perfect smile at me, not knowing that I just stopped breathing. His light grey eyes look deep into mine and he holds out his hand again. The most intense feeling of Deja-Vu came rushing over me like a wave of water just hit me. Cedric held out his hand and hesitated taking my hand into his just yet, because I think he saw that I have stopped breathing. I exhaled the amount of air I was holding in my lungs still holding that connection between our eyes. I calmed down and held my hand out giving him permission to lock his long fingers in between mine. Then there it was, that zap one again! He gasped making me know that he felt the electricity too. Diggory backed up looking at me like I was a book but one that he couldn't read and was trying to figure out. Professor Dumbledore was explaining to us how the tutoring sessions will work. Everyday after school for 3 hours, Cedric will help me with all my homework and study for exams. In return for Cedric, he will get payed every week and an automatic spot on the quidditch team. Cedric promptly agreed to this request as he was not just the one of the wisest students, but the kindest too. Even dumbledore said that the reason he picked Diggory, was because he could tell our different personalities would be a good match. Also because he was Dumbledore's favorite Hufflepuff and knew that Diggory would put others before himself. Snape was still there with his arms crossed looking like he was going to hit someone. I figured out that by the time all of us finished talking in his office, that also all classes ended. So I knew it was time to start lessons with this handsome man. Dumbledore excuses us out of his office and I was there an inch away from Diggory walking right next to him. It was not hard to notice how much taller he was than me. I had to look a bit up to see his red lips moving as he was talking. It was unbelievably hot (I don't know if it was because Cedric was there or just the heat) so I took off my robe letting my tight white t-shirt and black leggings show every curve. I held the robe in my hand, letting the other swing free next to Cedric's side.
"So, I didn't get to quite catch your name when everyone was welcoming you in 3 years ago." He says warmly looking down at me.
"Wow, you still remember that?"
"Of course I do. I don't think I could forget a face like yours." he says making me confused because I was an ordinary looking girl. Was I ugly or beautiful to him?
"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask looking at my arm, making sure it doesn't accidentally touch his. He flashes a devilish smirk at me and changes the subject.
"So, why did you get in trouble? What did u do to deserve this?"
"Honeslty, I don't think I'm very luck because I always do something wrong everywhere I go. Every class I went to yesterday, I said something I wasn't supposed to or I messed up an assignment. But at least it's way better here than back home. Plus I don't know why this year is so bad, literally my other three years were perfectly ok."
"Well what did you do back home that was so bad?"
"I-I, oh look there's the library!" I say relived.
Diggory looked at me trying to figure me out. He opened the door for me letting me walk in first. I could feel an intense gaze hitting me from behind, so I turned around and that was when I felt like I would drop dead. Cedric was looking down at my toes, going up and scanning every inch of my body slowly. I felt shivers rush down my spine as he got back up to my eyes. He didn't say a word, but he started to take off his robe as I could see every muscle through his grey shirt. And wow... I bet he worked out every day because I could see the outline his 6-pack and huge arm muscles. I really hope I wasn't drooling or had my moth wide open because I wasn't paying attention to what I did. Cedric walked to a table in the back of the library where there were no students, sitting down at one of the seats. There were shelves of books surrounding the table so no one else could disturb us. I followed his motion, sitting down at the opposite end of the table looking in his eyes.
"I hope you can forgive me, but I invited one of my good friends to help with your homework. Sam is actually really good at this stuff so I think he could be a lot of help today. I think you would like him plus, Snape was telling me about what you were struggling on so I think I know what you need help on." He says in his soft voice that I could fall asleep to.
"Yeah thats ok. I need all the help I could get."
We started talking talking about where we were from and he asked If I liked Hogwarts so far. He was from a little town called Devon located right outside of England where he lived with his mom and dad. It would be way harder to get over him with that accent because I had a huge thing for them. We actually got along really well and it got easier to open up to him the more and more we talked. A couple minutes later, I saw a guy in the corner of my eyes that was walking to our table. Diggory got out of his seat and went to lead Sam to our table. When they got to the table, Sam sat down right next to me. We got right to studying and Cedric was right, Sam was really smart! He had brown short hair that was almost shaved off and pitch black eyes. Cedric and Sam were quizzing me on the potions segment. 2 hours actually went by really fast which meant only one more hour to go. "One more to go" said Diggory with a smile on his face. I got the last one correct and then Sam put his hand on my thigh gripping it. He looked at me with a foul smile like he was hawk and I was just a little mouse. L-like I was some prey. I now noticed that he was looking at my thighs all the time during the study session. I definitely felt uncomfortable and just wanted to run to Diggory and hold him tight. I gulped at the thought of his small hands on my thighs, it scared the shit out of me. These were things boys did back home that I was good at spotting. I wish I could have moved away from Sam but his hand was holding me down so tight that I couldn't move. We were done with the flash cards and we were supposed to work on our homework now, but Sam got up taking his hand off my thighs.
"Oh, I recognize that assignment and I know a book just for it! Here Y/N, come with me to find it so we can give Cedric a little time to also start his homework." Said Sam in his strong Scottish accent. I looked up at Diggory noticing he was looking a little confused at the situation. Diggory said to be back in 5 minutes or he was going to come help us find the book. I signed and just wanted to find the book and come back to Cedric. I started walking behind Sam still gazing at Cedric trying to tell him that I didn't feel conferable being alone with Sam. He looked at me confused, so he probably didn't understand what I was trying to tell him. Whatever, it will only take a minute and then we will come back. I followed him into the restricted section of the library where Diggory and the students were no where in sight anymore. It was dark and I could tell that only very few of the lightbulbs were working. We came to a stop at the very end of the two bookshelves leading to a dusty wall in between them.
"So where's the book at? What's it called, I can help look for it." I say in a hurry
"Sweetheart, there is no book. I just wanted alone time with you to get to know you, Every inch of you."
He was much bigger than me so I couldn't get away as he was surrounding me. I backed up into the wall knowing there was no exit behind me, just a sturdy dusty wall. I went as far back as I could watching Sam get closer and closer to me. I was paralyzed, I didn't know what to do. When this happened back at home, I outsmarted them by kicking them, or punching them, or yelling for help. But suddenly I couldn't do or say anything, I was just there paralyzed in my fear. He took one of his hands and roughly slammed it on my waist, making the other go over on my moth not letting me make any loud noises. That was enough, I tried to scream and make noises but his hand was blocking any noise that came out of my mouth. A tear fell down my cheeck remembering that I have been through this before. I tried pushing him off before anything could happen but he was too big to move. I kept on trying to push him off me but this man was too big, and I was so little. I screamed for help but since we were in the restricted part, no one could hear my scream for help. He started unbuckling his pants with his free hand while still holding onto my mouth with his other. I close my eyes now, not wanting to see what he will do to me until I feel his grip loosen really fast like something pulled him back. Then, there he was, heaven right in front of me. Cedric pulled him by his shoulders causing him so stumble on the floor backwards.
"C-Cedric, I swear it's not what it looks like! She kissed me, that whore of a girl." Sam says while tears start streaming down my face like a waterfall.
"Get out before I break every bone in your damn body. And she is not a whore, I don't even know you. So get up and leave before I loose control." Cedric screams with his face getting filled with rage. Sam stayed there looking Cedric in the eyes, practically asking to get beat up.
"Go, Get up and go! What are you still doing here?" Cedric yelled at him turning around not wanting to face him. Sam didn't move.
"Fuck it, burn in hell Sam." Diggory said looking at me like he was the most sorry person in the world. Diggory got on top of Sam, and started punching his face multiple times. You could see blood drip out of Sam's mouth and check before he decided to push Diggory off of him. Sam got quickly up and was asking for a fight with his body motions. That was no fair, Sam must have been about 200 more pounds than Cedric, he might crush him! Cedric gets off the floor getting his footwork ready, facing Sam. Sam quickly side-jabbed Diggory in the face, causing him to gasp in pain. But Cedric didn't let that stop him, so he punched Sam straight for his nose. Sam lost balance and tumbled while touching his bloody nose, to see if it was broken. It was😌. Sam was so focused on his broken nose, he didn't see Cedric comming at him with a bunch of jabs making him slam into the bookshelf. A bunch of books fell on Sam as he begged for mercy like Cedric was going to murder him. He stared to cry and ran out of the forbidden section, probably going back to his dorm to cry like a little baby. It was now just Cedric and me. His back was facing me while knocking the shit out of Sam, so he turned, letting me see all of his bruises.
"Oh my god Cedric! I'm so sorry, are you ok?" I ask whimpering with tears down my face.
"No Y/N, it's my fault. I deserve to feel guilty about this forever. It's my fault you were about to get rap-Ugh, I cant even think about all the horrible things he would have done to you because I was stupid enough to let you go alone with him." He said looking down at the floor. You could see the sadness in his eyes and could tell he was ashamed of himself. "Hey, don't put this on yourself! You got here in time, your the one who saved me and I couldn't thank you enough!" I said taking my index finger and lifting his chin up, making his eyes level with mine.
"I knew something was up! I knew I shouldn't have trusted that filthy bastard! When you gave me that look in the library when you were leaving, I knew something was going to happen. Now he better run, and run far because if I ever see him again, I will ruin his whole life." He said with his sadness turning into anger.
"Cedric, look at me. I'm ok, but we need to get you to the nurse! I can't belive you, you could have majorly injured yourself!"
"No! We're not going to the nurse Y/N. I could get suspended even expelled if they heard I got into a fight. Plus they would be asking you questions about it and I don't want to hear anything anymore about what just happened. I could never forgive myself."
"You need help right away Cedric! I'll help you walk to the bathroom right on the left of the library. No one uses it so I can clean you up myself." I say holding his arm around me to help him walk. I also think he must have sprained his ankle or broke a foot because he was whimpering while walking by himself. If I helped him walk though, he felt less in pain. I walked him out of the forbidden section, then out of the library (ignoring everyone staring at Diggory's bruised and bloody face).  I rushed into the boys bathroom because I knew it would make him uncomfortable to stay in the girls one. I helped him sit on the rusty sink and went to go find some paper towels. I wet the paper towels on the sink next to him and went back in front of him. I found myself being in between his legs with a bit of my stomach feeling the soft material of his sweatpants. The white T-shirt I was wearing was a bit cropped so I could feel the cotton sweats hug my waist. Chills ran down my spine. I looked at his big brown with a bit of purple and blue bruises. There was one above his cheekbones right under his eyes that was bleeding a little. His lip was cut on the side, and on the other eye, a bloody scar went through his eyebrow cutting it good. I could see that he was still looking down trying to avoid eye contact with me. I could see a tear drop down his check.
"Cedric, hey look at me." I say. He looks up at me with his watery eyes of disappointment.
"I will never let this go Y/N. You were about to get hurt because of me and I can't even think about what would have happened because I invited him. You don't know how terrible I feel."
"No, no! I didn't get hurt, your a hero! I should be the one to feel terrible, look at you! Your in pain because I wasn't strong enough to defend myself. You saved me so if anything you should be proud of yourself! And stop blaming this on yourself because none of it is your fault." I say. I take the wet paper towel and start dabbing it on his bruised and bloody scars. Cedric grunts in pain and throws his big hands on an area of his stomach.
"Are you in pain in your stomach too? Tell me Cedric I can help." I whisper as he looks back up at me not saying a word.
"I need to help you, but in return you need to lift up your shirt." I say.
He sighs and looks back down. His huge hand takes a grip at his tight shirt pulling it upwards. Showing each of his abs one by one. As he got to the top, there was a huge bruise right under his chest.
"Let's make a deal. If you let me heal you, I will do anything you want me to for a whole week." I say as his bruised face kindly smiled at me. I take the wet paper towel and start cleaning off the blood on his chest. He grunts at the pain and closes his eyes. I tell him I'm sorry and put my hand over his jawline and cheek confronting him. He opens his eyes and smiled at me while putting his hand on top of mine. The spark appeared again. His hand was way bigger than mine, and he held his hand on top of mine not wanting it to move off his face. I think he liked the feeling of my cold hands on his warm skin. I finally finished cleaning and disinfecting the nasty bruises all over his body. I threw the paper towel in the trash from where I was standing (it got in) and took another look at his bruise on his chest.
"I'm so sorry Cedric" I say.
I take my finger and trace it down his ab line looking for any other bruise. I felt him shiver at the sensation of my fingers touching his steel-hard abs. I was still in between his legs feeling safe with him. He started to breath harder either because of the pain or me being there in front of him, with my skin on his. We looked in each-other's sparkling eyes still silent, when I heard the door slam open making us both jump. A beautiful blonde lady with her hair wrapped in the most perfect straight ponytail swaying side to side came running in.
"Cedric baby-cakes, are you ok my dear? Leah sent me a text saying she saw you exiting the library all bruised and entered the bathroom. I came as quickly as I could baby. Are you ok?" The angelic voice said like I wasn't just an inch away from him.

Those words shattered me in a million pieces.